The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error

Forums
Primal Grow Pro in if you look at the end here - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://contripeople.com)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+--- Thread: Primal Grow Pro in if you look at the end here (/showthread.php?tid=33415)

Primal Grow Pro in if you look at the end here - bestproducts326 - 05-17-2020

Primal Grow Pro for tuneups oil changes when it comes to the penis they need to know at every age we have to take care of it and do something about it and avoid some of the pitfalls if you will so let's get you acquainted with the organ that we are talking about I need a volunteer Amy where's Amy Jamie here's some gloves for you is your husband behind us over there yes he is okay there sure there's your girl I hope you see that after we're done so a matter this is this is look familiar to you it doesn't look familiar sorry no not that this is there this is not what it looks like normally but this is what a cadaveric penis looks like and I used it for one specific reason go ahead and you can sort of appreciate the fact that it's got some yeah cool not what you want to be dealing with no but 

Primal Grow Pro cars in if you look at the end here you can sort of see that there's some soft areas sort of a spongy area with an outer casing yeah and that's important there's the urethra there that's where the urine comes through and the semen comes through this area here is spongy and it can get very hard and gorged during erections and it stays flaccid when that's not happening we're gonna talk a little bit about this Anatomy today so we'll start off with this basic external appearance but I've got a lot of other ways of making this come alive great that work yes this is when your penis is at the height of arousal and recovery and then I can just use a very high tech way of demonstrating this if you don't mind sometimes this may look familiar so you know you're 17 you're aroused