The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Forums
Daily Devotional for Monday 26th July - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://contripeople.com)
+-- Forum: Retired Forums (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Forum: Retired Forums. Please Make Your Post Within The 3 Forums In General Discussion (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+---- Forum: Daily Devotions (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+---- Thread: Daily Devotional for Monday 26th July (/showthread.php?tid=47871)

Daily Devotional for Monday 26th July - Edoman - 07-26-2021

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

MONDAY, JULY 26TH 2021.

PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

THEME: WALKING IN BLESSINGS

Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing (1 Peter 3:9).

Isn’t it great to know that the life of blessings is your heritage in Christ Jesus? God already blessed you beyond measure; He’s blessed you with ALL spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ (Ephesians 1:3). According to the Scriptures, He blessed you ever before you knew Him. How gracious the Lord is!

However, it’s one thing to be called to inherit a blessing, and a completely different thing to actually walk in it. To walk in God’s blessings, you have to recognize that you’re blessed. You have to see yourself the way God sees you and call yourself what He calls you.

Whenever God looks at you, all He sees is a success, a victor, an excellent person. In 1 Peter 2:9 AMPC, He says “But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God’s] own purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.” 

God’s Word is His Word of wisdom about your life; speak it continually.
1 Corinthians 2:12-13 says, “Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. Which things also we speak....” Your affirmation of blessings establishes them in your life. You have to declare that you’re the righteousness of God, even if you’re feeling condemned. You have to declare that you have and live in divine health, even if you’re feeling a pain in your body.

Always declare your state and estate in Christ. You’re an heir of God, and a joint-heir with Christ (Romans 8:17). 1 Corinthians 3:21 says, “…all things are yours.” You’ve been called to a life of glory, honour, dominion and power; know it, affirm it, and walk accordingly.

CONFESSION

I’m what God says I am; He’s made me a package of divine blessings, the embodiment of the fullness of His blessings! I refuse to walk in lack, poverty, disease, or anything that’s of the devil, for I’ve been called to inherit a blessing. Therefore, I live up to my calling. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Ephesians 1:3 KJV “Blessed [be] the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly [places] in Christ:”

Genesis 12:2-3 KJV “And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.”

Galatians 3:29 KJV “And if ye [be] Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.”

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 1:18-32 & Psalms 35-37

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 11:14-26 & Joshua 24.

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that the Word is at work in me mightily. God’s Word has given me a mindset, and I see differently. I see from the perspective of the Word, my inheritance in Christ. My territory is enlarged! 

The nations of the world are opened unto me; for the kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our God, and of His Christ. Hallelujah! 

I am in Christ, I reign in righteousness; thus, no weapon formed against me shall prosper. I dwell in the secret place of the most High, and function with the ability of the Spirit always.

The Lord is my source; I am highly connected. I am an heir of God and a joint heir with Christ; I am plugged to an unending supply. I refuse to think or talk lack; for I am the seed of Abraham.

I consciously take my eyes away from men, my job or business, and focus on God; for He is my source. I focus on Him and not the channels, for He’s orchestrating things to my favour and sees to it that I walk continually in abundance.

I am loaded; for all grace, every favour and earthly blessing are channeled towards me in abundance, that I may always and under all circumstances and whatever the need, be self-sufficient; possessing enough to require no aid or support, and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation.

I have unlimited access to God’s inexhaustible riches. Hallelujah! All I require are supplied; for God’s divine power has given me everything I require for life and godliness. I am plugged into a nonstop supply system. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you

RE: Daily Devotional for Monday 26th July - Edoman - 07-26-2021

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

DATE: MONDAY, 26TH JULY, 2021.

TOPIC: PRAYER, PRAISE AND WORSHIP

MEMORISE
“Pray without ceasing” – (1 Thessalonians 5:17)

READ: Acts 16:25-34 (KJV)

25. And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God; and the prisoners heard them.

26. And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken; and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed.

27. And the keeper of the prison awaking out of his sleep, and seeing the prison doors open, he drew out his sword, and would have killed himself, supposing that the prisoners had been fled.

28. But Paul cried with a loud voice, saying, Do thyself no harm; for we are all here.

29. Then he called for a light, and sprang in, and came trembling, and fell down before Paul and Silas,

30. And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?

31. And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

32. And they spake unto him the word of the Lord, and to all that were in his house.

33. And he took them the same hour of the night, and washed their stripes; and was baptized, he and all his, straightway.

34. And when he had brought them into his house, he set meat before them, and rejoiced, believing in God with all his house.

God’s desire for all His children is greatness He wishes that they prosper, be in health even as their souls prosper (3 John 2). However, a study of the word of God reveals that there are certain requirements for greatness, three of which are: prayers, praises and worship. John 4:24 says:
God is a Spirit: and they that worship Him must worship Him in Spirit and in truth.

Prayer is communication with God in line with His will. In praises we thank God for what He has done, what He is doing and what He is yet to do. In worship, we appreciate God for who He is. God expects all of creation to worship Him; however, there are various categories of worshippers.

One category of worshippers comprises those who, at one time or the other, received a blessing from God (Psalm 150:6). No matter how little you think the goodness of the Lord in your life may be, it is imperative that you praise Him.

The next category of worshippers are the afflicted ones. These include the bereaved, the sorrowful, the disappointed and the discouraged in our midst. A classic example is Job. Job was a man who worshipped God in prosperity (Job 1:1-5), in the midst of satanic afflictions (Job 1:15 to 2:9) and at the point of his turnaround (Job 42:1-6).

The third category of worshippers are the vessels unto honour (1 Timothy 2:19-21). Vessels unto dishonour are those used by the devil to change joy to sorrow. These are the agents of the devil. A vessel unto honour however, is someone God can use anytime, anyway and anywhere He wants to. Worship characterizes vessels unto honour. In addition, vessels unto honour are chosen by God (John 15:16). Such people are willing to be chosen and ready to live holy all the time.

Are you a vessel unto honour? If yes, go ahead and give high praise to God. If not, repent and cry unto God for mercy.

May the Lord make and keep you as a vessel unto honour in the mighty name of Jesus.

PRAYER POINT
Father, please give me a grateful heart and the grace to praise and worship You always, in Jesus’ name.

AUTHOR: Pastor E. A. Adeboye

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR
Psalms 78 - 80

HYMNAL:
HYMN 19 - PRAISE HIM, PRAISE HIM, JESUS OUR BLESSED REDEEMER

1. Praise Him, Praise Him, Jesus our blessed Redeemer,
Sing, O earth, His wonderful love proclaim!
Hail Him, Hail Him! Highest archangels in glory,
Strength and honour give to His holy name!
Like a shepherd, Jesus will guard His children,
In His arms He carries them all day long.

REFRAIN: 
Praise him! praise him! tell of his excellent greatness!
Praise Him! Praise Him! ever in joyful song! 

2. Praise Him, Praise Him, Jesus our blessed Redeemer,
For our sins He suffer'd and bled and died;
He, our rock, our hope of eternal salvation,
Hail Him! hail Him! Jesus the crucified.
Sound his praises - Jesus who bore our sorrows,
Love unbounded, wonderful, deep and strong.

3. Praise Him, Praise Him, Jesus our blessed Redeemer,
Heav'nly portals loud with hosannas ring!
Jesus, Saviour, reigneth for ever and ever.
Crown Him, crown Him, Prophet and Priest and King!
Christ is coming, over the world victorious
Pow'r and glory unto the Lord belong.

RE: Daily Devotional for Monday 26th July - Edoman - 07-26-2021

SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PAUL ENENCHE.

MONDAY 26 JULY, 2021.

TOPIC: FINANCIAL INSIGHT – A KEY TO WEALTH.

SCRIPTURE: The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the Lord of hosts. Haggai 2:8.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Financial Insight (intelligence) brings financial increase and financial ignorance brings financial shortage.

The Scripture makes it clear that the Kingdom of God, through prosperity, shall be spread abroad (Zechariah 1:17). Kingdom prosperity is a major aspect of God’s agenda for His people (Haggai 2:8-9). 

But this Divine prosperity or wealth travels through proven channels. One of the channels of Kingdom prosperity is Divine wisdom. Anywhere wisdom is on ground, wealth is at home. Wealth travels in the direction of wisdom.

Today, we shall look at few key thoughts on wealth:

1. Money making is an art that can be learnt 

The act of money making is called financial intelligence. Financial (insight) intelligence brings financial increase and financial ignorance brings financial shortage. When you see anyone in financial increase, there is financial (insight) intelligence and when you see a person wallowing in insufficiency, there is financial ignorance.

2. Wealth is neither a respecter of location or education, likewise poverty. 

It is possible for someone to be a lender in the village and another to be a beggar in the city. So, their location is not the problem. 

Also, there may be a professor who is a pauper and an illiterate man who is financially loaded. The illiterate man may not be able to speak correct English but if he writes a cheque in billions of Naira, it will clear.

Sometime ago, a rich man was interviewed at an airport by journalists. They asked him, “How is it that you can’t speak correct grammar but you have businesses in over one hundred and twenty countries of the world?”

Then the rich man asked his attendant to bring his briefcase. When it was brought, he opened it and it was filled with money. Then he pointed to the briefcase and said to the journalist, “This thing inside this briefcase understands all languages. Even if I can’t speak, what is inside can speak. Once you have it plenty, all languages will respect you.”

Beloved, make up your mind to obtain financial insight. 

Remember this: Financial insight (intelligence) brings financial increase and financial ignorance brings financial shortage.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make up your mind to learn the art of money making.

2. Put what you learn into practice.

PRAYER: Lord, I receive the grace and discipline to learn the art of money making. Help me also to put what I learn into practice, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: WISDOM FOR SUPERNATURAL FINANCES (PART 1)

QUOTE: Our financial languages do not enhance our prosperity. Our mentality must change to the understanding that the purpose of money is not expenditure but multiplication. Money comes into your hand for multiplication. Culled from “21 UNCOMMON KEYS TO FINANCIAL OVERFLOW” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING:  Isaiah 34-36

REFLECTION: Anywhere there is insight, there would be increase. Anywhere there is insight, there would be impact. What you know from the word determines what you will show in the world.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD:   The Lord open your understanding and give you insight that will bring you increase in the season in Jesus’ Name.