The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Forums
Daily Devotional for Sunday 6th June - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://contripeople.com)
+-- Forum: Retired Forums (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Forum: Retired Forums. Please Make Your Post Within The 3 Forums In General Discussion (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+---- Forum: Daily Devotions (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+---- Thread: Daily Devotional for Sunday 6th June (/showthread.php?tid=47291)

Daily Devotional for Sunday 6th June - Edoman - 06-06-2021

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

SUNDAY 6TH JUNE MAY 2021. 

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: DIVINE ACQUITTAL

Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 5:1).

The Bible says Jesus wasn’t only delivered to death on account of your sins, He was also raised back to life for your justification (Romans 4:25). What does it mean to be justified? The word translated “justified” means to be acquitted and declared righteous; it is to be declared “not guilty”; free of guilt. 

Therefore, in the mind of justice, there’re no charges against you! The mystery of divine acquittal beats human imagination. How can a man be acquitted in an onward and permanent way? How is that possible?

In natural justice, you’re only acquitted today from charges of past offenses; you can’t be acquitted from charges of future offenses. But it’s not so with God. Your divine acquittal covers past, present and future offenses. There’s a badge on you everywhere you go that says “Acquitted!”
Read the theme verse again. It says, “Therefore being justified by faith…” (Romans 5:1). 

What is faith? The Bible says, “Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen” (Hebrews 11:1). You don’t apply faith for what’s behind you, or what you already have with you. Therefore, “being justified by faith” means, from this moment, you’ve entered into the future with divine acquittal. 

It’s the result of what Jesus did. Now you can further appreciate when He said in Colossians 1:21-22: “And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled…to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight.”

You’re holy, unblameable and unreproveable in His sight. This is the way God sees you. Why would anyone want to live in sin when they understand this truth? You’re too holy, too righteous, too clean, and too pure: this is what God has given you as a gift! He declared Himself to be righteous in granting you divine acquittal for believing in Jesus: _*“To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus” (Romans 3:26).

PRAYER

Dear Father, what a blessing it is to know that I’ve been divinely acquitted of all charges. I walk in the light of my justification, and reign over sin, Satan and circumstances. My life is an expression of your righteousness. I’m victorious all the way, serving you joyously without fear or condemnation, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Romans 5:20-21
Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound: 21 That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 5:17 AMPC
For if because of one man’s trespass (lapse, offense) death reigned through that one, much more surely will those who receive [God’s] overflowing grace (unmerited favor) and the free gift of righteousness [putting them into right standing with Himself] reign as kings in life through the one Man Jesus Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One).

Acts 13:38-39
Be it known unto you therefore, men [and] brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins: 39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
John 20:1-18 & 1 Chronicles 20-22

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Mark 15:15-24 & Deuteronomy 4

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I am filled with the fullness of God. My spirit is awakened and stirred up to be independent of circumstances, to bring forth good things always, irrespective of the situation around me. The Word of God in my spirit produces wealth, prosperity, and success, anytime, anywhere! I am firmly established in God’s Word which makes righteousness manifest in my spirit. 

The eyes of my understanding are enlightened with the revelations of God’s Word. I am in sync with the Spirit, knowing and walking in God’s perfect will for me.

I am an offspring of the Word; through God’s Spirit, I walk worthy of Him unto all pleasing, fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God’s Word. I am far removed from the corruptive influences of this world. I am seated together with Christ in the place of power; far above all principalities, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world but also in that which is to come. Hallelujah!

I live in dominion over sin, sickness and infirmities, and every opposing force, accusation, or hindrance. All that concerns me is perfected by the Spirit of God. Even now, the Lord has sent His angels before me to minister for me!

As I declare the Word, they’re dispatched to establish the words of my mouth and ensure that the words that I speak do not come back to me void. I am never alone because the host of heaven is with me always! Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you

RE: Daily Devotional for Sunday 6th June - Edoman - 06-06-2021

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:   SUNDAY 6TH JUNE 2021.

THEME:  IDENTIFY YOUR ENEMIE I.

HYMN 8:  HO, MY COMRADES! SEE THE SIGNAL. 
1. Ho, my comrades, see the signal, waving in the sky!
Reinforcements now appearing, victory is nigh.

o   Refrain:
“Hold the fort, for I am coming,” Jesus signals still;
Wave the answer back to Heaven, “By Thy grace we will.”

2. See the mighty host advancing, Satan leading on;
Mighty ones around us falling, courage almost gone!

3. See the glorious banner waving! Hear the trumpet blow!
In our Leader’s Name we triumph over every foe.

4. Fierce and long the battle rages, but our help is near;
Onward comes our great Commander, cheer, my comrades, cheer!

MEMORISE:

We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not. 1 John 5:1

BIBLE READING:  1 Judges 16:16-21
16 And it came to pass, when she pressed him daily with her words, and urged him, so that his soul was vexed unto death;
17 That he told her all his heart, and said unto her, There hath not come a razor upon mine head; for I have been a Nazarite unto God from my mother's womb: if I be shaven, then my strength will go from me, and I shall become weak, and be like any other man.
18 And when Delilah saw that he had told her all his heart, she sent and called for the lords of the Philistines, saying, Come up this once, for he hath shewed me all his heart. Then the lords of the Philistines came up unto her, and brought money in their hand.
19 And she made him sleep upon her knees; and she called for a man, and she caused him to shave off the seven locks of his head; and she began to afflict him, and his strength went from him.
20 And she said, The Philistines be upon thee, Samson. And he awoke out of his sleep, and said, I will go out as at other times before, and shake myself. And he wist not that the LORD was departed from him.
21 But the Philistines took him, and put out his eyes, and brought him down to Gaza, and bound him with fetters of brass; and he did grind in the prison house.

There is an adage in my mother tongue that says "When God has revealed your enemies to you; they can no longer kill you. The belief 1s that once you identify your enemies, you would be able to relate with them with caution such that there would be no loopholes through which they can harm you.

Today, many people become victims of the plots of their enemies because they cannot identify them. David knew this and that was why he did not leave any stone unturned to identify his enemies throughout his lifetime.

1 Kings 2:5-6 says:
“Moreover thou knowest also what Joab the son of Zeruiah did to me, and what he did to the two captains of the hosts of Israel, unto Abner the son of Ner, and unto Amasa the son of Jether, whom he slew, and shed the blood of war in peace, and put the blood of war upon his girdle that was about his loins, and in his shoes that were on his feet. Do therefore according to thy wisdom and let not his hoar head go down to the grave in peace.”

Beyond identifying his enemies however, David was always quick to go to God in prayer for deliverance. It is wisdom to hand over someone you cannot handle to the One who can deal with them on your behalf.

There can be internal and external enemies; the former are more dangerous than the latter. This is because if the internal enemy does not open the door to the external one, you cannot get hurt. As we see in our Bible reading for today, Samson never identified his internal enemy - lust, which led him to succumb to his external enemy- Delilah.

Sin is the greatest enemy of man and resides in everyone yet to be born again. Apostle Paul described this in Romans 7:18,23. He however did not just lament about it , he dealt with it. Sin is the enemy within; it must be identified and dealt with decisively.

How do we deal with this dangerous enemy? The only way to deal with sin is to confess it, forsake it and ask Jesus use His Blood to cleanse you from it after accepting Him as your Lord and Savior. If you do, you will be forgiven and made free from all the consequences of sin.

PRAYER POINT:
Prayerfully identify your enemies- both internal and external. Ask God to deal with them on your behalf.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Samuel 1-3.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

RE: Daily Devotional for Sunday 6th June - Edoman - 06-06-2021

SEEDS ??????????OF DESTINY 

DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

DATE: SUNDAY 6TH JUNE 2021 

?TOPIC: KEY THOUGHTS ON WISDOM

If you are wise, you must dominate.

SCRIPTURE?: And David went out whithersoever Saul sent him, and behaved himself wisely: and Saul set him over the men of war, and he was accepted in the sight of all the people, and also in the sight of Saul’s servants. 1 Samuel 18:5

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY?: If you are wise, you must dominate.

We saw in our previous study that the wisdom of God is a weapon that makes a person unstoppable and indestructible before his enemy.

Today, from the life of David, we are going to look at three key thoughts regarding the wisdom of God that makes a man unstoppable.

1. The destiny of a person of wisdom can never be covered.

When the Wisdom of God is at work in your life, no witch or wizard can cover your destiny. Bad economic situations, the hatred of man, bitterness, or envy cannot cover your destiny. Wisdom is the secret of shining. It is the twin of favour (Luke 2:52).

2. Where the wisdom of God is at work, the bad will of man cannot prevail (1 Samuel 18:14-15).

Where the wisdom of God – insight, favour, and direction from God is at work in your life, the bad will of man cannot prevail. When a man is trying to hinder your life, God can give you one direction, revelation, idea, or insight that would neutralize and mesmerise, the bad will of that man.

3. Wisdom is the dominion of the wise

Wisdom is a combination of two words which are, “WISE” and “DOM”. That is, the domain or dominion of the wise. That is right. Wisdom is the dominion of the wise. To have wisdom is to dominate. The wise must dominate. David behaved himself so wisely that even though Saul hated him badly, the same Saul placed him above everyone else (1 Samuel 18:5).

Beloved, if you are wise, you must dominate. Where the wisdom of God is at work, the wisdom or expertise of men must bow.

Remember this: If you are wise, you must dominate.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Always ask God for Divine direction, and insight in the midst of every confrontation.

2. Consistently spend time with God Who is the All-Wise God in order to assimilate his Character of wisdom.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE??: UNSTOPPABLE BY WISDOM (PART 3).

PRAYER: Father, thank You for Your Word to me today. I receive the grace to dominate in life as I walk in the frequency of Your Wisdom, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING?: Psalm 85-87

QUOTE: Wisdom establishes a kingdom. Culled from “30 SECRETS TO THE TOP” by Dr Paul Enenche.

REFLECTION??: The All-wise God is also the Almighty God. Connecting with His Wisdom is connecting with His Might and Dominion. Do you feel helpless at times where might or dominion are concerned? Do you desire to move higher in Dominion? Moving higher in wisdom is a doorway.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD?️?: Step into higher levels of Dominion as you step into higher levels of Divine Wisdom in Jesus’ Name.

Good morning ??