The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Forums
Daily Devotional for Monday 3rd May - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://contripeople.com)
+-- Forum: Retired Forums (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Forum: Retired Forums. Please Make Your Post Within The 3 Forums In General Discussion (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+---- Forum: Daily Devotions (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+---- Thread: Daily Devotional for Monday 3rd May (/showthread.php?tid=46965)

Daily Devotional for Monday 3rd May - Edoman - 05-03-2021

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

MONDAY 3RD MAY 2021. 

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: TELL THE GLORIOUS NEWS

And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified. He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay (Matthew 28:5-6).

If you truly believe in what Jesus Christ did for you, if you believe that His work of salvation was important, and that you actually received that salvation, you can’t keep it to yourself. He said in Mark 16:15, “...Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.” Those are our marching orders.

You have to tell others about Jesus. You can win at least one soul before the end of this week; plan for it. Pray specially about it. There’re still many who don’t know what Jesus came to do; they’re not aware that He came as their substitute. They’re not aware He already saved them from the punishment, as well as the life and nature of sin. The world needs to hear this truth.

But the question, according to Romans 10:14 is, “How can they hear without a preacher?” That’s why each one of us must be personal about the Great Commission. Preach the Gospel with greater fervency, especially as we prepare ourselves and others for the coming of the Lord.

Don’t relent in your efforts; seek out the lost; those hopeless and confused in your world and let them know there’s salvation in Christ Jesus. Let them know eternal life, fellowship with God, a life of peace, righteousness, eternal victory and prosperity are now both possible and available in Christ Jesus. Tell others this glorious news.

PRAYER

Dear Father, your love compels me to intercede and preach the Gospel to the lost, bringing them out of darkness into your marvellous light. I celebrate the glorious works of salvation, and the inextricable oneness and sweet fellowship the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ has brought me into, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

2 Timothy 4:2: Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
Romans 10:13-15
For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: John 1:1-18 & 2 Samuel 15-17

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Mark 7:14-23 & Numbers 6

#TALKINGSESSION 

Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for granting me insight into Your workings in our day, and for making me relevant and effective in establishing Your perfect will in the earth. Necessity is laid upon me to preach the Gospel; it’s all that I live for! 

Thank You for Your grace and power at work in me as I reach out to the unsaved with the Gospel, delivering them from darkness into light, and from the power of darkness unto God.

I am in charge; therefore, I refuse to accommodate unwholesome, unhealthy, and noxious thoughts or let the news of fear, poverty, economic meltdown, diseases, or death run my life or determine the circumstances of my existence. 

My mind is guarded by the Word and completely yielded to the right ideas, thoughts, materials, and messages. I am built up, edified, and strengthened in and by the Word. Thank You for Your grace in my life, and the ability to show care, and be diligent in all my duties and responsibilities.

I am full of wisdom, and continually receive thoughts and ideas from the Spirit that put me over, and give me the advantage always. I am made for life, and set up for honour. I live above the economy and the systems of this world, because the greater One lives in me!

I am not subject to the elements of the world, and my life is a testimony of Your greatness. Divine might is at work in me, and my victory in Christ is fully assured, in Jesus’ Name. Amen. Hallelujah!

God bless you[Image: 20210130_1115072.png]

RE: Daily Devotional for Monday 3rd May - Edoman - 05-03-2021

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 3RD MAY 2021

THEME: WHAT TO DO TO GET THE BEST

MEMORISE:
But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.  Philippians 4:19

READ:  Philippians 4:15-16

15 Now ye Philippians know also, that in the beginning of the gospel, when I departed from Macedonia, no church communicated with me as concerning giving and receiving, but ye only.

16 For even in Thessalonica ye sent once and again unto my necessity.

One of the qualities which earned Elisha, greatness is that he was hard-working. Beloved, if God decides to bless you today but you are lazy, you will never get the blessing. If you want extraordinary blessings, then you must be prepared to work extraordinarily hard. Proverbs 22:29 says:
"Seest thou a man diligent in his business? He shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men."

Elisha did not walk around lazily, only dishing instructions to his father's laborers; rather he worked along with them as we see in 1 Kings 19 :19. All of Jesus' disciples were hard-working too. He called each one of them while they were on the pathway of duty. Peter was a skillful fisherman before the Lord called him,
Matthew too was at his tax collection point when he was called by the Lord. Beloved, Christianity does not excuse anyone from work.

In my early days as a Christian, I had some believer friends who were quite lazy; they preferred to talk big than to work hard. We were all taught the principles of faith and positive confessions, but I knew that achieving greatness in life goes beyond mere confessions. Some of my friends would always make positive confessions without any corresponding hard work to back them up. They spent years saying "I am a millionaire and I possess a good car by faith" without working. In the end, they remained as poor as they were at the beginning of their confessions. Beloved, if you refuse to work and you go about confessing that you have claimed the car of your dreams by faith, the only car You will end up with will be your two legs.

Another quality which earned Elisha greatness is that he was very generous. As soon as he was called, he Prepared a feast and fed his people. What qualified the Philippians for God's supplies in Philippians 4:l9 is found in verses 15-18. As you work hard and give generously to God's work as well as the needy in
in your neighborhood, God will bless you beyond your imagination, in the mighty name of Jesus.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, give me the strength to work hard. Please also give me the seed to sow into Your kingdom and the lives of the needy.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Matthew 18-20.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 10:  I’M PRESSING ON THE UPWARD WAY. 
1. I’m pressing on the upward way,
New heights I’m gaining every day;
Still praying as I’m onward bound,
“Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.”
o   Refrain:
Lord, lift me up and let me stand,
By faith, on Heaven’s tableland,
A higher plane than I have found;
Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.
o    
2. My heart has no desire to stay
Where doubts arise and fears dismay;
Though some may dwell where those abound,
My prayer, my aim, is higher ground.

3. I want to live above the world,
Though Satan’s darts at me are hurled;
For faith has caught the joyful sound,
The song of saints on higher ground.

4. I want to scale the utmost height
And catch a gleam of glory bright;
But still I’ll pray till heav’n I’ve found,
Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.

RE: Daily Devotional for Monday 3rd May - Edoman - 05-03-2021

*Seeds ?️???Of Destiny* 

_By DIGC  03 May 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: THE PROFIT OF WISDOM* 

?️Wisdom is key to outstanding existence on earth.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: And unto man he said, behold the fear of the Lord that is wisdom and to depart from evil is understanding. Job 28:28.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: Wisdom is key to outstanding existence on earth.

Our anchor Scripture makes it clear that the fear of God is wisdom and to depart from evil is understanding.

*Now, I want you to take note of these two key thoughts on wisdom:* 

*i. Wisdom is a critical requirement for profitable life in time and in eternity* . 

Ecclesiastes 10:10 makes it clear that wisdom is profitable to direct. 

So, it is not possible to experience a profitable life in this world and in the world to come without wisdom. This means, the absence of wisdom is the abundance of losses, losses in this life and in the life to come. People lose where wisdom is lacking. People even lose their souls in eternity in hellfire because they did not apply their hearts to wisdom on the earth. A profitable life is a product of wisdom. 

*ii. Wisdom is the mystery behind every outstanding life (Ecclesiastes 10:10).* 

Wisdom is key to outstanding existence on earth. Wisdom is the mystery behind every outstanding life – spiritually or physically.  

Ecclesiastes 8:1 says,

Who is as a wise man and who knoweth the interpretation of a thing, a man’s wisdom maketh his face to shine and the boldness of his face shall be changed.

Beloved, wisdom is behind shining in life. So, if you want to be an outstanding person, make demands on the Wisdom of God. It is the Wisdom of God that gives rise to outstanding existence.

*Remember this* ?: Wisdom is key to outstanding existence.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Go through today’s message again* .

*2. Make demands on the wisdom of God for profitable living* .

*PRAYER* ??: O Lord, I ask for a fresh baptism of wisdom. Deliver me from every form of foolishness Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ??THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM – THE FEAR OF THE LORD (PART 1)* 

*QUOTE* : Wisdom is the key to ruling on earth and foolishness is the mystery behind hardship on earth. Culled from “21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Job 25-27* 

*REFLECTION* ??: Have you experienced recurrent losses in life? Are you battling with average or obscure living? A difference can be made by the arrival of Divine Wisdom.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: Turn-around wisdom is released upon you now in Jesus’ Name.

*Good Morning ??*