The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*FRIENDLY ENEMIES* *Episode 15 -18
*FRIENDLY ENEMIES*

*Episode 15 & 16*

Samantha ran as fast as her legs could carry her, she was conscious of the fact that her mother may come searching for her the minute she discovers that she was missing and so she kept watching her back. In her anxiety, she almost ran into a bike man who was coming at top speed.

Okadaman: ”Madam, dey look your front if you dey waka for road now. Na for this recession you want put me for trouble? E no go work for you o”. He said as he drove away.

She ignored him and continued to walk on. She tried to stop some cars that drove past her but none agreed to stop.
She was still thinking of what to do
when a man stopped beside her.
Without saying a word to him, she
jumped into his car and ordered him to  drive.

Mama Samantha came back from the bathroom to discover that her daughter was missing. She threw away the bucket she had in her hands and ran to the reception.

Mama samantha: “Did you see my daughter walk out?” She asked anxiously.
Receptionist: “Calm down, madam. Who is your daughter?”
Mama Samantha: “Samantha, tall dark, slim. Just forget”. 

She ran out of the reception to the security post leaving the receptionist bewildered.
At the security post, the security men
informed her that they had seen someone who matched her description walk out in a hurry but they didn’t suspect that she was a patient because she didn’t have drips on. “That was my daughter o, I guess she is reacting to the strong drugs and injections she has been receiving ever since she had that accident. Please, you have to help me search for her before she harms anybody “.
The chief security assigned two of his junior officers to follow her and search for Samantha.

When Eno was sure that nobody was
eavesdropping on her conversation, she gently closed the door behind her and continued to talk to her mother on phone.

Eno: “Ehen, mum. It's about this fake
pregnancy thing o”.
Mama Eno: “What do you mean by that? Have you not been sleeping with your husband? You should be pregnant by now, that will take care of it”.
Eno: “That monster has never touched me ever since we got married!”
Mama Eno: “That is because you are not playing your cards well. Anyway, if he won’t get you pregnant, get someone else to do it”.
Eno: “What? Are you saying I should
cheat on my husband?”
Mama Eno: “Which husband are you
talking about again?  I thought you said you are as good as a widow?”
Eno: “But mum. You know what? I will
be with you in few hours time. We can’t discuss this on phone”.

Samantha and the man who picked her drove in silence for some minutes before he broke the silence.
“So, what’s your name and which way are you going?”
She ignored him and continued to stare far away towards the side mirror.
“Hey pretty, talk to me. I don’t mind
taking you to my crib if you are
homeless, we could make do with some smooching and pounding tonight, you know”, he winked at her and let his hand run through her thighs but she threw his hands off her.
“Hey, I don’t bite okay. Just tell me your name and your price, I want a slice of you”. He said.
Samantha became angry and she lost her  temper.

Samantha: “Can you just face your front and mind your driving? Must you talk? You men are all the same; opportunistic flirts, that’s what you all are. All men flirt, the ones
who claim they don’t say that because they haven’t gotten the perfect opportunity to do so. You want a slice because you gave me a ride, as if I am bread. Mtcheww”.

The man was flaggerbasted and lost his voice. “You don’t have to go all
philosophical, you know. We could be
intimate …”

Samantha: “Get your filthy hands off me”.

She brought out the knife she had
hidden beneath the veil. “Listen, I am
going on a murder mission and if you
ain’t careful, you will be my first victim”.
The trick worked or so it appeared and the man kept quiet and drove in silence.
When he got close to an army check
point, he stopped the car and ordered
her out. “Get out of my car before I tell the military men there that you have a dangerous weapon on you?” He barked.
Samantha: “You can’t do this.  I thought you are willing to drive me to wherever I want to go …”
“You think you are the only one who is full of surprises?  Get out, you bitch!” He opened the door and pulled her out and sped away.
Samantha stood at the same point
where the man dropped her for some
minutes. She was lost and didn’t know what to do. She was in Bwari and her destination for the vengeance she was seeking was Garki, where Dozie and Eno lived. She couldn’t walk it and she had no
money to pay a cab. She was still
contemplating what to do when a
soldier man sighted her and began to
run towards her. “Hey, stop there. Na all these women wey dey cover body bomb places be that. Why you stand like that?”

Samantha took two steps backward and was about to run away when the
soldiers’ voice froze her. “If you move I shoot”, he threatened as he drew near her.

Eno dressed in a plain blue Jean trousers and t-shirt walked up to the sitting room where her husband was watching TV.
“Hi, erm .. I wanna pay my mum a visit and I need you to drive me there or give me the key to your car so I can drive myself there”.

She waited for some minutes and when he didn’t reply, she repeated the same question. Again he ignored.
“I am talking to you, Dozie. Just say
something, this silence is choking me”.
He ignored her, got up, picked his phone and car key and made for the door but she ran to the door and barricaded him.

Dozie: “And what is the meaning of this?“
Eno: “The meaning of this is that you are not being fair to me as your wife”.
Dozie: “Step out of the door, I am going out”.
Eno: “And where are you going to that we can’t go together?”
Dozie: “You really wanna know where I am going to? Fine, I’ll tell you. I am going to apologize to Samantha, the woman I truly love”. The woman that will be mother of my Children. Samantha, the lady I will love so much, the one that when she is pregnant for me, I will rub and kiss her belly and listen as my baby kicks and whispers my name in her womb. Don’t you think it’s cute and
adorable doing that to Samantha?”
Eno: “You will do no such thing. Over my dead body will I watch you go to that husband snatcher and perform such functions”.
Dozie: “Now you are beginning to push me to the wall. You won’t like my reactions if you don’t stay out of my track. I promise you that I shall marry Samantha and bring her to live in this house. Her place is in my bedroom, beside me on the bed. Now move before I descend on you”.
Eno: “You are going nowhere, touch me and see if this will not be the end of your mother’s political career”. She remained rooted at the door with her hands akimbo.

*FRIENDLY ENEMIES*
*Episode 16*

Samantha turned and began to run but the soldier man caught up with her.

Samantha: “Leave me, alone. I haven’t done anything wrong”, she kicked and scratched at the soldier who held her tight.

The soldier surprised at her confidence twisted her arm and brought her to face with him. “Do you know that I can punish the life out of you? What stupid confidence have you like this?”

Samantha: “You cannot punish me, I am a law abiding citizen of this country and I know my rights. I will not take any sort of harassment from a military man”.
Soldier: “You dey craze? Which kind yeye harassment you dey talk of? I say make you stop, you no gree you start to dey run and you say I dey harass you? No be only criminals and suicide bombers dey run when them see soldiers?”
Samantha: “I had to run because I felt intimidated by you running towards me, it is not every woman who is covering her body with a veil that is a suicide bomber”. 

While she was talking, other soldiers surrounded them and Samantha
found herself in their middle.
Superior soldier: “Why are you exchanging words with an ordinary civilian? When did that one start?” Soldier: “Sorry, sir” “My friend go down and start to dey do frog jump for there”, he shouted at Samantha who obeyed immediately.
Surrounded by the military men, she
began to do as they said. Suddenly she felt her head spinning and the head rotating on its axis. She tried to maintain balance but she lost balance and fell down to the surprise of the soldiers.
Soldier: “So, after all the English you were speaking, you don’t even have stamina”.
He mocked.
Soldier: “Oga, no mind her. Na pretend she dey pretend, we know her type. Allow her make she lie down for there if she tire, she go stand up. Na trick she dey use to escape the frog jump. In fact, make we find cold water pour her for
body so that she go wake up”.
“No, I think she looks sick. What is this on her hand as if she was just
discharged from the hospital? Attend to her and revive her and allow her go, I don’t want the media to get wind of this and interpret it in a different way to Nigerians”.

Mama Samantha and the security men drove around searching for Samantha all to no avail. Tired, she thought of making a U-turn after the check point ahead of them when she sighted soldiers making frantic effort at waking up somebody who was on the floor. Some civilians were trying to come close to see the situation of things but the soldiers were chasing them away. The security man in the car with her interrupted her thoughts. 

Security man: “Madam, no mind all these soldier people. Some of them wicked no be small. Maybe dem don over punish person na im the person faint for their hand”.
Mama Samantha: “You may be right but I am sure they won’t just go about punishing people like that. Maybe the person is a suspect or something”.
Security: “You no need commit any crime o, even though na mistake you do, them go punish you. Na so one day me and my friend dey travel, one girl come forget dey make call before you know, na so them stop us begin give us frog jump do o. After that one, them collect the girl big
Samsung phone pieces am for ground.
The girl look for tears that day she no
see. Who know how many sugar
daddies she don commot with just to
buy that phone”.

Mama Samantha: “Your friend was
wrong. There is always a notice that we shouldn’t make or receive phone calls when we are at their check points. You know these people are suffering night and day away from their friends and families and even enduring cold and sleepless nights just for us to sleep and snore in peace, some of them even get
killed in the course of their duty. We
should help ourselves by cooperating
with them”.
Security: “I don hear, madam”.
When they drove near, they saw that it was Samantha sitting in the middle of the soldiers who were fanning her. Her mother ran close and hugged her. “Oh thank you, Lord. Look what you have brought upon yourself”. She began to shed tears.
“Madam, who are you and what are you doing here?” the soldier asked.
Mama Samantha: “Sorry, sir. She is my daughter, I mean I am her biological mother. She was on hospital admission and she ran away when I went out of the room. I am sorry for all the troubles that she may have caused you”.
Soldier: “Madam, you should always be around your patients to ensure that they do not do anything stupid”.
Mama Samantha thanked them and the hospital’s security helped her carry Samantha to the car and they drove back to the hospital.

Eno entered her mother’s house with
tears in her eyes. She was sad and was determined to make Dozie and Samantha pay for all the tears that they had caused her to shed.
Her mother came down stairs when she heard her daughter sniffing. “What is it again this time around? Ever since you got married to the man of your choice, I have never had a moment of serenity in this house. Ah, is this what mothers who give their daughter’s hand in marriage go through or is my own case different?”.
Eno: “Is it not that stupid Dozie that is
making me go crazy with his wicked
behaviour? Can you imagine that he
pushed me out of the door and walked out?”
Mama Eno: “What! Has it gotten to that? What did you do to him? The next thing that stupid boy will do is to start hitting you and I will make sure he regrets the day he was born if he tries that with you.”
Eno: “Yes, simply because I asked him to drive me here or give me his car key to bring myself here. He even has the guts to tell me that he is going to see that stupid good for nothing Samantha, even kiss her pregnant tummy if she conceives. I am sure the girl is sleeping with him and that is why he has never touched me ever since we got married”.
Mama Eno: “Hmmn, it’s time we show that girl who we are. I heard she was involved in an accident, so that has not taught her to stay away from your husband?
Eno: “God, I just wish she died in that
accident. I even suspect that she and
Dozie have started talking again, I see him making calls with his phone
constantly and smiling these days. That girl is the reason my husband has never touched me, now his mother said she is coming to visit us tomorrow and she will be expecting my stomach to have swelled. What do I tell her?”
Mama Eno: “We will put Samantha where she belongs but first thing first. You will have to feign pregnancy for her tomorrow”.
Eno: “How do I achieve that? I hope I
won’t get caught?”
Mama Eno: “I am still talking, you just
listen attentively. You know how
actresses feign pregnancies by stuffing things under their dress to make their stomach appear big right? That is what you will do. If you do not know how to do it, ask google or download videos to that effect on
YouTube. When she comes tomorrow, you must pretend to be sick and must remain in bed till she leaves. You can even induce vomiting so that it can appear real. Then come here and meet me either later today or any day you can, we shall go and see someone who has
the solution to all your problems, he will also help us take care of  that distraction called Samantha”.

Dozie heard from their close mutual
friend, that Samantha had been
discharged from the hospital, he drove to a gift shop in town and bought assorted gifts for her. He was bent on apologizing and winning back her love. He also had a special handmade card customized in her name and also bought a giant teddy upon which he had ‘I will always love you, Samantha’ inscribed. His booth filled with the gifts he bought for
her, he drove albeit reluctantly to her
house. When he got there, the security man led him in. Few minutes later, flower in hand, he was standing nervously on the door, knocking and anticipating with his heart beating fast.

Samantha: “Who is at the door? Come in, the door is opened”.

When he heard her voice, memories of all the good times they had shared
together before Eno seduced him
flashed through his head.................

Eno's mother ???ah, feign pregnancy, ask google.....download videos on youtube, hian! You and your daughter will soon be put to shame.. Samantha and Dozie on my mind...? uhhhhh......what next?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
*FRIENDLY ENEMIES*

*Episode 17 & 18

flashed through his head and there and then, he realized that he had broken one heart that loved him unconditionally.
Samantha: “I said the door is opened o, come inside”. His legs began to quiver.

Dozie’s heart skipped a bit when he
heard her voice from within the house. Even though he had anticipated this moment, he stood transfixed not finding the strength to go in. “Who is there? I said you can come in”, Samantha’s sonorous voice pierced his ear drums.
He took a step forward and two more
backwards. He was about running back to his car when she suddenly opened the door.
Dozie stoppped and turned back and
began to walk towards her. “No, I am
here to see you”, he said.

Samantha: “Just hold on there, don’t
come any inch closer. You were on your way to your car when I came out to see you so you are not here to see me”, she went back to the room and locked the door behind her. Dozie ran after her, flower in one hand, the other hand knocking on her door.

Dozie: “I am sorry for all that I caused
you. Please open the door and listen to me”. She didn’t reply. “Samantha, please for the sake of the love we once shared, open the door for me”. 

She opened the door and stood at the entrance, preventing him from going in.

Samantha: “Yes, what is it? I am sure
your wife doesn’t know that you are
here, so why are you here disturbing my afternoon nap?”
Dozie: “I heard you have been
discharged from the hospital, so I
thought …”
Samantha: “Oh, your wife sent you here to confirm if I made it alive from the hospital. Well, go back and tell her that I am alive and I am recuperating”.
Dozie: “No! can you just listen to me,
please? I know I have offended you big time but I am ready to make amends. See, I got you flowers and other gifts, I still love you. Let’s come back together, please”.
Samantha: “You must be out of your
mind, Dozie”.
Dozie: “What?”
Samantha: “Yes, you are out of your
mind. You want us to come back as
what? After you gave me the
embarrassment of my life by standing me up at the altar? You think you can buy back my love with flowers and gifts? Well, I am not that cheap. Oh, you want me to agree so that you can embarrass me a second time?”
Dozie: “It wasn’t my fault. I was forced to do that”.
Samantha: “Okay, you were forced to call off the wedding, accepted. Were you also forced to marry my best friend?”
Dozie: “She arm twisted me”.
Samantha: “You know what? I don’t
even know why I am wasting my time
talking to you, just leave, your presence alone brings back such ugly memories that I am trying so hard not to remember”.

She pushed him away and slammed the door on his face.

The next morning, Eno went to see her mother who had instructed her to visit her so that they can go see the
spiritualist for him to take care of
Samantha. On their way to the native
doctor’s place, Eno who was all tensed couldn’t help but confide in her mother.
Eno: “I am worried, mum”.
Mama Eno: “About what again? Are we not going to take care of Samantha who is your biggest threat?”
Eno: “It is not about Samantha, jor!”
Mama Eno: “Then what is it about? Ah, this girl your wahala too much. You can’t even take care of any problem on your own”.
Eno: “It is about this fake pregnancy”.
Mama Dozie: “Don’t worry about that. I got the perfect solution for that. We have to handle it even it means we harming Dozie”. (Eno wanted to protest but her mother stopped her from talking). “Shhh, we will continue this discussion later. Let’s go and see the baba first and you have to tell him exactly what you want him to do with Samantha”.
Eno: “How do you mean, mum”.
Mama Eno: “When we go in there, the
man will ask you exactly what you want him to do with Samantha”.
Eno: “What are the options?”
Mama Eno: “I don’t know but I am sure that death is one of them. I am sure you don’t want that for your friend”.
Eno: “She is not my friend, mum. A friend that will not leave your husband alone, is that one a friend? I want her dead, in fact I can’t wait to tell the Baba to take her out of my way”.
Mama Eno: “You don’t have to wait for long, we shall be at his place soon”.

Mama Dozie: “Knock knock, who is in the house o?”
Dozie who was listening to music with his ear piece did not hear his mother knock until she started banging on the door. He ran up to the door and opened when he heard his mother’s voice.

Mama Dozie: “What is wrong with you? I have been knocking for a long time now, do you have ear problem now?”
Dozie: “I am sorry, mum. I was listening to music with my ear piece”.
Mama Dozie: “I have told you to stop
listening to loud music with your ear
piece. Do you want to spoil your ear
drum?”
Dozie: “Mum, I didn’t say the music was loud”.
Mama Dozie: “If it was not loud, why
didn’t you hear me knock?”
Dozie: “Oh, not again, mum. Don’t tell me you came here for another question and answers session”, he walked back to the settee where he was sitting before she came in.
Mama Dozie: “Where is your wife? I
actually came to see her. I hope you have started shopping for the baby?”
Dozie: “Which baby?”
Mama Dozie:”Your baby in your wife’s womb, of course”.
Dozie: “Mum, just leave me out of the so called baby thing. Eno is in the room, you can go see her”. He got up, picked his phone and left the room.

Eno when she heard Dozie’s mother
knocking on her door quickly got up and adjusted the make believe pregnancy she had on. Checking out herself in the mirror to ensure that all was intact, she sluggishly opened the door.

Eno: “Welcome, ma. Sorry I was in the bathroom throwing up when you came knocking”, she lied rolling her eyes.
Mama Dozie: “Sorry my dear. Pregnancy is always like that, it comes with different symptoms. So you vomit during the day? I thought you only vomit in the morning”.
Eno: “I don’t know again o, I vomit
morning afternoon and evening. In fact, I vomit every hour, I am tired. I didn’t know that pregnancy can be this stressful”. She lied again.
Mama Dozie: “That is serious o, I hope you are not carrying twins”.
Eno: “Twins ke, God forbid o. I want to have them one after the other, I don’t want any double package”.

Mama Dozie noticed that the room
contained Eno’s box and personal
effects. “Ah-ah, why are your things
here, I thought this is the guest room? Don’t you stay in the same room with your husband?

Eno: “Its this pregnancy wahala that is making me stay here on my own.
Sometimes after vomiting, I just wanna be alone. And then, men can be so insensible some times. Can you imagine that even in my condition he still wants to touch me in the night?”
Mama Dozie: “That is husband and wife issue, I won’t interfere. Anyway, I don’t like the way your stomach is, I was expecting it to be bigger by now and then, which hospital did you register for ante natal?”
Eno: “Erm … I ... you mean antenatal?”
Mama Dozie: “Yes, which hospital did
you register?”
Eno: “I … ah, erm, yes. One private hospital very close to us here”.
Mama Dozie: “Okay, I will follow you
there on your next appointment. Open this your stomach let me see”.

Eno’s heart skipped a beat for she knew that what she had beneath her dress was fake pregnancy. Her heart began to pound when she thought of what herher mother in-law’s reaction would be when she realized that she was faking the pregnancy. 

Mama Dozie: “Go ahead and open it, don’t tell me that you are shy”

*FRIENDLY ENEMIES*
*Episode 18*

Eno: “Yes, mum. I am shy; I guess I will open it some other time. Ugrrrh!”. She ran way to the bathroom pretending to vomit. 
Mama Dozie: “You will get used to it, it happens with first time mothers”.

Spiritualist: “RemoveRemoveRemoveRemove  your shoes, no one enters the shrine of Ashakrina with their shoes on their feet, it is a taboo”, (he screamed at Eno and her mother who quickly removed their shoes.)
Mama Eno: “We are sorry, baba. This is my daughter and …”
Spiritualist: “Shhh, keep quiet. Before you say anything, you have to salute the gods”.
Mama Eno: “And how am I supposed to do that? I mean I can’t see them”.
Spiritualist: “Drop any amount of money in the red calabash opposite you, that is the language of the gods”.
Mama Eno: “Okay”, (she brought out
some naira notes from her bag and
dropped them in the calabash.)
Spiritualist: “The gods are now aware of your presence. What do you want from them?”
Mama Eno: “Baba, my daughter here
wants ...”
Spiritualist: “Hold it there. Your daughter is here to save her marriage and also to eliminate her friend whom she perceives is a threat to her marriage”.
Eno: “Exactly. How did you know that?”
Spiritualist: “Hahaha, nothing is hidden from the gods”. After some incantations when he tossed his cowries up and down, he shook his head and looked at Eno intently on the face. “The gods say I should tell you that you have to choose one thing for them to do for you. You
cannot have the two things you desire at once”.
Mama Eno: “How do you mean, baba”.
Spiritualist: “Woman, you will have to
allow your daughter do the talking from now henceforth. After all, she is the one who needs the help of the gods”.
Mama Eno: “Okay, baba”.
Eno: “What do you mean by me choosing one thing for the gods to do for me?”
Spiritualist: “You want a love portion that will make your husband love you more than anyone in the world. You also want the gods to help you deal with your friend so that she can stay away from your family. What I am saying is that only one of these wishes can be granted. So, pick one”.
Disappointment was clearly written all over Eno’s face. When she had agreed to visit the spiritualist’s place with her mother, she had thought that the man, like God holds the solution to her problems. “What is your choice? No one keeps the gods waiting”.
Eno: “Please, baba. Can you give me
some minutes to discuss this with my mother?”
Spiritualist: “Go outside and do that and remember not to keep the gods waiting for long”.
Eno: “I won’t”. (She went out with her mother who was urging her to quickly take a decision.)
Mama Eno: “Do we have to come out? Can’t you just make a choice about what you want?”
Eno: “That is not the problem, mum. You told me that this man can solve all my problems, how come he told us that all my requests cannot be granted?”
Mama Eno: “Is that why you brought me out here? You should be glad that you have someone who is willing to help you solve a part of your problem. That is a good step in the right direction”.
Eno: “I am confused on which to chose, mum”.
Mama Eno: “Go with the option that has to do with him giving you a portion that will make your husband love you more than anyone in the world. That is all you need”.
Eno: “No, mum. I want Samantha out of the way. She is the reason why Dozie doesn’t love me, if she is out of the way, I am sure my husband will love me unconditionally. What is the use of Dozie loving me when deep within his heart he still prefers Samantha to me?”
Mama Eno: “Listen, my dear. You are only but a child. You need to take things easy and …”’
Eno: “I have made my choice mum and that is final”, she left her mother
standing out and went into the shrine”.
Spiritualist: “Yes, what have you
decided?”
Eno: “Baba, I want Samantha out of the way. That is the only way I can be sure of my husband’s unconditional love”.
Spiritualist: “Are you sure that you want her dead? Is that what you truly want?”
Eno: “Ye…”
Mama Eno interjected. “Don’t mind her, baba. We don’t want her dead. We only want you to harm or disfigure her in such a way that my son in-law will hate her when he sets his eyes on her deformity. Don’t mind my daughter, she is only a child and does not know what she is saying”.
The spiritualist began to work and after a while, he gave Eno a powder and a pea sized idol.
Spiritualist: “Listen very attentively. You will wake up in the middle of the night today, stripe yourself naked and go outside. Make sure this powder is in your right hand with the picture of your friend in your left hand. Call her name 7 times and summon her spirit to appear before you. When it does, command whatever you want to happen to her and sprinkle the powder on her spirit. She will disappear and whatever you
have spoken will come to be.
Hahahaha …. hahahaha”.

Eno: “Thank you very much, baba”.
Spiritualist: “But, you have to be very
careful with the idol I gave to you. Make sure you tie her picture with the idol, using this red thread”, he handed her a red thread. “After tying it, hide it in a place where no human eye will ever see. If any eyes apart from yours sees this, the consequences will be more than
disastrous. You are warned”.
Eno: “No problem, baba. My house is big enough for one to hide a car talk less of this tiny idol”.
Mama Eno: “Thank you very much, baba. I know that you will not disappoint us. How much is our bill?”
Spiritualist: “The gods do not accept
cash payments for services rendered.
When Samantha has been harmed, your daughter must return here in seven days to pay in kind, the nature of which only the gods can decide when the time comes”.
Mama Eno: “No problem. I will ensure
that she returns in seven days time”.
Spiritualist: “Make sure she comes alone. You may leave”.

They left the shrine and drove away in silence after Eno has carefully hidden the items the baba gave her in her bag.

Samantha was in a pensive mood when she returned from work that day. It was her first day at work after the accident and even though she was careful while she was driving, she couldn’t help but imagine that she was going to lose control again and experience another crash just like she did when she had the
accident. She got back home, had a cold shower and decided to go to bed
immediately because she felt her eyes spinning. While in bed, she picked up her phone and went to her favourite page, inspirational stories, all day she had been busy in the hospital and didn’t have the time to catch up with latest story and other updates. She remembered that she had missed two episodes of the current story on inspirational stories
while she was in the hospital and she
decided to read them and share them on her Facebook wall for her friends to enjoy the stories as well. She had just finished that when she went into her mother’s room and found her on her knees praying. She quietly shut the door behind her, returned to her bed and fell asleep immediately.
After prayers, her mother came into her daughter’s room and woke her up. “Get up and let’s have our night devotion, my dear”.
Samantha: “Ohhhhhooo, you have
started again mother. I saw you praying in your room a while ago. Isn’t that enough night devotion?”
Mama Samantha: “You saw me praying and all you could do was to come here and sleep instead of you to pray on your own or join me. Do you know how very important prayer is?”
Saamantha: “All I know is that I had a
very busy day at work today and I need to rest. I am sure God understands. Good night, mum”. She threw her duvet over her and went to sleep.

“Ewoooo!, Help me o, mum I am dying! Help!” Samantha screamed in the middle of the night waking up her mother who came running into her daughter’s room...

Samantha! When will you learn that you can't do without prayer? Thank God for a praying mother who is always on her kneels. Get thee behind Samantha, evil Eno and her mother!*
(09-13-2018, 11:07 AM)Edoman Wrote: *FRIENDLY ENEMIES*

*Episode 15 & 16*

Samantha ran as fast as her legs could carry her, she was conscious of the fact that her mother may come searching for her the minute she discovers that she was missing and so she kept watching her back. In her anxiety, she almost ran into a bike man who was coming at top speed.

Okadaman: ”Madam, dey look your front if you dey waka for road now. Na for this recession you want put me for trouble? E no go work for you o”. He said as he drove away.

She ignored him and continued to walk on. She tried to stop some cars that drove past her but none agreed to stop.
She was still thinking of what to do
when a man stopped beside her.
Without saying a word to him, she
jumped into his car and ordered him to  drive.

Mama Samantha came back from the bathroom to discover that her daughter was missing. She threw away the bucket she had in her hands and ran to the reception.

Mama samantha: “Did you see my daughter walk out?” She asked anxiously.
Receptionist: “Calm down, madam. Who is your daughter?”
Mama Samantha: “Samantha, tall dark, slim. Just forget”. 

She ran out of the reception to the security post leaving the receptionist bewildered.
At the security post, the security men
informed her that they had seen someone who matched her description walk out in a hurry but they didn’t suspect that she was a patient because she didn’t have drips on. “That was my daughter o, I guess she is reacting to the strong drugs and injections she has been receiving ever since she had that accident. Please, you have to help me search for her before she harms anybody “.
The chief security assigned two of his junior officers to follow her and search for Samantha.

When Eno was sure that nobody was
eavesdropping on her conversation, she gently closed the door behind her and continued to talk to her mother on phone.

Eno: “Ehen, mum. It's about this fake
pregnancy thing o”.
Mama Eno: “What do you mean by that? Have you not been sleeping with your husband? You should be pregnant by now, that will take care of it”.
Eno: “That monster has never touched me ever since we got married!”
Mama Eno: “That is because you are not playing your cards well. Anyway, if he won’t get you pregnant, get someone else to do it”.
Eno: “What? Are you saying I should
cheat on my husband?”
Mama Eno: “Which husband are you
talking about again?  I thought you said you are as good as a widow?”
Eno: “But mum. You know what? I will
be with you in few hours time. We can’t discuss this on phone”.

Samantha and the man who picked her drove in silence for some minutes before he broke the silence.
“So, what’s your name and which way are you going?”
She ignored him and continued to stare far away towards the side mirror.
“Hey pretty, talk to me. I don’t mind
taking you to my crib if you are
homeless, we could make do with some smooching and pounding tonight, you know”, he winked at her and let his hand run through her thighs but she threw his hands off her.
“Hey, I don’t bite okay. Just tell me your name and your price, I want a slice of you”. He said.
Samantha became angry and she lost her  temper.

Samantha: “Can you just face your front and mind your driving? Must you talk? You men are all the same; opportunistic flirts, that’s what you all are. All men flirt, the ones
who claim they don’t say that because they haven’t gotten the perfect opportunity to do so. You want a slice because you gave me a ride, as if I am bread. Mtcheww”.

The man was flaggerbasted and lost his voice. “You don’t have to go all
philosophical, you know. We could be
intimate …”

Samantha: “Get your filthy hands off me”.

She brought out the knife she had
hidden beneath the veil. “Listen, I am
going on a murder mission and if you
ain’t careful, you will be my first victim”.
The trick worked or so it appeared and the man kept quiet and drove in silence.
When he got close to an army check
point, he stopped the car and ordered
her out. “Get out of my car before I tell the military men there that you have a dangerous weapon on you?” He barked.
Samantha: “You can’t do this.  I thought you are willing to drive me to wherever I want to go …”
“You think you are the only one who is full of surprises?  Get out, you bitch!” He opened the door and pulled her out and sped away.
Samantha stood at the same point
where the man dropped her for some
minutes. She was lost and didn’t know what to do. She was in Bwari and her destination for the vengeance she was seeking was Garki, where Dozie and Eno lived. She couldn’t walk it and she had no
money to pay a cab. She was still
contemplating what to do when a
soldier man sighted her and began to
run towards her. “Hey, stop there. Na all these women wey dey cover body bomb places be that. Why you stand like that?”

Samantha took two steps backward and was about to run away when the
soldiers’ voice froze her. “If you move I shoot”, he threatened as he drew near her.

Eno dressed in a plain blue Jean trousers and t-shirt walked up to the sitting room where her husband was watching TV.
“Hi, erm .. I wanna pay my mum a visit and I need you to drive me there or give me the key to your car so I can drive myself there”.

She waited for some minutes and when he didn’t reply, she repeated the same question. Again he ignored.
“I am talking to you, Dozie. Just say
something, this silence is choking me”.
He ignored her, got up, picked his phone and car key and made for the door but she ran to the door and barricaded him.

Dozie: “And what is the meaning of this?“
Eno: “The meaning of this is that you are not being fair to me as your wife”.
Dozie: “Step out of the door, I am going out”.
Eno: “And where are you going to that we can’t go together?”
Dozie: “You really wanna know where I am going to? Fine, I’ll tell you. I am going to apologize to Samantha, the woman I truly love”. The woman that will be mother of my Children. Samantha, the lady I will love so much, the one that when she is pregnant for me, I will rub and kiss her belly and listen as my baby kicks and whispers my name in her womb. Don’t you think it’s cute and
adorable doing that to Samantha?”
Eno: “You will do no such thing. Over my dead body will I watch you go to that husband snatcher and perform such functions”.
Dozie: “Now you are beginning to push me to the wall. You won’t like my reactions if you don’t stay out of my track. I promise you that I shall marry Samantha and bring her to live in this house. Her place is in my bedroom, beside me on the bed. Now move before I descend on you”.
Eno: “You are going nowhere, touch me and see if this will not be the end of your mother’s political career”. She remained rooted at the door with her hands akimbo.

*FRIENDLY ENEMIES*
*Episode 16*

Samantha turned and began to run but the soldier man caught up with her.

Samantha: “Leave me, alone. I haven’t done anything wrong”, she kicked and scratched at the soldier who held her tight.

The soldier surprised at her confidence twisted her arm and brought her to face with him. “Do you know that I can punish the life out of you? What stupid confidence have you like this?”

Samantha: “You cannot punish me, I am a law abiding citizen of this country and I know my rights. I will not take any sort of harassment from a military man”.
Soldier: “You dey craze? Which kind yeye harassment you dey talk of? I say make you stop, you no gree you start to dey run and you say I dey harass you? No be only criminals and suicide bombers dey run when them see soldiers?”
Samantha: “I had to run because I felt intimidated by you running towards me, it is not every woman who is covering her body with a veil that is a suicide bomber”. 

While she was talking, other soldiers surrounded them and Samantha
found herself in their middle.
Superior soldier: “Why are you exchanging words with an ordinary civilian? When did that one start?” Soldier: “Sorry, sir” “My friend go down and start to dey do frog jump for there”, he shouted at Samantha who obeyed immediately.
Surrounded by the military men, she
began to do as they said. Suddenly she felt her head spinning and the head rotating on its axis. She tried to maintain balance but she lost balance and fell down to the surprise of the soldiers.
Soldier: “So, after all the English you were speaking, you don’t even have stamina”.
He mocked.
Soldier: “Oga, no mind her. Na pretend she dey pretend, we know her type. Allow her make she lie down for there if she tire, she go stand up. Na trick she dey use to escape the frog jump. In fact, make we find cold water pour her for
body so that she go wake up”.
“No, I think she looks sick. What is this on her hand as if she was just
discharged from the hospital? Attend to her and revive her and allow her go, I don’t want the media to get wind of this and interpret it in a different way to Nigerians”.

Mama Samantha and the security men drove around searching for Samantha all to no avail. Tired, she thought of making a U-turn after the check point ahead of them when she sighted soldiers making frantic effort at waking up somebody who was on the floor. Some civilians were trying to come close to see the situation of things but the soldiers were chasing them away. The security man in the car with her interrupted her thoughts. 

Security man: “Madam, no mind all these soldier people. Some of them wicked no be small. Maybe dem don over punish person na im the person faint for their hand”.
Mama Samantha: “You may be right but I am sure they won’t just go about punishing people like that. Maybe the person is a suspect or something”.
Security: “You no need commit any crime o, even though na mistake you do, them go punish you. Na so one day me and my friend dey travel, one girl come forget dey make call before you know, na so them stop us begin give us frog jump do o. After that one, them collect the girl big
Samsung phone pieces am for ground.
The girl look for tears that day she no
see. Who know how many sugar
daddies she don commot with just to
buy that phone”.

Mama Samantha: “Your friend was
wrong. There is always a notice that we shouldn’t make or receive phone calls when we are at their check points. You know these people are suffering night and day away from their friends and families and even enduring cold and sleepless nights just for us to sleep and snore in peace, some of them even get
killed in the course of their duty. We
should help ourselves by cooperating
with them”.
Security: “I don hear, madam”.
When they drove near, they saw that it was Samantha sitting in the middle of the soldiers who were fanning her. Her mother ran close and hugged her. “Oh thank you, Lord. Look what you have brought upon yourself”. She began to shed tears.
“Madam, who are you and what are you doing here?” the soldier asked.
Mama Samantha: “Sorry, sir. She is my daughter, I mean I am her biological mother. She was on hospital admission and she ran away when I went out of the room. I am sorry for all the troubles that she may have caused you”.
Soldier: “Madam, you should always be around your patients to ensure that they do not do anything stupid”.
Mama Samantha thanked them and the hospital’s security helped her carry Samantha to the car and they drove back to the hospital.

Eno entered her mother’s house with
tears in her eyes. She was sad and was determined to make Dozie and Samantha pay for all the tears that they had caused her to shed.
Her mother came down stairs when she heard her daughter sniffing. “What is it again this time around? Ever since you got married to the man of your choice, I have never had a moment of serenity in this house. Ah, is this what mothers who give their daughter’s hand in marriage go through or is my own case different?”.
Eno: “Is it not that stupid Dozie that is
making me go crazy with his wicked
behaviour? Can you imagine that he
pushed me out of the door and walked out?”
Mama Eno: “What! Has it gotten to that? What did you do to him? The next thing that stupid boy will do is to start hitting you and I will make sure he regrets the day he was born if he tries that with you.”
Eno: “Yes, simply because I asked him to drive me here or give me his car key to bring myself here. He even has the guts to tell me that he is going to see that stupid good for nothing Samantha, even kiss her pregnant tummy if she conceives. I am sure the girl is sleeping with him and that is why he has never touched me ever since we got married”.
Mama Eno: “Hmmn, it’s time we show that girl who we are. I heard she was involved in an accident, so that has not taught her to stay away from your husband?
Eno: “God, I just wish she died in that
accident. I even suspect that she and
Dozie have started talking again, I see him making calls with his phone
constantly and smiling these days. That girl is the reason my husband has never touched me, now his mother said she is coming to visit us tomorrow and she will be expecting my stomach to have swelled. What do I tell her?”
Mama Eno: “We will put Samantha where she belongs but first thing first. You will have to feign pregnancy for her tomorrow”.
Eno: “How do I achieve that? I hope I
won’t get caught?”
Mama Eno: “I am still talking, you just
listen attentively. You know how
actresses feign pregnancies by stuffing things under their dress to make their stomach appear big right? That is what you will do. If you do not know how to do it, ask google or download videos to that effect on
YouTube. When she comes tomorrow, you must pretend to be sick and must remain in bed till she leaves. You can even induce vomiting so that it can appear real. Then come here and meet me either later today or any day you can, we shall go and see someone who has
the solution to all your problems, he will also help us take care of  that distraction called Samantha”.

Dozie heard from their close mutual
friend, that Samantha had been
discharged from the hospital, he drove to a gift shop in town and bought assorted gifts for her. He was bent on apologizing and winning back her love. He also had a special handmade card customized in her name and also bought a giant teddy upon which he had ‘I will always love you, Samantha’ inscribed. His booth filled with the gifts he bought for
her, he drove albeit reluctantly to her
house. When he got there, the security man led him in. Few minutes later, flower in hand, he was standing nervously on the door, knocking and anticipating with his heart beating fast.

Samantha: “Who is at the door? Come in, the door is opened”.

flashed through his head.................

Eno's mother ???ah, feign pregnancy, ask google.....download videos on youtube, hian! You and your daughter will soon be put to shame.. Samantha and Dozie on my mind...? uhhhhh......what next?

To be continued

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Optimizing To Design A Speedy Mobile-Friendly Website debit99 1 1,152 06-11-2021, 12:41 PM
Last Post: Allenwood
  Edo: Wake up, enemies out to frustrate your political assignment – Primate Ayodele Edoman 0 522 12-30-2020, 02:36 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  Enemies Of The Country Will Lose Las Las - Femi Adesina Edoman 0 676 12-27-2020, 12:05 AM
  I have no enemies to fight - Former President Goodluck accepts Shagari son’s Apology Edoman 0 655 10-05-2020, 06:41 PM
  5 Qs, 5 As with Bleeding Environmentally friendly Region Namath 0 851 07-22-2020, 03:30 AM
Last Post: Namath
  Enemies of APC are behind attacks by bandits in the north - Governor Masari Edoman 1 988 07-20-2020, 04:23 PM
  Jonathan’s enemies have been disgraced’ – Fani-Kayode Edoman 0 1,119 10-12-2019, 07:53 PM
  An search engine optimization friendly website priya1322 0 1,154 10-05-2019, 08:52 AM
Last Post: priya1322