The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error

Forums
5 Signs That You Would Financially Successful - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://contripeople.com)
+-- Forum: Retired Forums (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Forum: Retired Forums. Please Make Your Post Within The 3 Forums In General Discussion (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+---- Forum: Financial Institutions (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: 5 Signs That You Would Financially Successful (/showthread.php?tid=5289)

5 Signs That You Would Financially Successful - Edoman - 04-02-2018

[Image: Financial-Success2.jpg]

Hey guys, I am back again and this time I want to share some traits I have noticed in people who make so much money in Nigeria (excluding politicians in most cases).

A student in my online business training group asked me a question which prompted this article. She asked, “how would I know I am on the right track to financial success?” I gave her the answer she wanted, and I decided to write about it.

This post isn’t the regular junk you see on the internet from White men, I am writing based on Nigeria’s environmental condition. Even though the principles of success remains the same, it also varies from location to location. 

How do you know that you’d be financially successful here in Nigeria?

This post isn’t meant to differentiate losers from winners. But in the past couple of years, I have seen a majority of people with the traits I am about to list become successful. So if you can pick some few points, apply it to your life, you will surely be on the path to financial freedom.

What are these traits?

You have several Financially Successful people as Friends

There is no how you’d be among people who are financially successful, and not become one. A few years back as a broke personality roaming the streets of Lagos, I finally met a top Affiliate Marketer via this forum.

We became close and started relating on a whole new level. I didn’t want money, all I wanted was knowledge. It was hard to make him give me the knowledge (though I had to pay for it), but that is what puts food on my table till date. I have made millions from gross commissions in Affiliate marketing, and I am not stopping anytime soon.

If you want to be rich, you mingle with the rich and know what they know.

You run with Ideas

Running with Ideas mean implementation of ideas that you conceived or someone told you. Nigeria is a land filled with opportunities, so those with creative ideas and implement it are showing signs of those who would succeed financially.

Most of the ideas might not be successful at first, but it shows someone with the extra desire to succeed. “Ideas are like kites, who catches it first flies with it.” Users of ideas are always down the financial chain, while owners of ideas are up there in the financial freedom chain.

In my online business class, I thought of an idea and shared it with my students. The first girl to implement it made $900 profit that month.

You Think Smart and Work Hard

Now is the time to forget the cliché that says “Hard work doesn’t pay.” Hard work pays and will continue to pay. But hard work on its own as a single function won’t pay unless you support it with the thinking smart aspect.

Before I joined Fiverr, I didn’t bother reading up all those jargons on the internet. I simply contacted a successful Fiverr worker; bought his E-book guide for 6k in 2016, I recouped my investment of 6k in the first 2 weeks .and went on to make $150. It was small, but ever since I have made 6 digits on monthly basis.

You don’t suffer from the trial and error method in the 21st century when people already have models that work. Just invest a little amount in someone’s successful model, and set up your own to earn thousands of dollars immediately.

You don’t give up

This is a general trait for those that will be successful. When you first start a venture that would earn you money, it isn’t always easy at first. Your first few months MIGHT be discouraging, but you don’t give in to the disappointments.

If you have followed the right model, done your research, and created the right system in place, along with the line, everything will fall into place. It is all about persistence and determination. Nigeria is a hard place to start a business, that’s the reason most youths have decided to dive into online businesses – because there are no limiting factors to it.

I have prepared a guide that would help you copy my successful business model and implement it for instant success. Do you have a mobile phone and an internet connection? Then how are you making money from it? I will show you below…