The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 9th June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

WEDNESDAY 9TH JUNE MAY 2021. 

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: CIVIL AUTHORITIES ARE FOR GOOD WORKS

For civil authorities are not a terror to [people of] good conduct, but to [those of] bad behavior. Would you have no dread of him who is in authority? Then do what is right and you will receive his approval and commendation (Romans 13:3 AMPC).

God’s Word teaches that we obey civil authorities because they’re established by God (Romans 13:2). So, whether it’s the king, the prime minister, the president, the governor or mayor, etc., we’re to obey them, but only in the context of God’s Word.

1 Peter 2:13-15 says, “Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord’s sake: whether it beto the king, as supreme; Or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well. For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men.” Peter, by the Spirit, shows us that these ordinances were set up for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well.

However, we’re in a world where some government leaders do the exact opposite of what the Word says. That’s why it can become a problem if you leave the definition of “right” or “wrong” to the government. The Word of God is what determines right and wrong. In Romans 13:1-4, the Spirit of God, through the Apostle Paul, admonishes everyone to obey state authorities, because no authority exists without God’s permission.

But He didn’t stop there; He went further to spell the responsibilities of the state: _*“For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same: For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil” (Romans 13:3-4).

You may then ask, “Doesn’t it follow that whatever a leader does, therefore, is from God?” Absolutely not! You have to apply the right contextual understanding; otherwise, where would you place the likes of Stalin, Mussolini, and Adolf Hitler? 

Their actions were ungodly. So we understand that not all leaders please the Lord.
Civil authorities are to promote a righteous cause; they’re for good works not evil. Proverbs 29:2 & 4 (AMPC) says, “When the [uncompromisingly] righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; but when the wicked man rules, the people groan and sigh…The king by justice establishes the land, but he who exacts gifts and tribute overthrows it.”

PRAYER

Dear Father, I pray for those you’ve placed in positions of authority, that they’ll promote human rights and dignity, peace, fairness, righteousness, and a conducive atmosphere for the preaching of the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Proverbs 29:2
When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.

Ezra 7:10
For Ezra had prepared his heart to seek the law of the LORD, and to do [it], and to teach in Israel statutes and judgments.

Proverbs 21:15
[It is] joy to the just to do judgment: but destruction [shall be] to the workers of iniquity.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Acts 1:1-26 & 2 Chronicles 1-4

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Mark 16:1-11 & Deuteronomy 7 

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that the Holy Spirit lives in the quarters of my heart; He is the fire and power of my life. His light blazes intensely in my heart, making the Father’s presence real to me, His passion aglow, and His purity aflame in my spirit.

Every good and perfect gift is from my Father; and by the Holy Spirit, my spiritual eyes are continually opened to recognize those resources, gifts, and talents the Father has placed at my disposal, so I could be a solution provider, both in my life and in the life of God’s people.

I am life-conscious; life works in me! Every fibre of my being, every bone of my body, and every cell of my blood is inundated with divine energy! I will never be defeated because God is at work in me both to will and to do of His good pleasure. I am alive unto God; for greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. Hallelujah!

Grace and peace are multiplied in my life. That grace working in me is the power of promotion, unending success, and an extraordinary life of excellence, victory, and dominion. I take advantage of it now and always. I refuse anything and everything that is inconsistent with the Father’s perfect will for my life. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 9TH JUNE 2021

THEME: GLORIOUS PROMOTION

MEMORISE:

The wise shall inherit glory: but shame shall be the promotion of fools. Proverbs 3:35

READ:  Proverbs 8:1-8.

1 Doth not wisdom cry? and understanding put forth her voice?

2 She standeth in the top of high places, by the way in the places of the paths.

3 She crieth at the gates, at the entry of the city, at the coming in at the doors.

4 Unto you, O men, I call; and my voice is to the sons of man.

5 O ye simple, understand wisdom: and, ye fools, be ye of an understanding heart.

6 Hear; for I will speak of excellent things; and the opening of my lips shall be right things.

7 For my mouth shall speak truth; and wickedness is an abomination to my lips.

8 All the words of my mouth are in righteousness; there is nothing froward or perverse in them.

Proverbs 4:7 says wisdom is the principal thing because it promotes beyond human imagination. We also know that God promotes, thus we can say that belonging to God is wisdom. According to today’s memory verse, there are two types of promotions- glory and shame. There is glorious promotion for the wise and shameful promotion for the fools.

Who are the wise? Proverbs 1:7 says that the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. Those who fear God are wise and because of this, they live a holy life. God says such people will have glorious promotions. Joseph is a classic example of a wise man. He feared God, abstained from sin (Genesis 39:9) and he was eventually promoted to become the Prime Minister of Egypt. It is foolishness to shun the cry of wisdom. Proverbs 14:16 says:
“A wise man feareth, and departeth from evil: but the fool rageth, and is confident.”

Who are the foolish? Fools are those that know the “the wages of sin is death” (Romans 6:23) and yet continue in sin. Fools are those who have decided to continue living in sin, despite knowing that without holiness, no one shall see God (Hebrews 12:14).

God will never lower His standards; He is perfect in His ways (Matthew 5:48). He is ready to promote you if you live holy. A glorious promotion puts you on top, it also comes with many responsibilities and advantages, it requires listening diligently to the voice of God and keeping His commandment to the letter (Deuteronomy 28:1). Unfortunately, many Christians of today have overstretched grace to the point where they only obey God’s commandment when it is convenient. 

God will give you a glorious promotion if you keep His commandments. Being unfaithful, even in the “least” of God’s laws will be a hinderance. God’s children are always on top, enjoying divine promotion, special promotion and privileges, whereas those who are not obedient will suffer. I pray that the Lord will grant you the grace to live holy, in the mighty name of Jesus. Make up your mind never to live in sin again.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, put your fear in me so that I may shun evil for holy living. Grant me divine promotion this season, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Samuel 12-14:23.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 10:  I’M PRESSING ON THE UPWARD WAY.

1. I’m pressing on the upward way,
New heights I’m gaining every day;
Still praying as I’m onward bound,
“Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.”

o Refrain:
Lord, lift me up and let me stand,
By faith, on Heaven’s tableland,
A higher plane than I have found;
Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.

2. My heart has no desire to stay
Where doubts arise and fears dismay;
Though some may dwell where those abound,
My prayer, my aim, is higher ground.

3. I want to live above the world,
Though Satan’s darts at me are hurled;
For faith has caught the joyful sound,
The song of saints on higher ground.

4. I want to scale the utmost height
And catch a gleam of glory bright;
But still I’ll pray till heav’n I’ve found,
Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.
*SEEDS ???? OF DESTINY.* 

9th June, 2021.
Daily Devotional By Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche.*
*TOPIC: Be Still.*

SCRIPTURE??: "Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge". Psalm 46:10-11

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY?: The reality of God manifests in man’s stillness.

There are times when we come across situations that cause us to be perplexed. At such times, what do you do? We have to be still and allow God to have His way and take charge.

Now, what does it mean to be still? It means to be calm. It means to be at peace. It means to be unruffled, unshaken, and noiseless.

What then are the products of stillness?

*1. Insight.*
In stillness is insight. Psalm 46:10 says, Be still, and know….

So, when you are at peace, there are things you get to know. At those times, when the enemy wants you to be agitated and tensed up, you must determine to calm down and listen. You will hear and know something from God that will show you the way out.

*2. Encounter.*
In stillness there is encounter. Knowledge is a form of encounter.

The Bible says, And Adam knew Eve his wife… (Genesis 4:1). In other words, Adam encountered his wife. So, to be still is to have encounters.

*3. The manifestation of Divine reality.*
In stillness there is the manifestation of Divine reality. The reality of God manifests in stillness. There is a side of God you will never know until you are calm because, it is not of him that willeth or runneth but of God that showeth mercy (Romans 9:16).

Beloved, be still and watch God move in your favour. It is not over until God says it is over. And God will never say it is over until His interest is secured, until His purpose is established in your life and destiny. So, do not let anything under heaven make you lose your peace.

REMEMBER THIS?: "The reality of God manifests in stillness."

*ASSIGNMENTS:*
*1. Do not worry about anything. Praise God with all your heart and watch Him move into action in your favour.*

*2. When you are confronted by the storms of life, be still, and listen for Divine Instruction and direction. Write them out and obey accordingly.*

*3. Dissociate yourself from every source of discouragement or depression.*

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE??: "BE STILL."

PRAYER??: Lord, You are my God. Everything is under Your control. I surrender everything to You. Let Your Will prevail in my life, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING?: Psalm 94-96.

QUOTE: "The reason for the storm is not where you are but where you are going". Culled from “RIDING THE STORMS OF LIFE” by Dr Paul Enenche.

REFLECTION?: We live in a noisy world that results most times in a noisy mindset. The impact of such noise is the weakening of the mind, emotion and even spiritual sensitivity. There is knowledge in stillness. And there is also strength in stillness (Isaiah 30:7b). Jericho wall came down after the people marched round in stillness for seven days and then shouted at the end. Be still.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD??️: Be ushered into a new dimension of knowledge and insight about God in Jesus’ Name.
               *Good Morning*??

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM