The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $postsdone - Line: 867 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 867 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 867 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 12647 - Line: 867 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 12657 - Line: 867 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 12676 - Line: 867 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 12647 - Line: 1576 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1576 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1578 buildtree
/showthread.php 879 buildtree
Warning [2] Undefined array key 12657 - Line: 1576 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 12676 - Line: 1576 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 880 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $multipage - Line: 33 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 33 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $multipage - Line: 65 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 65 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The State Governor's Daughter -Episode 1
The state governor's daughter

Episode 3 & 4

Clara and Vivian chatted endlessly as we headed back to the governor’s lodge from the airport. I simply focused on my driving while listening to all they discussed. I really was enjoying my job and Clara wasn’t really as troublesome as they painted her to be.
In no time we got to our destination without any issue. Of course I was happy. I passed the first stage of my job very easily.
‘’hey Clara, please I will like to be with you when ever you are leaving the house to keep your company. All you have to do is just to notify me on time. So let’s exchange phone numbers please’’ I begged as we got out of the car. She silently stared at me for a while before throwing a quick look at Vivian who shrugged. There wasn’t any doubt she was trying to make out the reason for my gesture.
‘’come on, you have done pretty much enough by picking me up at the airport. I’m very much fine by myself. I really don’t need anyone to watch over me. I can give you my phone number but I clearly don’t need your protection or company, whatever you call it. Okay?’’ she answered with a smile while I scoffed.
‘’jeez I wasn’t talking about protection. I have nothing much doing and I’m always bored. So the best thing you can do for me is to take me with you whenever you are leaving the house so that I can at least have a breath of fresh air’’ I pushed on. She rolled her eyes and smiled once more.
‘’so you mean you have no job or something?’’ she asked.
‘’yes things are very hard in this country. It’s been two years I left school, yet no good job is forthcoming and that’s really why I’m here. Perhaps your dad could help me out if he sees how close we are’’ I answered faintly. For the first time, Clara looked at me with pity in her eyes. She drew close and held my hand.
‘’it’s very hard to see an honest guy these days. Fine I will always take you with me wherever I go. Relax, I will force my old man to get something for you’’ she promised, exchanged numbers with me and headed to the mansion with Vivian. I swallowed hard as I watched the two ladies disappear. I really felt very bad lying to her but then I did it to protect her. I was only doing my job.
———————————————————–
The rest of the evening was very uneventful as Clara spent the evening with her family while I rested in my room, wondering how the next day would be like. However at exactly 9:05pm, Vivian showed up at my room, surprising me with her presence.
I quickly sat up, thinking that I was in for another assignment but she smiled and sat at the edge of the bed.
‘’hmmm relax, I only came to check on you’’ she breathed, flashing her charming smile on me..
———————–
Vivian’s side of the story
I really wasn’t fond of guys because of the nasty experience I had with them right from high school to college. Returning to Nigeria in 2007, I still kept my resentment and distance from them. Yes my decision to stay away from guys caused me less stress, less worries and less thinking. I loved my independence and surely was enjoying every bit of it. Moreover the power and attention I got from being the governor’s niece was equally enough to bring up my pride and ego. I enjoyed being the center of attraction and gossip. Of course I had numerous admirers. I had lots of rich suitor’s coming for me but none of them won my heart because all I saw in their eyes was desperation, greed and business. I needed someone who would love everything about me and not what he stood to benefit from me. I needed nothing but pure and simple love. In fact I needed a simple guy who had ambitions devoid of greed and deception.
From the moment I saw agent Val that fateful Saturday, I instantly was drawn to him without really knowing the reason. Maybe because he somehow looked like my immediate senior brother or maybe because of the innocent look he had which I had never seen in any agent. I liked him, I wanted to be his friend and I just couldn’t help myself but the only problem I had was that he looked way too serious like someone scared of playing with his job. I had to find a way to make him loosen up with me without making it obvious that I was falling for him.
I had to make my way to his room when I couldn’t control my feelings any longer. But don’t get me wrong. I wasn’t in his room to seduce him but just to keep him company for a while.

The state governor's daughter 

Episode 4

‘’I hope you are not in need of anything?’’ Vivian asked as we exchanged glances.
‘’oh not at all. Thanks for your care’’ I breathed politely while she shrugged, leaving her eyes on me. We silently stared at each other for a while without saying anything. I couldn’t think out any topic to discuss with her and she on her own part looked as if she was hoping for me to start a conversation.
‘’tomorrow we will be moving down to the governor’s family house downtown. Clara will be receiving her friends and guests there. You know it’s against protocol for her friends to be coming here as they wish. So that’s why she decided it was better moving down to the other house to have the space and freedom she needs’’ Vivian finally informed me after noticing that I wasn’t ready to start up any conversation with her.
‘’very well. I’m ready for anything’’ I replied with a smile.
‘’good night then. We will be leaving by 12noon’’ she added, stood up, smiled at me and left the room while I fell back on my bed and breathed deeply.
——————————-
9am, Sunday morning
I was busy checking out the car we were to make use of that day when a female “civil defense” officer walked up to me.
‘’someone wants to see you. He is waiting at the gate’’ she informed. I couldn’t help but stare at her curiously. It was with great effort that I refrained myself from telling her that she was mistaken because I clearly wasn’t expecting anyone.
Curiously I walked up to the gate to see one of the governor’s aides waiting for me. I was surprised and confused at the same time.
‘’hey my name is Joe, I’m not really sure if you know me?. I’m sorry for disturbing you this early but it’s a matter of urgency’’ the young man breathed as he led me to a quiet corner while I wondered the reason for all that. Of course I knew him well even though we had never spoken to each other prior to that moment.
He was no other person than the governor’s special assistant on youth matters. A young man of about thirty three years, very friendly and eloquent.
‘’I really need your help brother and I know this may come to you as a surprise but I can’t help it. You see I’m in love with Clara’’ he nervously breathed, shocking me with his words. I couldn’t even figure out how to react or what to say to him.
‘’I heard you guys are very close and that you will be with her at all times. Please I know this sounds weird but I will like you to be my eyes and ears. I simply want you to represent my interest. I really love this girl and you know what I mean’’ he added nervously.
‘’I understand you bro but what you are asking of me is a bit difficult and confusing. Clara is an adult and I don’t have much influence over her. Vivian her cousin should be the person to meet’’ I finally said to him.
‘’no you are a man just like me. Just keep it in mind, in due time you will see your role in this’’ he muttered with a smile while I shrugged.
‘’here take this small change. It’s just ten thousand naira. keep it’’ he said, fetching out a wad of currency notes from his pocket. I laughed deep inside. His gesture looked a bit desperate and stupid. Moreover I was an agent who was perhaps earning much more than him. But he didn’t know about that though.
‘’you shouldn’t bother about that. I will help you as long as your request isn’t a dangerous one. Just keep your money bro’’ I breathed politely, smiled and walked away.
I couldn’t help but wonder how many men were desperate to have the governor’s daughter. She was a hot catch quite alright.
——————————-
later in the evening @the governor’s family residence.
Time: 9:30pm
Vivian and I sat on a small field at the back of the big mansion enjoying a very rich alcoholic wine together. It really wasn’t my idea to sit down there at the back of the house drinking and catching fun. It was all Vivian’s idea and I kind of obliged her since it was already dark and I had no other work to do that evening.
But the more she drank, the more I noticed the drink taking over her senses. She talked very freely while I behaved like a gentleman.
‘’so tell me, do you have a girlfriend?’’ she finally asked while I drew back a bit.
Yea that was a very sensitive question that always pinched me whenever someone asked me about it. I was well employed and good looking but unfortunately I wasn’t successful with women. I had to run away from the few female friends I had when I noticed that they were all interested in ripping me off than giving me the love I needed. I had to resign myself to the fate of being a bachelor with no girlfriend.
Perhaps because of the drink, perhaps because I felt free with her, I opened up. I told her I had no girlfriend not because I didn’t want one but because I was yet to find the person who would give me the love I needed without weighing me down problems and issues.
Vivian silently listened to all I said and when I was done, she said nothing which kind of made me feel that she was asleep or something. I had to lean forward to check out her face only to be held tightly by her as she gave me an unexpected kiss that shocked and left me trembling.
‘’Val’’ she breathed.
‘’noooo’’ I cautiously stammered, softly pushing her away. I was scared of hurting her but I just couldn’t help it.

TO BE CONTINUED
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Messages In This Thread
RE: The State Governor's Daughter -Episode 1 - by Edoman - 09-13-2018, 08:30 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Senate Summons CBN Governor, DG SEC Over Cryptocurrency Ban Edoman 1 1,447 02-19-2022, 02:27 PM
Last Post: Lavarda
  Army denies shooting #EndSARS protesters at Lekki tollgate; says Lagos state govt inv Edoman 1 1,353 10-07-2021, 09:39 AM
Last Post: kaleanna
  Lagos state government eases restrictions on event centres, pegs limit at 500 Edoman 1 1,640 10-03-2021, 01:52 PM
Last Post: followersitaly
  Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State Edoman 0 1,772 08-20-2021, 07:04 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  See the alleged state of a General Hospital in Zamfara State (photos) Edoman 0 804 08-19-2021, 09:40 PM
  We too must buy guns and protect ourselves - Governor Masari tells Katsina residents Edoman 0 839 08-18-2021, 10:26 AM
  PDP files lawsuit seeking removal of Mai Mala Buni as Yobe Governor Edoman 3 1,278 08-12-2021, 11:04 PM
  Bandits kidnap Niger State Commissioner for Information Edoman 0 813 08-09-2021, 01:23 PM