The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $postsdone - Line: 867 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 867 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 867 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 12656 - Line: 867 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 16407 - Line: 867 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 12656 - Line: 1576 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1576 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1578 buildtree
/showthread.php 879 buildtree
Warning [2] Undefined array key 16407 - Line: 1576 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1576 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1578 buildtree
/showthread.php 879 buildtree
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 880 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $multipage - Line: 33 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 33 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $multipage - Line: 65 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 65 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*FRIENDLY ENEMIES* *Episode 15 -18
*FRIENDLY ENEMIES*

*Episode 17 & 18

When he heard her voice, memories of all the good times they had shared
together before Eno seduced him
flashed through his head and there and then, he realized that he had broken one heart that loved him unconditionally.
Samantha: “I said the door is opened o, come inside”. His legs began to quiver.

Dozie’s heart skipped a bit when he
heard her voice from within the house. Even though he had anticipated this moment, he stood transfixed not finding the strength to go in. “Who is there? I said you can come in”, Samantha’s sonorous voice pierced his ear drums.
He took a step forward and two more
backwards. He was about running back to his car when she suddenly opened the door.
Dozie stoppped and turned back and
began to walk towards her. “No, I am
here to see you”, he said.

Samantha: “Just hold on there, don’t
come any inch closer. You were on your way to your car when I came out to see you so you are not here to see me”, she went back to the room and locked the door behind her. Dozie ran after her, flower in one hand, the other hand knocking on her door.

Dozie: “I am sorry for all that I caused
you. Please open the door and listen to me”. She didn’t reply. “Samantha, please for the sake of the love we once shared, open the door for me”. 

She opened the door and stood at the entrance, preventing him from going in.

Samantha: “Yes, what is it? I am sure
your wife doesn’t know that you are
here, so why are you here disturbing my afternoon nap?”
Dozie: “I heard you have been
discharged from the hospital, so I
thought …”
Samantha: “Oh, your wife sent you here to confirm if I made it alive from the hospital. Well, go back and tell her that I am alive and I am recuperating”.
Dozie: “No! can you just listen to me,
please? I know I have offended you big time but I am ready to make amends. See, I got you flowers and other gifts, I still love you. Let’s come back together, please”.
Samantha: “You must be out of your
mind, Dozie”.
Dozie: “What?”
Samantha: “Yes, you are out of your
mind. You want us to come back as
what? After you gave me the
embarrassment of my life by standing me up at the altar? You think you can buy back my love with flowers and gifts? Well, I am not that cheap. Oh, you want me to agree so that you can embarrass me a second time?”
Dozie: “It wasn’t my fault. I was forced to do that”.
Samantha: “Okay, you were forced to call off the wedding, accepted. Were you also forced to marry my best friend?”
Dozie: “She arm twisted me”.
Samantha: “You know what? I don’t
even know why I am wasting my time
talking to you, just leave, your presence alone brings back such ugly memories that I am trying so hard not to remember”.

She pushed him away and slammed the door on his face.

The next morning, Eno went to see her mother who had instructed her to visit her so that they can go see the
spiritualist for him to take care of
Samantha. On their way to the native
doctor’s place, Eno who was all tensed couldn’t help but confide in her mother.
Eno: “I am worried, mum”.
Mama Eno: “About what again? Are we not going to take care of Samantha who is your biggest threat?”
Eno: “It is not about Samantha, jor!”
Mama Eno: “Then what is it about? Ah, this girl your wahala too much. You can’t even take care of any problem on your own”.
Eno: “It is about this fake pregnancy”.
Mama Dozie: “Don’t worry about that. I got the perfect solution for that. We have to handle it even it means we harming Dozie”. (Eno wanted to protest but her mother stopped her from talking). “Shhh, we will continue this discussion later. Let’s go and see the baba first and you have to tell him exactly what you want him to do with Samantha”.
Eno: “How do you mean, mum”.
Mama Eno: “When we go in there, the
man will ask you exactly what you want him to do with Samantha”.
Eno: “What are the options?”
Mama Eno: “I don’t know but I am sure that death is one of them. I am sure you don’t want that for your friend”.
Eno: “She is not my friend, mum. A friend that will not leave your husband alone, is that one a friend? I want her dead, in fact I can’t wait to tell the Baba to take her out of my way”.
Mama Eno: “You don’t have to wait for long, we shall be at his place soon”.

Mama Dozie: “Knock knock, who is in the house o?”
Dozie who was listening to music with his ear piece did not hear his mother knock until she started banging on the door. He ran up to the door and opened when he heard his mother’s voice.

Mama Dozie: “What is wrong with you? I have been knocking for a long time now, do you have ear problem now?”
Dozie: “I am sorry, mum. I was listening to music with my ear piece”.
Mama Dozie: “I have told you to stop
listening to loud music with your ear
piece. Do you want to spoil your ear
drum?”
Dozie: “Mum, I didn’t say the music was loud”.
Mama Dozie: “If it was not loud, why
didn’t you hear me knock?”
Dozie: “Oh, not again, mum. Don’t tell me you came here for another question and answers session”, he walked back to the settee where he was sitting before she came in.
Mama Dozie: “Where is your wife? I
actually came to see her. I hope you have started shopping for the baby?”
Dozie: “Which baby?”
Mama Dozie:”Your baby in your wife’s womb, of course”.
Dozie: “Mum, just leave me out of the so called baby thing. Eno is in the room, you can go see her”. He got up, picked his phone and left the room.

Eno when she heard Dozie’s mother
knocking on her door quickly got up and adjusted the make believe pregnancy she had on. Checking out herself in the mirror to ensure that all was intact, she sluggishly opened the door.

Eno: “Welcome, ma. Sorry I was in the bathroom throwing up when you came knocking”, she lied rolling her eyes.
Mama Dozie: “Sorry my dear. Pregnancy is always like that, it comes with different symptoms. So you vomit during the day? I thought you only vomit in the morning”.
Eno: “I don’t know again o, I vomit
morning afternoon and evening. In fact, I vomit every hour, I am tired. I didn’t know that pregnancy can be this stressful”. She lied again.
Mama Dozie: “That is serious o, I hope you are not carrying twins”.
Eno: “Twins ke, God forbid o. I want to have them one after the other, I don’t want any double package”.

Mama Dozie noticed that the room
contained Eno’s box and personal
effects. “Ah-ah, why are your things
here, I thought this is the guest room? Don’t you stay in the same room with your husband?

Eno: “Its this pregnancy wahala that is making me stay here on my own.
Sometimes after vomiting, I just wanna be alone. And then, men can be so insensible some times. Can you imagine that even in my condition he still wants to touch me in the night?”
Mama Dozie: “That is husband and wife issue, I won’t interfere. Anyway, I don’t like the way your stomach is, I was expecting it to be bigger by now and then, which hospital did you register for ante natal?”
Eno: “Erm … I ... you mean antenatal?”
Mama Dozie: “Yes, which hospital did
you register?”
Eno: “I … ah, erm, yes. One private hospital very close to us here”.
Mama Dozie: “Okay, I will follow you
there on your next appointment. Open this your stomach let me see”.

Eno’s heart skipped a beat for she knew that what she had beneath her dress was fake pregnancy. Her heart began to pound when she thought of what herher mother in-law’s reaction would be when she realized that she was faking the pregnancy. 

Mama Dozie: “Go ahead and open it, don’t tell me that you are shy”

*FRIENDLY ENEMIES*
*Episode 18*

Eno: “Yes, mum. I am shy; I guess I will open it some other time. Ugrrrh!”. She ran way to the bathroom pretending to vomit. 
Mama Dozie: “You will get used to it, it happens with first time mothers”.

Spiritualist: “RemoveRemoveRemoveRemove  your shoes, no one enters the shrine of Ashakrina with their shoes on their feet, it is a taboo”, (he screamed at Eno and her mother who quickly removed their shoes.)
Mama Eno: “We are sorry, baba. This is my daughter and …”
Spiritualist: “Shhh, keep quiet. Before you say anything, you have to salute the gods”.
Mama Eno: “And how am I supposed to do that? I mean I can’t see them”.
Spiritualist: “Drop any amount of money in the red calabash opposite you, that is the language of the gods”.
Mama Eno: “Okay”, (she brought out
some naira notes from her bag and
dropped them in the calabash.)
Spiritualist: “The gods are now aware of your presence. What do you want from them?”
Mama Eno: “Baba, my daughter here
wants ...”
Spiritualist: “Hold it there. Your daughter is here to save her marriage and also to eliminate her friend whom she perceives is a threat to her marriage”.
Eno: “Exactly. How did you know that?”
Spiritualist: “Hahaha, nothing is hidden from the gods”. After some incantations when he tossed his cowries up and down, he shook his head and looked at Eno intently on the face. “The gods say I should tell you that you have to choose one thing for them to do for you. You
cannot have the two things you desire at once”.
Mama Eno: “How do you mean, baba”.
Spiritualist: “Woman, you will have to
allow your daughter do the talking from now henceforth. After all, she is the one who needs the help of the gods”.
Mama Eno: “Okay, baba”.
Eno: “What do you mean by me choosing one thing for the gods to do for me?”
Spiritualist: “You want a love portion that will make your husband love you more than anyone in the world. You also want the gods to help you deal with your friend so that she can stay away from your family. What I am saying is that only one of these wishes can be granted. So, pick one”.
Disappointment was clearly written all over Eno’s face. When she had agreed to visit the spiritualist’s place with her mother, she had thought that the man, like God holds the solution to her problems. “What is your choice? No one keeps the gods waiting”.
Eno: “Please, baba. Can you give me
some minutes to discuss this with my mother?”
Spiritualist: “Go outside and do that and remember not to keep the gods waiting for long”.
Eno: “I won’t”. (She went out with her mother who was urging her to quickly take a decision.)
Mama Eno: “Do we have to come out? Can’t you just make a choice about what you want?”
Eno: “That is not the problem, mum. You told me that this man can solve all my problems, how come he told us that all my requests cannot be granted?”
Mama Eno: “Is that why you brought me out here? You should be glad that you have someone who is willing to help you solve a part of your problem. That is a good step in the right direction”.
Eno: “I am confused on which to chose, mum”.
Mama Eno: “Go with the option that has to do with him giving you a portion that will make your husband love you more than anyone in the world. That is all you need”.
Eno: “No, mum. I want Samantha out of the way. She is the reason why Dozie doesn’t love me, if she is out of the way, I am sure my husband will love me unconditionally. What is the use of Dozie loving me when deep within his heart he still prefers Samantha to me?”
Mama Eno: “Listen, my dear. You are only but a child. You need to take things easy and …”’
Eno: “I have made my choice mum and that is final”, she left her mother
standing out and went into the shrine”.
Spiritualist: “Yes, what have you
decided?”
Eno: “Baba, I want Samantha out of the way. That is the only way I can be sure of my husband’s unconditional love”.
Spiritualist: “Are you sure that you want her dead? Is that what you truly want?”
Eno: “Ye…”
Mama Eno interjected. “Don’t mind her, baba. We don’t want her dead. We only want you to harm or disfigure her in such a way that my son in-law will hate her when he sets his eyes on her deformity. Don’t mind my daughter, she is only a child and does not know what she is saying”.
The spiritualist began to work and after a while, he gave Eno a powder and a pea sized idol.
Spiritualist: “Listen very attentively. You will wake up in the middle of the night today, stripe yourself naked and go outside. Make sure this powder is in your right hand with the picture of your friend in your left hand. Call her name 7 times and summon her spirit to appear before you. When it does, command whatever you want to happen to her and sprinkle the powder on her spirit. She will disappear and whatever you
have spoken will come to be.
Hahahaha …. hahahaha”.

Eno: “Thank you very much, baba”.
Spiritualist: “But, you have to be very
careful with the idol I gave to you. Make sure you tie her picture with the idol, using this red thread”, he handed her a red thread. “After tying it, hide it in a place where no human eye will ever see. If any eyes apart from yours sees this, the consequences will be more than
disastrous. You are warned”.
Eno: “No problem, baba. My house is big enough for one to hide a car talk less of this tiny idol”.
Mama Eno: “Thank you very much, baba. I know that you will not disappoint us. How much is our bill?”
Spiritualist: “The gods do not accept
cash payments for services rendered.
When Samantha has been harmed, your daughter must return here in seven days to pay in kind, the nature of which only the gods can decide when the time comes”.
Mama Eno: “No problem. I will ensure
that she returns in seven days time”.
Spiritualist: “Make sure she comes alone. You may leave”.

They left the shrine and drove away in silence after Eno has carefully hidden the items the baba gave her in her bag.

Samantha was in a pensive mood when she returned from work that day. It was her first day at work after the accident and even though she was careful while she was driving, she couldn’t help but imagine that she was going to lose control again and experience another crash just like she did when she had the
accident. She got back home, had a cold shower and decided to go to bed
immediately because she felt her eyes spinning. While in bed, she picked up her phone and went to her favourite page, inspirational stories, all day she had been busy in the hospital and didn’t have the time to catch up with latest story and other updates. She remembered that she had missed two episodes of the current story on inspirational stories
while she was in the hospital and she
decided to read them and share them on her Facebook wall for her friends to enjoy the stories as well. She had just finished that when she went into her mother’s room and found her on her knees praying. She quietly shut the door behind her, returned to her bed and fell asleep immediately.
After prayers, her mother came into her daughter’s room and woke her up. “Get up and let’s have our night devotion, my dear”.
Samantha: “Ohhhhhooo, you have
started again mother. I saw you praying in your room a while ago. Isn’t that enough night devotion?”
Mama Samantha: “You saw me praying and all you could do was to come here and sleep instead of you to pray on your own or join me. Do you know how very important prayer is?”
Saamantha: “All I know is that I had a
very busy day at work today and I need to rest. I am sure God understands. Good night, mum”. She threw her duvet over her and went to sleep.

“Ewoooo!, Help me o, mum I am dying! Help!” Samantha screamed in the middle of the night waking up her mother who came running into her daughter’s room...

Samantha! When will you learn that you can't do without prayer? Thank God for a praying mother who is always on her kneels. Get thee behind Samantha, evil Eno and her mother!*
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Messages In This Thread
*FRIENDLY ENEMIES* *Episode 15 -18 - by Edoman - 09-13-2018, 11:07 AM
RE: *FRIENDLY ENEMIES* *Episode 15 & 16* - by Edoman - 09-13-2018, 08:21 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Optimizing To Design A Speedy Mobile-Friendly Website debit99 1 1,152 06-11-2021, 12:41 PM
Last Post: Allenwood
  Edo: Wake up, enemies out to frustrate your political assignment – Primate Ayodele Edoman 0 522 12-30-2020, 02:36 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  Enemies Of The Country Will Lose Las Las - Femi Adesina Edoman 0 676 12-27-2020, 12:05 AM
  I have no enemies to fight - Former President Goodluck accepts Shagari son’s Apology Edoman 0 655 10-05-2020, 06:41 PM
  5 Qs, 5 As with Bleeding Environmentally friendly Region Namath 0 851 07-22-2020, 03:30 AM
Last Post: Namath
  Enemies of APC are behind attacks by bandits in the north - Governor Masari Edoman 1 988 07-20-2020, 04:23 PM
  Jonathan’s enemies have been disgraced’ – Fani-Kayode Edoman 0 1,119 10-12-2019, 07:53 PM
  An search engine optimization friendly website priya1322 0 1,154 10-05-2019, 08:52 AM
Last Post: priya1322