The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betty Irabor narrates her experience flying economy class
Media personality Mrs Betty Irabor has shared her tiring experience traveling premium economy on a flight.
[Image: Betty-Irabor-narrates-her-experience-fly...00x300.jpg]
Betty Irabor who is the CEO of Genevieve Magazine said she wasn’t allowed to travel in peace as most people who know her trooped top her side to ask if anything was wrong as they never believed someone of her status could stoop so low to fly economy.

[Image: Betty-Irabor-narrates-her-experience-fly...62x410.jpg]

[Image: Betty-Irabor-narrates-her-experience-fly...28x410.jpg]

Betty Irabor narrates her experience flying economy class

She wrote:

A while ago I travelled Premium economy on Virgin Atlantic and sat comfortably at my seat waiting to enjoy a great flight. But my peace and quiet was not to be cos a few people were embarrassed (on my behalf I guess) by my class of travel.
“Aunty Betty, were you downgraded” someone asked, really concerned and perhaps outraged by the audacity of any airline to down grade such a “high profile celebrity”.

“No”. I shook my head. “I was not downgraded”. I smiled to reassure the aburo as she made her way to Upper Class.

Then came another “fan” “Aunty Betty, are you Ok, what happened?”. How do you mean? I asked, really surprised…” I thought you would be in Upper Class”.. I just smiled until she left.. Like Really?

But I wasn’t about to be left to travel my premium economy in peace as yet another “fan” came from her Upper Class seat to ask “Aunty Betty, can I bring you some champagne, do you need anything?”. ( she is now the Air hostess abi?) Again,I said No, I was fine!

Long and short of the story, I couldn’t travel in peace! People decided to make my business their own!

Can we just allow people Be?…To make their choices and take jobs that are available while they are waiting for their big breaks? Can a former project fame guy drive cabs in peace before his dream job and career? Can a former actor on Bill Cosby show bag groceries in peace and not be shamed? Can we just be and let others be?? Can we ourselves just live our best lives without padding anything to impress others who really don’t count? Can we resist societal pressures and live our lives on our terms? Can you just be you and Do you?

Can you just be happy, married or in your single hood? I urge you to be happy in your up and coming career, can you accept that you’re work in progress? Can you not give a damn abt others expectations? Can you choose not to accept any labeling?

Can u just not allow anyone/ society dictate how you choose to live? Can u choose not to apologize for your own choices and decisions but be brave to OWN them & hold yourself accountable for any consequences?

Have a good week.. Don’t burden your self unnecessarily.

Travel light! ??
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Because you flew economy make we fry beans abi wetin be the big deal here?
"Betty Irabor who is the CEO of Genevieve Magazine said she wasn’t allowed to travel in peace as most people who know her trooped top her side to ask if anything was wrong as they never believed someone of her status could stoop so low to fly economy."

Nonsense! wetin do her status? no be human being dey fly economy.

Yeye
[Image: 7739160_dxod8xmw0ae5on9_jpeg_jpeg8e37ba4...346ae2c26a]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another Kaduna first class traditional ruler abducted by bandits Edoman 0 574 07-26-2021, 07:09 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  Gunmen abduct first-class Kogi monarch, demand N30m ransom Edoman 0 629 07-14-2021, 10:58 PM
  Nigeria has failed me," Woman kidnapped, beaten and raped for days narrates horrific Edoman 0 665 07-14-2021, 10:58 PM
  BREAKING: Niger Delta Avengers return, vow to cripple Nigerian economy Edoman 0 702 06-26-2021, 05:17 PM
  Moses Bliss Preps For First Major Concert “The Bliss Experience” Alhani 0 642 05-09-2021, 09:37 PM
Last Post: Alhani
  Nigerian man shares his chilling experience with kidnappers in Benin Edoman 0 473 04-07-2021, 08:08 AM
  Boko Haram: CDS Irabor, Service Chiefs storm Maiduguri again Edoman 0 491 03-13-2021, 07:05 PM
  Nigeria's economy is moving in the right direction - UN deputy Sec-Gen, Amina Mohamme Edoman 0 623 02-26-2021, 08:06 AM