The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Forums
Sidechic reportedly arrested after married CEO of Super TV was drugged and stabbed to - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://contripeople.com)
+-- Forum: Retired Forums (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Forum: Retired Forums. Please Make Your Post Within The 3 Forums In General Discussion (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+---- Forum: Other Stories (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+---- Thread: Sidechic reportedly arrested after married CEO of Super TV was drugged and stabbed to (/showthread.php?tid=47407)

Sidechic reportedly arrested after married CEO of Super TV was drugged and stabbed to - Edoman - 06-20-2021

Sidechic reportedly arrested after married CEO of Super TV was drugged and stabbed to death

[Image: 60ce31cba82f9.jpeg]

Michael Usifo Ataga, the Chief Executive Officer of Super TV, and a director in Super Network Limited, a telecoms firm, has been gruesomely murdered and his alleged sidechic has been arrested in relation to his death.

Ataga, who resides in Banana Island, was reported missing on Sunday, June 13, by his family and friends after he didn’t return to his home in Banana Island and he also didn't turn up at his Victoria Island office.

All efforts to reach Ataga, who would have turned 50 years old on June 18, proved abortive and this caused distress to his wife and children, who live in Abuja.

Unfortunately, his lifeless body was found on Friday morning, June 18, in a flat in Lekki phase 1 with multiple stab wounds, according to The Street Journal.

Several withdrawals had been made from his account by then.

Ataga, who is married to a manager in Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, is said to have met the sidechic about two weeks ago and they began a relationship.

[Image: 60ce331e8c097.jpeg]

To avoid nosy neighbours, Ataga allegedly decided to rent an Airbnb in Lekki, Lagos, where they both checked in to before the unfortunate incidence, the publication reports.

Following his disappearance, concerned friends, family members, the police and DSS operatives all the way from Abuja through the concerted efforts of Ataga's wife, tracked down the owner of the Airbnb, who received payment from the sidechic’s bank account into which Ataga had previously made a transfer for the payment to.

The apartment was broken into and that was where Ataga was found dead with multiple stab wounds in his neck, chest and thigh.

5 million Naira had been withdrawn from his account before he was killed.

The side chic who was last seen on Tuesday, June 15, when the murder happened, was equally tracked down and arrested alongside the owner of the Airbnb.

Ataga was an amateur boxer and reportedly very strong so his death has come as a shock to friends.

Also, after the sidechic left the apartment following Ataga’s gruesome death, money began to disappear from Ataga’s GTB account. The withdrawals only stopped when an email asked for a change in his account details.

With this, GTBank put an embargo on the account to prevent any further withdrawal.

The mistress is reportedly a prime suspect in Ataga’s murder as security guards at the rentals confirmed that no third party had visited the lovers besides a dispatch rider who made a delivery.

Investigations is still on and the case is still unfolding.

RE: Sidechic reportedly arrested after married CEO of Super TV was drugged and stabbed to - Edoman - 06-24-2021

Quote:Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma
BREAKING: Police arrest 21-year-old UNILAG student over murder of Super TV CEO

Deji Lambo
24 June 2021

The Lagos State Police Command has arrested 21-year-old Chidinma for allegedly killing the Chief Executive Officer, Super TV, Usifo Ataga, in the Lekki area of the state.

The state Commissioner of Police, Hakeem Odumosu, said Chidinma is an undergraduate of the University of Lagos, adding that she had confessed to committing the crime.

Chidinma was paraded at the police command headquarters in Ikeja on Thursday.

While the owner of the rented apartment where the tragic incident took place had been arrested, Odumosu also said Ataga’s account had been blocked to prevent further withdrawals from it by those taking advantage of his untimely death to deplete the account.

Chidinma is currently being paraded at the command headquarters in the Ikeja area on Thursday.

More details shortly…

https://punchng.com/breaking-police-arrest-21-year-old-unilag-student-over-murder-of-super-tv-ceo/

[Image: 13754294_chidinma_webp_webp820578924ec8d...a6faec7963]

RE: Sidechic reportedly arrested after married CEO of Super TV was drugged and stabbed to - Edoman - 06-24-2021

Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video)

A 21-year-old undergraduate of the University of Lagos, Chidinma Ojukwu, has narrated how she stabbed the Chief Executive Officer of Super TV, Usifo Ataga, to death in the Lekki area of Lagos State, Igbere TV reports.

She spoke at the Lagos State Police Command headquarters in Ikeja on Thursday after she was paraded as a suspect by the state Commissioner of Police, Hakeem Odumosu.

She said,

Quote:“We were in the lodge smoking. He was trying to make advances on me. I was tired and he became violent on it. I let him have his way. Towards afternoon, he ordered roofies. We took it together and ate food. He became high. I was still not happy with the first one (sex) that we had, so, I was staying on my own, smoking and drinking. He, too, was on his own.

“He came to me and I was like I am not happy with what he did. I was like, ‘You don’t help me, you don’t assist me with anything, you are just playing with me around’. He was like, ‘Take my ATM and withdraw what you want’.

“He later became violent trying to get to me and I was resisting and defending myself. At some point, he hit my head on the wall and I also retaliated.

“At some point, he was chasing me around the kitchen cabinet. I took a knife and stabbed his neck. I approached the door and he followed me. I stabbed him twice on the neck side. I threw the knife to the bed and he was going for it but I also went for it. He dragged the knife with me and it broke and he fell on the floor.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdQes9OIqvY

The undergraduate also disclosed that after stabbing the late CEO, she withdrew N380,000 from his account using his ATM card.

[Image: 13754915_f5miki3eo2npwylp_jpeg1470922204...9f00eda76e]
[Image: 13755235_118993697michaelusifoatagasuper...b20c3b52b9]

RE: Sidechic reportedly arrested after married CEO of Super TV was drugged and stabbed to - Edoman - 06-25-2021

Police arrest father of suspected murderer of Super TV CEO for violently resisting her arrest; share more confessional statement by the accused

[Image: 60d59ecf624bb.jpeg]

Men of the Lagos state police command have also arrested the father of Chidinma Adaora Ojukwu, the 300 level student of Mass Communication at the University of Lagos, who confessed to killing the Chief Executive Officer of Super TV, Usifo Ataga.

A police source who spoke on condition of anonymity to Punch, said Chidinma's father was arrested for violently resisting the arrest of his daughter when the police visited their home on Wednesday, June 23, to pick her up. The source added that the man did not believe that his daughter committed any crime until she confessed on Thursday, adding that he was being detained at the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department, Panti, Yaba.

Quote:“She (Chidinma) stays with her dad. Her dad and mom don’t live together. Her father was arrested on Wednesday because he resisted his daughter’s arrest. He never believed that his daughter committed any crime until Thursday. He is at Panti as we speak, but he was not paraded today (Thursday),” the source said

Meanwhile, lecturers and students of the Department of Mass Communication, University of Lagos, are reacting to the news of the murder. A lecturer in the department, who spoke to one of our correspondents on condition of anonymity said

Quote:“I know her (Chidinma) because of her beauty and innocent look. She is an introvert to the core. Left for her striking beauty, she is not likely to be noticed by anyone, because she doesn’t talk in class.”

Another lecturer also confirmed that Chidinma is a 300-level student in the department.
Quote:“Yes, in our group chats, where there are several professors, it was confirmed that she is a 300-level part time student of Mass Communication, UNILAG,” the lecturer said

One of the classmates, who spoke on condition of anonymity said

Quote:“Yes, she (Chidinma) is a 300-level part time student of Mass Communication. I know her, but we are not on talking terms; she doesn’t interact with many people. She is a recluse.
She is a cool girl, who comes for lectures and leaves afterwards; she has few friends, who she talks to. I don’t really know much about her.”

Another student said he had not seen her in the current semester, adding that their lectures could not hold on Thursday as the lecturers did not turn up.

Quote:“I have not seen her this semester since we resumed on May 10. We were supposed to have lectures today, but the lecturers did not come. Likewise, her issue has been a major topic on our WhatsApp platform; it was a chaotic debate as members took sides,” he said.

Chidinma while being paraded by the police, recounted how she stabbed the deceased thrice. She said late Ataga became violent after she turned down his request for more sex, adding that she stabbed him under the influence of drugs and alcohol.
Quote:“I checked for the place we lodged in online on Sunday and sent the details to him and he paid. On Monday, we were together drinking and smoking, we had fun and so I went to get food.

On Tuesday, he was trying to make advances at me, but I was tired and he became violent and forced his way and I gave in.
In the afternoon, we smoked and ate. We became high and I wasn’t happy with the first round of sex; so, I was on my own smoking, drinking and eating my food when he came to me, while I was watching a movie.

“I told him I was not happy with what he did the first time. I told him he was not assisting me with anything, but was playing around with me. He told me to take his ATM card and withdraw any amount I wanted and gave me the PIN, but I told him that was not what I meant.
So, he became violent; I was defending myself and at some point, he hit my head on the wall and I retaliated. He was choking me and I was on the kitchen cabinet, so I stretched out and grabbed a knife and stabbed him twice in the neck and once in the stomach.”

She said when Ataga became weak, she fled the apartment and withdrew money from his account for her school fees.
Quote:“We smoked SK and Loud. While he was lying there, I changed my cloth, looked for the key from where he kept it, and left the room. When I left, I didn’t reach out to anybody. I didn’t feel good about what I did.

I withdrew N380,000 and not N5m from his account. I feel a lot of remorse. I wanted to use the money I withdrew to pay my school fees. I felt disappointed when the police arrested me at my parents’ house and it was when I was arrested around 10pm that my parents got to know about the incident.
I live with my parents; I left home on Sunday and told them that I was going for ushering job. I used the foreign number I generated in texting the owner of the apartment.”she said
[Image: icon_share.png]

RE: Sidechic reportedly arrested after married CEO of Super TV was drugged and stabbed to - Edoman - 06-26-2021

Update: Lagos police release father of Chidinma Ojukwu, the alleged killer of Super TV CEO

[Image: 60d6fb052d6ff.jpg]

The Lagos State Police Command has released the father of 21-year-old Mass Communication student of the University of Lagos, Chidinma Adaora Ojukwu, who allegedly stabbed the Chief Executive Officer of Super TV, Usifo Ataga, to death.

Chidinma's father was arrested alongside her on Wednesday, June 23 for resisting her arrest. The police had arrived at their Alagomeji apartment on Wednesday night to pick Chidinma up. However, her father who was convinced his daughter could not have committed such a crime, violently resisted her arrest. The police then picked him up.

Following Chidinma's public confession to committing the murder, the police have now released Chidinma's father on bail. Also released on bail is one Nkechi Mogbo, the lady who operated the service apartment where the University of Lagos undergraduate allegedly killed Ataga.

The police command says both Chidinma's father and Mogbo were released based on the fact that Chidinma confessed that she committed the crime all by herself.

RE: Sidechic reportedly arrested after married CEO of Super TV was drugged and stabbed to - Edoman - 06-26-2021

Super TV CEO's murder: Just because he went to sleep with a 21 year old woman in a hotel doesn't mean he deserved to be butchered- FFK

[Image: 60d6fc9d9999a.webp]

Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode, disagrees with the ideology of some Nigerians that Super TV Boss, Uwaifo Ataga deserved to be killed by his side chic because he was cheating on his wife.

In a tweet, FFK opined that just because Ataga went to a hotel to sleep with a 21 year old lady doesn't mean he should be butchered. According to him, Ataga was killed just because he had a high libido. 

See his tweet below 

[Image: 60d6fb5a5f338.jpeg]

Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic)

Video of discovered dead body of Michael Usifo Ataga, SuperTV CEO surfaces online (Watch video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdXetQis4go

[Image: 13761034_agallery25_jpega7e56a08e38bc3fe...d24baa1f55]
[Image: 13761035_agallery26_jpegb40e0d24fb05ae1d...db79c05662]

RE: Sidechic reportedly arrested after married CEO of Super TV was drugged and stabbed to - Edoman - 06-27-2021

Quote:Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case

begs late Ataga’s family for forgiveness, speaks on drug use, childhood

With investigation still ongoing into the circumstances surrounding the death of the Chief Executive Officer, Super TV, Usifo Ataga, the prime suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu, during an exclusive interview with Sunday PUNCH on Saturday, said she doesn’t want to die over the case.

Amid cries, the University of Lagos undergraduate said, “I regret killing Mr Ataga. I don’t know what my future holds but I don’t want to die. Please, I don’t want to die because of this case. I have not killed before.

“I was just trying to comport myself to answer questions during the parade and not that I am not showing remorse. I totally regretted everything I did and I am sorry. Mr Ataga’s family, I am deeply sorry for what I did. If I had my life back, I wouldn’t do anything like that. I am deeply sorry and I hope you forgive me.”

Chidinma and Ataga reportedly lodged in a service apartment in the Lekki area of Lagos State and the corpse of the latter was discovered the next day in the room and the former fled, thus raising suspicion of her complicity in his death.

The police said they went after her and tracked her down at her father’s Alagomeji, Yaba residence.

Upon her arrest, Chidinma attributed her action to the influence of hard drugs and alcohol.

Speaking while being paraded by the police, Chidinma said she met the late Ataga about four months ago. Chidinma also said that she and Ataga were “having fun” when an argument broke out and she stabbed him twice after which she withdrew N380, 000 from his account using his ATM card.

The police had also disclosed that an Information and Communication Technology unit recently created by the state Commissioner of Police, Hakeem Odumosu, tracked the suspect, who used different SIM cards– both Nigerian and foreign ones.

Childhood

Chidinma said her parents separated when she was two years old and she started living with her uncle, Chijioke Obi, in the Mushin area of Lagos State.

She added that while growing up, her childhood ambition was to become either a musician or an actress.

The suspect stated, “My role models were Tiwa Savage, Beyonce, Rihanna, Genevieve, and Regina Hall. I schooled in Johnson Primary School and also a government primary school in Mushin.

I later went to Sidman College in Sabo, Yaba. I was two-year-old when my parents separated, I was little, so while I was growing up, I stayed with my uncle, Mr Chijioke Obi, in Mushin. I don’t know if he bears Izu, but it was my uncle that trained me.”

Drug addiction

Upon completion of secondary school education, the suspect said she gained admission to study Mass Communication at the University of Lagos.

Asked about her assumed drug-induced lifestyle, Chidinma said, “I started smoking after I got into UNILAG.”

She also confirmed she’s the person in a trending video showing a lady puffing out cigarette smoke while soft music plays in the background.

She stated, “I am the one smoking in the trending video. I started smoking a few years ago. Old-time friends introduced me to it and we don’t talk anymore. Everything started after I entered UNILAG, but not actually when I am in school, it could be other places. But I am not the one in the other video (dissociating herself from another trending video showing a lady exhibiting her butt).”

Ataga took hard drugs, drank —Chidinma

On her relationship with Ataga, Chidinma described him as just a friend she met a few months back, faulting claims that he neither took hard drugs nor alcohol.

Narrating some of the moments she spent with the deceased, she said, “Mr Ataga was a friend and I don’t know how to elaborate more. He has not shown me pictures of his family but he sometimes acts like he was married and not that he is married.
I have met him up to four or five times; he takes drugs and drinks alcohol. It is not that I am trying to put anything together.’’

Also, the police said that on Thursday they released Chidinma’s father and the operator of the apartment where the incident happened, Mrs Nkechi Mogbo, on bail.

The suspect’s father was arrested over what the police described as obstructing the arrest of her daughter while Mogbo had been in police custody after investigation identified her as the operator of the apartment.

Odumosu said, “Chidinma’s statement exonerated her father as she said that he was not aware of the incident. We released him. Also, the lady in our custody, one Mrs Nkechi Mogbo, who leased the flat from the property owner and used it for a service apartment, has been released on bail.

“After Magbo was arrested, she assisted the police because of the information she gave us. Now that we got the principal suspect, and the fact that the principal suspect confessed that she singularly committed the act, and equally went further to explain that she never met Nkechi Mogbo, but that she only phoned her and that they transacted all the business online, I have ordered her release on bail while we continue our investigation.’’

https://punchng.com/exclusive-i-dont-want-to-die-alleged-killer-of-super-tv-ceo-cries-out/

[Image: 13766574_chidinmaojukwu_webp_webp8abece5...d244ec74af]

RE: Sidechic reportedly arrested after married CEO of Super TV was drugged and stabbed to - Edoman - 06-27-2021

Chidinma Ojukwu needs hot slap, she should have kept SuperTV CEO Usifo Ataga to herself - Bobrisky slams murder suspect

[Image: 60d75b5f9fb33.jpeg]

Cross-dresser Bobrisky has slammed 21-year-old Chidinma Ojukwu who was arrested for killing SuperTV CEO, Usifo Ataga. 

The cross-dresser who stated that Chidinma needs a hot slap, added that she should have kept Ataga to herself and chill with his money. 

Alleging that the murder suspect was smoking like a hired assasin (as seen in a viral video), Bobrisky averred that she never considered the wife or kids of the deceased before killing him. He concluded by saying that Ataga's death will serve as lesson to married men. 

Bobrisky wrote; 

Quote:Honestly dis girl need hot slap. Someone you should have kept lowkey to urself and be chilling with his money. You went ahead to kill him without considering his wife and children feeling, just because he wanted to chill with you.

Sad Some of dis girls are wicked and I honestly believe is d kind of friends they keep around them. Imagine a 21yrs old girl smoking like a hire assassin .

This will serve as a lesson to all married men to be extremely careful before you accept any girl into ur life. What if is a set up sent by ur business partner or friend to kill you, your own is too see fine girl with big yansh next minute you don carry her go hotel.

You want to end ur life with 10min enjoyment, you want to make ur wife at home and children fatherless just because you saw One rubbish girl somewhere... Nobody is a saint here but be careful when playing ur cards. Cheers 

[Image: 60d75a6ca8734.png]
b

Quote:Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight

The family of Usifo Ataga, Super TV CEO, who was allegedly killed by a 300-level student of the University of Lagos (UNILAG), has broken its silence on the controversy.

Chidinma Ojukwu, the suspect who has been blamed for his death, was paraded by the Lagos State Police Command on Friday.

The student had confessed killing Ataga, claiming that she did it under the influence of drugs.

She also claimed that the deceased tried to forcefully have sex with her before she stabbed him to death.

After the interview she granted during the parade, different posts and stories started circulating on social media.

Majority of those who commented mocked the Ataga family, especially his wife, rather than sympathise with them over the tragic incident.

In a statement, the family demanded privacy, asking those who have useful information to reach the police.

“Here are the facts. A little over a week ago, unknown persons savagely killed our beloved son, Usifo Ataga. With no regard for him, or his family, who love him, they viciously ended his life.”

“His children will grow up to read unkind, thoughtless words from thousands of people who have joined the lynching party in the press and the blogosphere. Our aging parents must now struggle to pick up the pieces amid a cacophony of misinformation propagated by strangers,”
 read the statement signed by one Dr Isi Ataga.

The Ataga family thanked the police for arresting the suspect but said there were many unanswered questions.

The family appealed to the public not to make it difficult for the police to do their job.

“A suspect has been arrested and paraded before the press. We, the Ataga Family, are grateful to the Nigerian Police for pursuing this investigation. However, like you, we have many unanswered questions. Some things don’t add up.”

“If you have any information, don’t hide behind online posts. Instead, come forward and share it with the Police.

“Here’s what we do know. The more you add to the false information in the press and on social media, the harder it is for the Nigerian Police to do their work and fully solve this case. The harder it is for a grieving family to recover from the loss of their beloved son.

“We ask, sincerely, that you let us grieve this terrible loss with some privacy. This past week and a half has been the worst period of our lives,” the statement read.

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-dont-worsen-our-plight-family-of-super-tv-ceo-begs-nigerians

[Image: 13769117_image6_webp_webpd96499b04f7b5a7...4c9b59eace]

RE: Sidechic reportedly arrested after married CEO of Super TV was drugged and stabbed to - Edoman - 06-28-2021

Alleged murder: Chidinma Ojukwu recounts how she met Super TV CEO, Uwaifo Ataga at a wild party

[Image: 60d8e9d502588.jpeg]

Chidinma Ojukwu, the 21-year-old University of Lagos student who confessed to stabbing Super TV boss, Uwaifo Ataga, to death, has recounted how they met.

In an interview with DailyTrust, Chidinma, said financial pressure occasioned by the outbreak of COVID-19 made her hook up with some female students who took her to wild parties, one of which she met the deceased.

Quote:“It first sounded like fun when I went out for the first time along other girls. My friend who took me out told me we were going to attend a party organised by one of the latest big boys in town.

On arrival, it was fun-filled. We had so much to drink. At first, it was shisha that we were smoking. I took a few drags on the pipe and blew the smoke out immediately. Other girls were busy blowing out smoke from their noses and mouths.

The party ended in the wee hours of the night and we ended up in bed with some guys. The guy I slept with gave me N50,000 and I felt like break-dancing.

It was at one of those parties that I met Ataga. He picked interest in me because of the course I am reading. We dated for about six months before I started noticing his strange behaviour.

He gave me roofies (a street name for Rohypnol) before sex. I never meant to kill him. I was not in the mood but he wanted sex. I told him so and we had roofies, after which he was all over me. He forced his way into me, even though it was not the first time we had sex
I felt he was using me to satisfy his sex urge as he never fulfilled all he promised to do for me” she said

RE: Sidechic reportedly arrested after married CEO of Super TV was drugged and stabbed to - Edoman - 06-29-2021

This is as clear a case of conspiratorial homicide''- Douglas Aniemena, friend of Super TV boss, Uwaifo Ataga, writes

[Image: 60d9e64ae5790.jpeg]

Mr. Usifo Ataga’s close friend, Douglas Aniemena, has published an article in which he gave his opinion on how the Super TV boss was killed.

In his piece, Douglas who is a childhood friend of the deceased expressed doubts that Chidinma Ojukwu, the UNILAG student who was with the deceased carried out the murder all by herself. He opined that this is a case of conspirational homicide. He averred that Ataga's murder was neither an accident nor a drug-fuelled sexcapade gone wrong.

He opined that it was a premeditated, well-set-up conspiracy to murder. According to Douglas, one person, however strong could not have tied and gagged Usifo Ataga and then carried out all that was done alone.

Read what he wrote below 
Quote:"Finally, we have an arrest in the ongoing saga of the murder of Usifo Ataga, and we also have a ‘confession’. An apprehended suspect has spoken, and, in a nutshell, she tells the World that it was a crime of passion.

The same crime of passion angle that was rushed, planted, and disseminated via the social media by person(s) unknown, barely hours after the news broke. In whose interest is it if we all accept this as a crime of passion?

The culprit, Chidinma Adaora Ojukwu, an innocent looking, soft spoken 21-year-old University of Lagos female undergraduate, spoke to the assembled press in a calm and measured tone, stating that basically, they had a drug-fuelled sex tryst that got out of hand when he tried to rape her, hitting her head against the wall and she grabbed a knife and stabbed him twice.

She also stated that she stole his money afterwards, using his ATM card and pin number that he had freely given her prior, asking her to take any amount she wanted but that she had declined, telling him that it was not what she wanted.

She also admitted to ‘helping’ herself with some money from his account after killing him and that she only stole N380,000 as opposed to N5m that was transferred from his account, and when asked why she stole from him, she answered that she needed the money for her school fees.

The Police have since also released a statement saying amongst other things, that the suspect CONSPIRED WITH OTHERS, NOW AT LARGE, and allegedly murdered one Michael Usifo Ataga. The short service apartment where the alleged murder was committed was secretly booked by the suspect on the 13th of June 2021 and that she left the apartment after the deed had been done on the 15th of June 2021.

A fake driver’s license bearing Mary Johnson with the suspect’s photograph, was found amongst her belongings at her home, as well as a blood-stained cloth, ostensibly worn on the day of the murder.

The suspect confessed to using a kitchen knife to stab the deceased and that she took away the evidence, the blood-stained knife and discarded it in a dustbin by her house. She also admitted to stealing his iPhone.

The owner/manager of the service apartment said that the suspect called to book using a USA WhatsApp number and claimed that she had just arrived in the country and was at the airport and needed a place quiet to quarantine and that her passport was held at the airport because of Covid.

After taking the apartment, the suspect called the Manager/Owner and security guard a few times and all the time, she made sure to block her number, including after committing the murder, to extend her stay and ask them not to disturb the room, and again to enquire from her if the deceased’s vehicle had been taken away, unaware that the said Owner/Manager was already helping the Police.

Days after the incident, no one could describe her because according to the Owner/Manager and all her staff, she always wore face masks. The Security guard at the premises stated that the suspect had come to the gate to receive delivery from a delivery man who later told him after the suspect had taken her delivery, that it was drugs.

All parties involved in this ugly incident have now spoken, barring Usifo Ataga, who is no more. The dead cannot talk, so it is with Usifo. Who will speak for Usifo Ataga? I pray the facts of the case speak for him, especially as we consider that no amount of chicanery, sophistry, blatant lies and/or conjectures can defeat the evidence of solid facts.

What are the facts that we know? Usifo died a horrific death. He was not stabbed 2 or even 5 times; he was stabbed multiple times. His hands were bound tightly, and the marks were still all over his wrists, accompanied with evidence of torture and assault even as his corpse lay in the morgue.

And no one in the entire building heard his screams because he was gagged. Let that sink in: he was bound, gagged and tortured! The now-viral video of the room with the deceased lying on the floor, shows a room with blood-stained walls and floor, evidence of a ferocious struggle. One person could never have carried these out!

She claims that Usifo Ataga tried to rape her. How preposterous can one really get? The truth is that the allegation of an attempted rape is such an easy and convenient one for any woman alone in a room with a man to make.

Even if both of them are alive, without CCTV, how does the man conclusively prove that he didn’t make such an attempt? The credibility of those involved and circumstances around the case must come into play in search of the truth.

A man you claim to have been sleeping with and that you were so eager to sleep with him that you eagerly booked an apartment yourself and came to expressly sleep with him, not for a few hours but for days on end, and that he had already slept with you twice, tried to rape you and hit your head against the wall with no evidence of head bruises, even as you left the apartment that same day? Come on, the story doesn’t add up.

This is the same woman it has now come to the fore that at least on one occasion, 3 to 4 years ago, was arrested for blackmailing a married man and using an innocent security man’s bank account to collect the money. She must have been at most, 18 years old then, if not younger! She is clearly a pathological liar, remorseless, calm and assured, and didn’t start today.

She said they did drugs. The toxicology reports are not out yet, but if any drug is found in Usifo’s system, then it makes this dastardly act even worse, he must have been surreptitiously drugged!

In this day of bank transfers, whoever gives you their Bank card and pin number, when they can easily transfer any amount to you, if indeed he gave her his card and said take anything you want, as she claimed? Did he also give her his BVN? How did she obtain it?

Usifo Ataga’s company had some substantial amount of money in an Escrow account, and the first attempt was to try and move the money. Was this done before or after Usifo Ataga had been killed? Then someone sent in instructions trying to change his Banking security details, and that flagged up the account and the account was promptly blocked.

She claimed that she wanted money for school fees, did she need a billion Naira for her school fees? The fact was that because these funds were in an Escrow account, torture Usifo Ataga all you wanted then, he simply could not, and was not able to move even a dime from the money even if he wanted to!

Then, his money in another account was now moved to his account that they had his ATM card and then went on siphoning his funds. The speed and sophistication of these dealings were alarming.

The facts in a nutshell tell us that this incident was neither an accident nor a drug-fuelled sexcapade gone wrong! It was a premeditated, well-set-up conspiracy to murder. One person, however strong could not have tied and gagged Usifo Ataga and then carried out all that was done, talkless of this woman.

The police who have more evidence than I have stated here, have explicitly stated as such. Those still pandering to these salacious slants of these social media stories are just unnecessarily muddying the waters.

This is as clear a case of conspiratorial homicide as you will ever get given the circumstances.
And just as Abel’s blood cried out for vengeance from the ground, as the good Scripture says, and in the absence of anyone speaking for Usifo Ataga, may Usifo’s blood shed so callously all over that apartment floor and walls by cowards, speak volumes on his behalf".
b

RE: Sidechic reportedly arrested after married CEO of Super TV was drugged and stabbed to - Edoman - 06-30-2021

Super TV CEO’s murder: Chidinma's mother says she hasn't set eyes on her in 10 years as family members claim she started smoking at 11

[Image: 60dc2fc3b8a73.PNG]

More facts have emerged on the true identity of the 300 level Mass Communication student of the University of Lagos, Chidinma  Ojukwu, who has confessed to stabbing the CEO of Super TV, Usifo Ataga, to death while they were in a Service apartment in Lekki area of Lagos State.

According to Vanguard, family sources claim that Chidinma who is not from a broken home as she insinuated, disowned her family due to some misunderstanding she had with her widowed mother many years ago. The family sources claim her first step after the fallout with her mum was to change her original name: Chidinma Blessing Echefu, to Chidinma Adaora Ojukwu.

One of her siblings identified simply as Chioma told detectives that they lost their father when Chidinma was barely two years old. Her mother was said to have remarried but that her children were still with her. Along the line, Chidinma’s lifestyle reportedly changed negatively with her mother always scolding her. She was alleged to have been discovered to be smoking when she was barely 11 years, an action that provoked her mother to chastise her.

According to the family sources, the misunderstanding between Chidinma and her mum continued, forcing her to take the then-teenage Chidinma to her Uncle's house in Mushin where she was reportedly thrown out again because of her smoking attitude. She was said to have become rebellious and stayed away from her family.  It was at this point that she met  Ojukwu, who took her into his Yaba abode, from where she was picked last week Wednesday.

Her mother who presently resides in Mowe area of Ogun State, was said to have told some of her relatives that she has not set her eyes on Chidinma for 10 years.  Childinma’s sister, Chioma, corroborated this claim when she visited the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence  Department, SCIID, Yaba.

She stated categorically that the Ojukwu who she was arrested alongside last week Wednesday was not related to her family, disclosing that they were from Imo State and not Abia State as earlier disclosed by Chidinma.

Chidinma is currently cooling her heels at the State Criminal Investigation Department SCID Lagos.

RE: Sidechic reportedly arrested after married CEO of Super TV was drugged and stabbed to - Edoman - 07-03-2021

Super TV CEO murder: Chidinma Ojukwu booked apartment where the incident happened using a fake name- Investigation reveals

[Image: 60e01a00c37e7.jpg]

A preliminary police report on the alleged murder of the Chief Executive Officer of Super TV, Uwaifo Osifo Ataga, indicates that Chidinma Adaora Ojukwu, the 21-year UNILAG student who is the prime suspect in the case, booked the short-let apartment in Lekki where the incident happened using a fake name, Jewel.

The report also indicated that several calls placed to a phone number with which 21-year-old Ojukwu booked didn’t go through after Ataga’s body was discovered in the room on Wednesday, June 16.

The incident was said to have been reported to the police by the operator of the facility, Mrs Nkechi Mogbo.

The report in part reads

Quote:“Mogbo reported that around 3pm of June 16, 2021, she received a call from her security guard on Adebowale Oshin Street, Lekki Phase I where she has one flat being used as a short let apartment.
She further stated that the security man informed her that one Jewel with a foreign phone number who rented the apartment invited one Usifo Ataga to the apartment yesterday (June 15) and that about  1pm of June 16 when the cleaner wanted to clean the room, he discovered that the door had been broken.

When she (the cleaner) peeped into the room, she discovered that the said Ataga was lying in a pool of blood. All calls put across to the said Jewel to come back to the apartment proved abortive.”

Chidinma was arrested on June 23 at her Yaba residence and was paraded before newsmen on June 24 where she confessed to stabbing the TV boss multiple times. She claimed she met Ataga some months back at a wild party and that they have been seeing each other since then.