The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Forums
Daily Devotional for Thursday 10th June - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://contripeople.com)
+-- Forum: Retired Forums (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Forum: Retired Forums. Please Make Your Post Within The 3 Forums In General Discussion (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+---- Forum: Daily Devotions (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+---- Thread: Daily Devotional for Thursday 10th June (/showthread.php?tid=47311)

Daily Devotional for Thursday 10th June - Edoman - 06-10-2021

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY 10TH JUNE.

HIS TRUE DELIGHT

Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him; Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights were with the sons of men (Proverbs 8:30-31).

Jesus said, “And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you” (John 14:16- 17). These words corroborate the Spirit’s true desire as revealed in Proverbs 8:31 RSV: “…delighting in the sons of men.”

The desire of the Spirit of God, who is the conveyor of the blessings of God and of all that’s been given to us in Christ Jesus is to dwell in you and have fellowship with you. His desire wasn’t to live in heaven without us, but to be with us, and in us.

This explains one major reason we got filled with the Holy Spirit. He came to live in us because He loves us and desires deep fellowship with us. That’s why Jesus encouraged us about fellowship with the Holy Spirit. It also brings to mind Paul’s beautiful prayer for the Christians in Corinth: “The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen” (2 Corinthians 13:14).

At the end of all things, His ultimate desire will be made manifest, because Revelation 21:3 says, “And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.” Blessed be God.

Think about the fact that this awesome infinite personality of the Godhead—the Holy Spirit—lives in you in His fullness, making you the headquarters of His operations in the earth. You’re His moving house, bearing His grace, glory and righteousness. This has always been His desire. Hallelujah!

If you’d learn to fellowship with the Holy Spirit, He’ll transform your life. He’ll cause the glory of Christ to be seen and expressed through you in ways you never thought possible.

PRAYER

Dear Father, what a blessing it is for your Spirit to live in me in His fullness, making me the headquarters of your operations in the earth. I’m His moving house, bearing His grace, glory and righteousness. I take advantage of your glorious presence in me, and declare that your glory, wisdom and excellence of divinity are evident in and through me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

2 Corinthians 6:16; 1 Corinthians 3:16; Colossians 1:26-27

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 2:1-21 & 2 Chronicles 5-7

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 16:12-20 & Deuteronomy 8

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that my life is the manifestation of God’s wisdom and grace, and His righteousness is revealed and evident in me. I’ve been made the light in a dark world, and my light shines everywhere. I impact my world with God’s righteousness, wisdom, and love, today, and always. 

God’s divine power is at work in me! I am a custodian of divine verities; I am filled with the maximum load of God. I am not ordinary; the Father has made all grace and earthly blessing come to me in abundance.

All the wealth in this world belongs to me, for I am an heir of God and a joint heir with Christ. The silver and the gold are mine, including the cattle upon a thousand hills; thus, I refuse to be limited by anything in this world. Money is a slave of my ideas, and my eyes are opened to see opportunities all around me. 

I am a free-flowing conduit of God’s wealth and blessings to others, and I am plugged to an unending supply. Daily, I rule and reign in life, independent of the financial systems of this world.

I am fulfilling God’s purpose and plan for my life, walking in paths that He’s arranged for me. He’s made all things I require for life and godliness available to me, and I celebrate the grace of prosperity and abundance that I enjoy as the seed of Abraham. Hallelujah!

The works of my hands are blessed and I am set on the path of permanent success and prosperity. I do not know when the heat comes, for I am fashioned to flourish like the cedar in Lebanon. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you

RE: Daily Devotional for Thursday 10th June - Edoman - 06-10-2021

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:   THURSDAY 10TH JUNE 2021.

THEME:  BLESSED FRUITFULNESS.

HYMN 20:  PRAISE TO THE LORD THE ALMIGHTY.
1. Praise to the Lord, the Almighty, the King of creation!
O my soul, praise Him, for He is thy health and salvation!
All ye who hear, now to His temple draw near;
Praise Him in glad adoration.

2. Praise to the Lord, who o’er all things so wondrously reigneth,
Shelters thee under His wings, yea, so gently sustaineth!
Hast thou not seen how thy desires e’er have been
Granted in what He ordaineth?

3. Praise to the Lord, who doth prosper thy work and defend thee;
Surely His goodness and mercy here daily attend thee;
Ponder anew what the Almighty can do,
If with His love He befriend thee.

4. Praise to the Lord, who, when tempests their warfare are waging,
Who, when the elements madly around thee are raging,
Biddeth them cease, turneth their fury to peace,
Whirlwinds and waters assuaging.

5. Praise to the Lord, who, when darkness of sin is abounding,
Who, when the godless do triumph, all virtue confounding,
Sheddeth His light, chaseth the horrors of night,
Saints with His mercy surrounding.

6. Praise to the Lord, oh, let all that is in me adore Him!
All that hath life and breath, come now with praises before Him;
Let the Amen sound from His people again,
Gladly for aye we adore Him.

MEMORISE:

In everything set them an example by doing what is good. In your teaching show integrity, seriousness Titus 2:7

BIBLE READING:  John 15:1-5

1.  I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.

2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.

3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.

4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

Faithfulness has qualifications, so does growth. Faithfulness could be negative if the source and nature are outside the plan of God for and individual’s life. There is a kind of faithfulness mentioned in the epistle of Paul to the Galatians which is of the flesh- bad and deadly:

“Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings,….” Galatians 5:19-21

There could be positive and blessed fruitfulness as fund in Galatians 5:22-23:
“But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance…..”

Let us look at the secret behind blessed fruitfulness. In our Bible reading of today, it is clearly stated that abiding in Jesus Christ is the secret of bearing good fruit. The first secret of divine fruitfulness is being born again. Another secret is abiding in Jesus Christ. Jesus further said:
“I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.” John 15:5

How then can we abide in Jesus Christ? It is very simple. Obey all His commandments. John 15:7-8 says:
“If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.”

Beloved, one other fact is that everyone will eat out of whatever fruit he or she bears- be it good or bad. Therefore, it is wise for you to decide today whether you want to bear good or bad fruit. The good news is that everyone is capable of bearing good fruit provided the fellow comes into Jesus Christ by faith in the saving power in His blood. He said “….if ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed” (John 8:31).

PRAYER POINT:

Father, help me abide in Jesus Christ blessed fruitfulness.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Samuel 14:24-16

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

RE: Daily Devotional for Thursday 10th June - Edoman - 06-10-2021

SEEDS OF DESTINY

DATE: THURSDAY 10TH JUNE, 2021

TOPIC: RENEW YOUR INNER MAN, CHARGE YOUR FAITH

SCRIPTURE: For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day. 2 Corinthians 4:16

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Your inner man has the responsibility of managing the adversities of life.

It is clear that we are in one of the most critical times in the history of the world. The Bible calls it perilous times, that is, strength-reducing times (2 Timothy 3:1). 

Now, at a time like this, what do you do? 

One of the important things to do at a time like this is the renewal of our inner man. We are to renew our inward man day-by-day. The reason is that people faint in life when the inward man is empty. It does not matter what happens around a person, if he can take care of the inward man, the inward man will take care of the outward man and the outward circumstances. It is only when you are charged that you can take charge.

Beloved, the condition of your inner man determines the welfare of your outer man. 

No wonder, Proverbs 18:14 says, The spirit of a man will sustain his infirmity; but a wounded spirit who can bear? 

What is the meaning of that to you? Your inner man is the first responder to the challenges of your life. Your inner man has the responsibility of managing the adversities of life. The spirit man is wired to handle challenges but when the spirit itself is broken or diseased, what is the destiny of the person? 

Beloved, what you have been doing with your spirit will determine what the challenges of life will do to you. 

In our world today, it is the material things that take the major bulk of people’s time and attention, but what is most important is the state of one’s spirit. So, it is important to renew the inward man day-by-day. 

Now, how do you renew your inward man? 

You feed it fat with the Word of God. You exercise it strong in prayer. Charge your faith with God’s word. When faith is charged, fear is discharged and the spirit takes charge.

Remember this: Your inner man has the responsibility of managing the adversities of life.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Take out time to pray in the Spirit in order to charge your inner man.

2. Consistently study the Word of God and trust God for light that will light up your inner man.

3. Refuse to live in guilt.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: WE FAINT NOT

PRAYER: Lord, I receive the grace to remain on fire for You. Lord, I reject lukewarmness and lethargy, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Psalm 97-99

QUOTE: The presence of darkness is to be blamed on the absence of light. Culled from, “THOU ART MY BATTLE AXE” by Dr Paul Enenche.

REFLECTION: F.F. Bosworth once said, “People wonder why they can’t exercise active faith in God, when they feed their bodies with three hot meals a day but feed their spirit with one cold snack a week”. Many well-fed people physically are dry, asthenic and emaciated spiritually. What is the state and size of your spirit? 

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Fresh grace and discipline to renew the inner man is released on you today in Jesus’ Name.