The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*FRIENDLY ENEMIES *Episode 4-6
*FRIENDLY ENEMIES*

*Episode 4*

Dozie continued to stare at her attractive body as he was torn in between two walls; to devour her or to hold his head high. He knew that getting intimate with Eno was not the right thing to do but the bulge that had formed in - between his thighs was telling him otherwise. He reached out and drew her close, he could feel the scent of her perfume, a scent he recognized as Ferrari’s, a designer perfume he had one time bought for his fiancée.
Eno, encouraged by his reaction raised her head up. She was of average height and he was tall, she had to raise her head if she was to kiss him while he was standing. She drew her lips close to him and drew his breathe. He grabbed her and began to kiss her hungrily. Countless times he had heard stories of how grooms to-be bang other ladies a night before they tie their nuptial cord. He didn’t know that he would ever fall victim. As he began to explore the inside of her mouth with his tongue, he threw caution into the wind and began to caress her with his finger. He couldn’t wait to devour her as her soft boobs brushed over his hard chest. He threw her to the bed and began the painful task of undressing himself for it was not long that he entered the hotel room when she came in. He sat at the edge of the bed and began to remove his shoe which he was finding difficult to remove. She drew near to him and held him from behind deliberately ticking his back with her hard nipples. The sensational feeling that act gave him sent hot blood down his thighs and he felt himself getting harder in between his thighs. He flung the shoe on the floor and joined her on the bed.
Dozie grabbed Eno and turned her back to him for he wanted to take her from behind. Possessed with passion, he came down upon her, ready to penetrate.
Eno: “Wait, not so fast”.
Dozie: “What! Why should I wait? Isn’t this what you have always wanted?”
Eno: “No, this is what you want rather”.
Dozie: “So, what are you doing here you idiot?”
Eno: “I am here to give you the biggest pleasure of your wife. She drew her full breast in her hands and kissed it sending him wild with desires. “You want some? Do as I say”.
Dozie: “Do what? Anything. I will do anything you say. Just allow me in”.
Eno: “Okay, I want you to …”
Dozie: “Shhh ... you don’t need to say anything. Consider it done”.
Eno: “But you haven’t heard what the condition is”.
Dozie: “I will do anything you say, trust me. He parted her legs and gave her his head, his tongue moving in and out of her honey pot. Few minutes later, he was on top her pounding and thrusting”.
After two rounds, he suddenly came back to his senses and began to regret his actions. He looked at Eno curled beside him pretending to be asleep and he noticed that she was not as attractive as he had seen her when he was high with desires. Disgusted with his behaviour, he tapped her violently on her shoulders.
Dozie: “Get up and get out. Hey, I know that you can hear me, stop pretending to be asleep”. He shook her again, this time more violently.
Eno: “What is it? Is it morning?”
Dozie: “You crazy or something? Who would allow you stay here till morning? You forgot that tomorrow is my wedding?”
Eno: “Which wedding?”
Dozie: “My goodness. You are such a psycho. Hello, tomorrow is my wedding and I am getting married to your best friend for that matter. And you are supposed to be her maid of honour even though I am not sure she would want you to do that if she finds out that you seduced me”.
Eno: “There is not going to be any wedding tomorrow”.
Dozie: “I beg your pardon?”
Eno: “That is the condition I was talking about. You agreed to whatever condition I give”.
Dozie: “And who is gonna stop my wedding tomorrow?”
Eno: “I will. In fact, you did. You spoilt your wedding the moment you slept with me”.
Dozie: “Oh, you are one hell of a crazy girl. What we just had was a fling, call it misuse of passion if you like. You wanted it, I was in the mood and I gave it to you. Nothing more”.
Eno: “You dare not, Dozie. You cannot use me and go free, that wedding must not hold, else you will pay”.
Dozie: “I dare not? Okay, I dare you. Go and do your worst and my wedding must hold whether you like it or not”. He began to drag her out of the room.
Eno: “You will pay for this, I swear that you will pay for this”.
Dozie: “Get out and get lost!” he banged the door after her and ran to the bathroom to wash himself”.

Mama Samantha: “You look stunning in your wedding dress, my daughter. I am so proud of you. Can we pray before you step out? We need to invite God to take over the ceremony in a very special way”.
Samantha: “There you go again, mum. Do we need to pray again? Who didn’t pray when he or she woke up this morning? Isn’t that enough?”
Samantha’s mother: “It is not enough o. Prayers are …”
Samantha: “It is okay, mum. We are already running late for Church. We don’t wanna keep the pastors waiting because we were ‘praying’”. She said.
They left for Church in the Range Rover car which Dozie had provided to convey his bride to the Church, Samantha with Eno sitting beside her. It was a selfie session as Eno kept updating various pictures on social media with different captions to the delight of Samantha.
“I have something to tell you”. Eno said when they drew close to the Church.
Samantha: “Oh, can’t it wait until after my wedding?”
Eno: “It is about Dozie”.
Samantha: “My hubby? What is it?”
Eno: “Erm, I … We ... I mean”, she stuttered incoherently.
Samantha: “Yes, you?” she asked searching into her eyes.
Eno: “I just feel I need to tell you because we are best of friends and I won’t ever forgive myself if I allow you go to the altar without this knowledge”.
Samantha: “What are you saying? Just go straight to the point and stop beating about the bush”.
Eno: “Okay”, she cleared her throat. “Dozie straffed me last night”.
Samantha: “Dozie what! What the hell are you talking about?”
Eno: “He banged me. Like we made love. We had sex”.
Samantha: “You had sex with my fiancé a night before my wedding?”
Eno: “I didn’t want to. He invited me over to his room and I went because I thought it has to do with you. Next thing he seduced me and threw me on the bed and … and …”
Samantha: “Oh, my God. My head is falling apart”.
Eno: “I am sorry, Samantha. But he said he intends to stand you up in Church. He said he doesn’t want to marry you anymore and that he won’t show up in Church. If I were you, I would call off this wedding”.
Samantha: “Just shut up … are you sure about this?” The driver took a turn into the Church and they all became silent, each occupied with his own thoughts”.

Dozie was getting dressed with his men on suit when a team of four masked men stormed the hotel and kidnapped him from his room. They had threatened to kill his friends if they raise any alarm and after they blindfolded him, they led him away in their tinted V-wagon. They drove for more than twenty minutes during which Dozie kept pleading for his life. They stopped at what seems to him the middle of Sambisa forest and removed the blindfold from his eyes. They were in an uncompleted building and he was standing before a plump man whom the other’s referred to as capon.
Capon: “Hey, lover boy, raise your head well make I see your face”.
Dozie: “What do you want from me and why have I been brought here?”
Capon: “Hahahaha, I see say una never teach this vegetable enough lesson. Oya, make una teach am lesson wey go make am respect him elders”.
They pounced on him and began to punch him with their fists, shoes and belt. He was manhandled from one person to another and he passed out. The capon commanded that they strip him of his wedding suit and pour him ice-like cold water. He woke up and began to shiver with cold. “Please, tell me whatever it is that you want, I will do it. Anything, just tell me”. He was on his knees for pain could not allow him get up.
Capon: “Here is your phone, call your fiancé and call off the wedding. I will count one to ten for you to make that call, else I will shoot you and have my boys bury you here. 1….2….3”

Did  he called off the wedding? Watch out for episode 5 later in the day! Good afternoon.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
*FRIENDLY ENEMIES*

*Episode 5*

Dozie was turned in between the devil and the red sea. He knew that calling off the wedding will embarrass and break Samantha’s heart beyond repairs but he couldn’t dare this man who would not
hesitate to kill him and throw his body to the dogs. He thought of Samantha beautifully dressed and waiting for him in Church and he didn’t know when a tear dropped from his eyes. “If only I can turn back the hands of time”, he thought.
Capon: “5!”
Dozie: “Wait, please wait. Why are you doing this? What has my wedding got to do with all these? Why do I need to call off my wedding?”
Capon: “You don’t ask me any questions. Nobody asks the capon any questions in his crib. You only do as I say. Are you ready to make the call or do you want me to call your mother and tell her where to pick up your body?”
Dozie: “My mother? You have my
mother’s number?”
Capon: “He doesn’t know who I am”, he gave out a mirthless laughter, collected Dozie’s phone from the hands of one of the guys and dialed Dozie’s mother’s number. The phone rang and immediately his mother picked the call.
Mama Dozie: “What is wrong with you, son. You kept us all worried. Where are you? We are already in Church, everyone is here including your wife waiting for you? Can’t you talk?”
Capon: “Madam, let me know when you finish ranting so I can talk”.
Mama Dozie: “What! This is not my son’s voice. Who are you?”
Capon: “My identity is not important
right now. Do you have a pen with you there?”
Mama Dozie: “Yes, why?”
Capon: “I want to give you the address of where you will pick up your son’s body”.
Mama Dozie: “Dozie? Oh my God, what happened to him? What have you done to him? Please don’t hurt him, we will do whatever you say”.
Capon: “You better talk to your son to
cooperate with us and do as we say, else blame him and not us”.
Mama Dozie: “Please give him the phone, let me talk to him”. 
Capon hands the phone over to Dozie.
Mama Dozie: “My son, please do
whatever they say. Please just do
whatever they say so that they can leave you alone. You and your brother are the only children I have in the world. I will kill myself if they harm you”, she pleaded with him.
Capon snatched the call from his hand and ended the call.
Capon: “I will continue my count to ten after which I will pull the trigger and rain bullets into your brains.
1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..”
Dozie: “Wait! Don’t. Okay, I will call off the wedding, I agree”.
Capon: “Good”. He hands the phone to Dozie who quickly dialed Samantha’s number. The phone was with Eno and she picked up.
Dozie: “Give the phone to its owner, you bitch”.
Eno gave the phone to Samantha.
Dozie: “I am sorry, bae. I am never gonna come for you in Church. I do not want to marry you anymore. I know this hurts but a broken engagement is better than
a failed marriage. I do hope that you will find a place in your heart to forgive me and that you will find someone better than I”. 
He dropped the phone as he
realized that his voice was shaking and his hands quivering.
Samantha: “Please, don’t do this to me, if it is about what happened between you and Eno last night, I am willing to let go. I forgive you. Save me this embarrassment please. Hello … hello … are you there?”

After One month …
Mama Samantha: “You are still crying? For how long shall you continue to cry over spilt milk?”
Samantha: “Tell me why I shouldn’t cry, mum. I am now a laughing stock in this estate. Everyone looks at me and brand me as the lady whose groom refused to show up on her wedding day, so tell me why I shouldn’t cry”.
Mama Samantha: “You have been crying for over one month, my child. If crying is the solution, by now you should be married. It is time to wipe your tears and pray to God for another suitor”.
Samantha: “Oh don’t tell me that, mum. Why didn’t God act when Dozie decided to break my heart? I mean people get married every week. Why should my own be different? The most painful thing is that Dozie won’t even pick my call and he didn’t come out to see me the last time I went to his house. I still love him, I just
don’t know what to do”.
Mama Samantha: “Don’t tell me that you are still thinking of that idiot. In fact, he is not even the problem. The problem is with Eno, your best friend who betrayed you by sleeping with your fiancé. You have to cut off from that girl. She doesn’t mean well for you”.
Samantha: “Mum! It was just a mistake. Eno and Dozie were drunk that night, they didn’t know what they were doing. I am sure they wouldn’t have done that if they were not under the influence of alcohol. Eno is my best friend and I trust her so much. She will never do anything
to deliberately harm me”.
Mama Samantha: “I have said my own, be careful of that girl. She doesn’t mean well for you".

Eno was in the sitting room watching
her favorite series on Telemundo when her mother came in.

Mama Eno: “Don’t tell me you are here watching TV instead of you to proceed with the next plan of getting Dozie to marry you”.
Eno: “That is not possible, mum. I told you that guy doesn’t even want to pick my calls talk more of seeing me. If not that I was smart enough to deny sending those thugs, I am sure he would have taken it up with relevant authorities”.
Mama Eno: “He will do no such thing. His family are very peaceful and they have political ambition and even though they are very wealthy, they hate being in th news. I knew that the matter will die a natural death. Anyway, you will go to his
house and tell him that you are carrying his child”.
Eno: “What! No, mum. You can’t be
serious”.
Mama Eno: “Of course I am. He slept with you without protection right? Good, so you took in for him that day and you will demand that he marry you”.
Eno: “But that is not true, I am not
pregnant”.
Mama Eno: “Who said you are? All you need do is pretend to be pregnant”.
Eno: “What if we get married and he
finds out that I am not pregnant? How do I cover it up?”
Mama Eno: “First things first. When we get to that bridge, we shall cross it. You just leave everything to me. After you tell him about the pregnancy, then you will have to go and make peace with Samantha. We will need her help and we can’t achieve that if she sees you as an
enemy. So, go to her house, pretend to be very sorry for what you did, in fact, go on your knees in tears and plead with her to forgive you. When she is comfortable with you, we can easily penetrate her and strike”.
Eno: “But mum”.
Mama Eno: “No buts, you do as I say”.

A knock was on the door, Dozie opened the door and was shocked to find Eno standing sexily dressed.
Dozie: “Yes, what are you looking for
here? What can I do for you?”
Eno: “Haba, Dozie won’t you at least
allow me in?”
Dozie: “Allow you in? The last time I
allowed you in, I know what happened. I am not ready for a repeat of that. Say what you have to say before I instruct the security guys to throw you out”.
Eno: “It hasn’t come to that”. (She clears her throat.) “I am pregnant”.
Dozie: “And so what? Does this place
look like a hospital where you can
register for ante-natal?” he asked
indifferently.
Eno: “You are responsible for my
pregnancy!”
Dozie: “You say I am what? What did I just hear you say?”
Eno: “I said that you are responsible for my pregnancy
Dozie: “How? When? I mean how
comes? You are out of your mind or
something?” 
The story continues.....
I hope you are not expecting me to read this long thing?
*FRIENDLY ENEMIES*

*Episode 6*

Eno: “And what are those questions
supposed to mean? You slept with me without protection and you are here asking me how come I got pregnant? If I were you, I would be asking how we can begin marriage plans so that our child won’t be born outside wedlock”.
Dozie: “I slept with you or you seduced me into sleeping with you? “
Eno: “It doesn’t matter how it happened. What matters is that there was sex between us”.
Dozie: “Look, I was tipsy that day
because I had a little too much alcohol to drink. It happened just once and I am sure I am not responsible for that thing you carry. You better take it to its rightful owner”.
Eno: “Of course you are responsible.
Who said having sex only once is not
enough to cause pregnancy?”
Dozie: “You know what? I have had
enough of your stupidity and incoherent speeches. Now, get out of my compound”.
Eno: “I am going nowhere, young man. If you think I am Samantha that you can treat anyhow and break her heart, then you need to have a rethink”.
Dozie: “You are going nowhere? Okay, let's see about that” Jonny?” He screamed at the uniform security man who came running and panting.
Jonny: “Oga, see me here”.
Dozie: “Throw this bitch out and lock the gate”.
Jonny: “Oga, you say?”
Dozie: “I said throw her out and lock the gate of my father’s compound. And, if you ever allow her in here again, you are fired!”
Jonny: “Okay, sir”. Turning to Eno he
said, “Madam, come dey go”.
Dozie: “I didn’t say you should ask her to leave. I said throw her out”.
Jonny: “Yes, sir”. He suddenly grabbed Eno by the arm and dragged her out in spite of her protests.
Dozie: “Good riddance to bad rubbish. Come and force me to accept the pregnancy now, bitch!”

Outside the gate, Eno who had expected this kind of reaction brought out her makeup kit, applied her powder and took a cab to Samantha’s house. She met
Samantha’s mother on her way to
Church.
Mama Samantha: “You, what are you
doing in my house again? Haven’t you caused enough harm already?”
Eno: “I am sorry, mum. I know I did
wrong and that is why I am here to
apologize and …”
Mama Samantha: “Eh-en, hold it there. Just hold it there you daughter of Jezebel. I don’t even know what has come over you girls of nowadays. You go about opening your legs for men anyhow. How can you be shameless enough to sleep with your best friend’s fiancé and still have the guts to come here looking for her? Before I open and close my eyes, you are out of here”.
Samantha rushed down when she heard her mother raising her voice against someone.
Samantha: “Mum, are you okay? Who are you talking with?”
Mama Samantha: “I am fine, my dear. I am talking to this devilish friend of
yours”.
Samantha: “What! Eno? What the hell are you doing in my house? It’s okay, mum. You run along so you don’t go late for the home cell service. I can handle her”.
Mama Samantha: “Okay. Whatever it is, I don’t want to meet her here when I return and do not allow her deceive you with her countenance. There is
something about this girl that does not agree with my spirit”.
Samantha: “Okay, mum. Take care”. To Eno she said. “Yes, what can I do for you?”
Eno: “I am sorry, girlfriend. It was a
mistake. You should know that I won’t do anything to deliberately hurt you. I … I … just don’t know what came over me last night”.
Samantha: “Have you finished talking? Well, I have heard you. You can leave now”.
Eno: “C’mmon, now. I have missed you, I missed your friendship, I miss our hanging out together, I miss our going for shopping together. Can we have those days back? If I don’t mean well for you, will I tell you that Dozie said he was gonna ditch you in Church? If you had listened to me that day, you would have been the one to call off the wedding saving yourself all the embarrassment.
Samantha, please accept me as a friend again”.
Samantha began to soften when she
saw that Eno was looking sober and
shedding tears.
Samantha: “But you shouldn’t have slept with my man, Eno. No matter what, you should have resisted that temptation”.
Eno: “I know and I am willing to make
amends. In fact, if you want me to help you get him back, I will”.
Samantha: “It’s okay, I forgive you”.
Eno: “Thanks, girlfriend, you rock!” She drew her tight and hugged her.
Samantha: “Better don’t try that kind of a thing again o, else I will kick your ass out for good”.
Eno: “Cross my heart, I won’t. So tell me, are you still in love with Dozie? Will you still agree to marry him if he comes back begging? Have you made up with him?”
Samantha: “I think I still love him but I don’t know how to go about the whole thing. The other day he sent me a text that in as much as he wanted me in his life, he was staying away for the sake of his safety and mine, I don’t know what he meant by that. I tried calling him, visiting the house, chatting him up all to no avail. Can you believe that I haven’t set
my eyes on him since that bachelor’s eve day?”
Eno: “Are you serious? Na wa o. But why do you still love him now? After all he did to you?”
Samantha: “Love is not something you can explain”.
Eno: “If I were you, I will just forget him and move on with my life, after all he is not the only man on earth, there are many more better men around”.
Samantha: “Yeah, you are right. There are many more better men around and you couldn’t find any to strafe except mine”.
Eno is angered by Samantha’s statement but she made effort not to show it.
Samantha: “C’mmon, don’t feel bad, I was only joking”.
Eno: “Of course I don’t feel bad. I mean you just said the truth, so why should I feel bad?”
Samantha: “I thought I just saw you
looking sober when I said that”.
Eno: “Not at all. I love you, Samantha. You will always remain my best friend forever”.
Samantha: “I love you too, Eno. I am
sorry about the way my mum spoke to you earlier. I will speak with her when she returns and I am sure she will accept you as she used to”.
Eno: “Okay. So, tell me, what have you been up to?”

Mama Eno walked up to her daughter’s room to see her crying.

Mama Eno: “Why are you crying? What happened to you?”
Eno: “I am tired of all these, mum. I told you this isn’t going to work. I went to Dozie’s house as you said and after given me the insult of my life, he asked that stinking security man to throw me out. Can you imagine, mum. As if that isn’t enough, I went to Samantha’s house and after her mother gave me the insult of my life by calling you Jezebel and me the daughter of Jezebel, I made up with Samantha who kept making
some sarcastic statements about how I can’t get a man for myself”.
Mama Eno: “Dozie did what? Anyway, It is a good thing that you have made up with your friend. You never can tell where we will be needing her help. Get ready, we are paying Dozie’s parents a visit”
Eno: “Mum! Don’t even try that. You will end up with the embarrassment of your life”.
Mama Eno: “Shut up and get dressed. I don’t have time to waste on useless talk. I will show Dozie and his people that nobody messes with my daughter and goes free. They don’t know me, I will shock them today. Maybe they think they can take advantage of you because I singlehandedly raised you, they don’t
know that what a man can do a woman can do a million times better. They should prepare for trouble!”
Eno: “But what if they instruct the
security guy to throw us out?”
Mama Eno: “They wouldn’t dare. You
don’t know your mother that is why you are saying all these. Now, enough of the talk, go get dressed. “
Eno: “Okay, mum... 

To be continued

Can you imagine this? Samantha accepted Eno back to her life? Mama Eno, a devil incarnate in human clothing!  Oh no.... God, deliver us from friendly enemies??
(09-10-2018, 10:29 AM)Edoman Wrote: *FRIENDLY ENEMIES*

*Episode 5*

Dozie was turned in between the devil and the red sea. He knew that calling off the wedding will embarrass and break Samantha’s heart beyond repairs but he couldn’t dare this man who would not
hesitate to kill him and throw his body to the dogs. He thought of Samantha beautifully dressed and waiting for him in Church and he didn’t know when a tear dropped from his eyes. “If only I can turn back the hands of time”, he thought.
Capon: “5!”
Dozie: “Wait, please wait. Why are you doing this? What has my wedding got to do with all these? Why do I need to call off my wedding?”
Capon: “You don’t ask me any questions. Nobody asks the capon any questions in his crib. You only do as I say. Are you ready to make the call or do you want me to call your mother and tell her where to pick up your body?”
Dozie: “My mother? You have my
mother’s number?”
Capon: “He doesn’t know who I am”, he gave out a mirthless laughter, collected Dozie’s phone from the hands of one of the guys and dialed Dozie’s mother’s number. The phone rang and immediately his mother picked the call.
Mama Dozie: “What is wrong with you, son. You kept us all worried. Where are you? We are already in Church, everyone is here including your wife waiting for you? Can’t you talk?”
Capon: “Madam, let me know when you finish ranting so I can talk”.
Mama Dozie: “What! This is not my son’s voice. Who are you?”
Capon: “My identity is not important
right now. Do you have a pen with you there?”
Mama Dozie: “Yes, why?”
Capon: “I want to give you the address of where you will pick up your son’s body”.
Mama Dozie: “Dozie? Oh my God, what happened to him? What have you done to him? Please don’t hurt him, we will do whatever you say”.
Capon: “You better talk to your son to
cooperate with us and do as we say, else blame him and not us”.
Mama Dozie: “Please give him the phone, let me talk to him”. 
Capon hands the phone over to Dozie.
Mama Dozie: “My son, please do
whatever they say. Please just do
whatever they say so that they can leave you alone. You and your brother are the only children I have in the world. I will kill myself if they harm you”, she pleaded with him.
Capon snatched the call from his hand and ended the call.
Capon: “I will continue my count to ten after which I will pull the trigger and rain bullets into your brains.
1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..”
Dozie: “Wait! Don’t. Okay, I will call off the wedding, I agree”.
Capon: “Good”. He hands the phone to Dozie who quickly dialed Samantha’s number. The phone was with Eno and she picked up.
Dozie: “Give the phone to its owner, you bitch”.
Eno gave the phone to Samantha.
Dozie: “I am sorry, bae. I am never gonna come for you in Church. I do not want to marry you anymore. I know this hurts but a broken engagement is better than
a failed marriage. I do hope that you will find a place in your heart to forgive me and that you will find someone better than I”. 
He dropped the phone as he
realized that his voice was shaking and his hands quivering.
Samantha: “Please, don’t do this to me, if it is about what happened between you and Eno last night, I am willing to let go. I forgive you. Save me this embarrassment please. Hello … hello … are you there?”

After One month …
Mama Samantha: “You are still crying? For how long shall you continue to cry over spilt milk?”
Samantha: “Tell me why I shouldn’t cry, mum. I am now a laughing stock in this estate. Everyone looks at me and brand me as the lady whose groom refused to show up on her wedding day, so tell me why I shouldn’t cry”.
Mama Samantha: “You have been crying for over one month, my child. If crying is the solution, by now you should be married. It is time to wipe your tears and pray to God for another suitor”.
Samantha: “Oh don’t tell me that, mum. Why didn’t God act when Dozie decided to break my heart? I mean people get married every week. Why should my own be different? The most painful thing is that Dozie won’t even pick my call and he didn’t come out to see me the last time I went to his house. I still love him, I just
don’t know what to do”.
Mama Samantha: “Don’t tell me that you are still thinking of that idiot. In fact, he is not even the problem. The problem is with Eno, your best friend who betrayed you by sleeping with your fiancé. You have to cut off from that girl. She doesn’t mean well for you”.
Samantha: “Mum! It was just a mistake. Eno and Dozie were drunk that night, they didn’t know what they were doing. I am sure they wouldn’t have done that if they were not under the influence of alcohol. Eno is my best friend and I trust her so much. She will never do anything
to deliberately harm me”.
Mama Samantha: “I have said my own, be careful of that girl. She doesn’t mean well for you".

Eno was in the sitting room watching
her favorite series on Telemundo when her mother came in.

Mama Eno: “Don’t tell me you are here watching TV instead of you to proceed with the next plan of getting Dozie to marry you”.
Eno: “That is not possible, mum. I told you that guy doesn’t even want to pick my calls talk more of seeing me. If not that I was smart enough to deny sending those thugs, I am sure he would have taken it up with relevant authorities”.
Mama Eno: “He will do no such thing. His family are very peaceful and they have political ambition and even though they are very wealthy, they hate being in th news. I knew that the matter will die a natural death. Anyway, you will go to his
house and tell him that you are carrying his child”.
Eno: “What! No, mum. You can’t be
serious”.
Mama Eno: “Of course I am. He slept with you without protection right? Good, so you took in for him that day and you will demand that he marry you”.
Eno: “But that is not true, I am not
pregnant”.
Mama Eno: “Who said you are? All you need do is pretend to be pregnant”.
Eno: “What if we get married and he
finds out that I am not pregnant? How do I cover it up?”
Mama Eno: “First things first. When we get to that bridge, we shall cross it. You just leave everything to me. After you tell him about the pregnancy, then you will have to go and make peace with Samantha. We will need her help and we can’t achieve that if she sees you as an
enemy. So, go to her house, pretend to be very sorry for what you did, in fact, go on your knees in tears and plead with her to forgive you. When she is comfortable with you, we can easily penetrate her and strike”.
Eno: “But mum”.
Mama Eno: “No buts, you do as I say”.

A knock was on the door, Dozie opened the door and was shocked to find Eno standing sexily dressed.
Dozie: “Yes, what are you looking for
here? What can I do for you?”
Eno: “Haba, Dozie won’t you at least
allow me in?”
Dozie: “Allow you in? The last time I
allowed you in, I know what happened. I am not ready for a repeat of that. Say what you have to say before I instruct the security guys to throw you out”.
Eno: “It hasn’t come to that”. (She clears her throat.) “I am pregnant”.
Dozie: “And so what? Does this place
look like a hospital where you can
register for ante-natal?” he asked
indifferently.
Eno: “You are responsible for my
pregnancy!”
Dozie: “You say I am what? What did I just hear you say?”
Eno: “I said that you are responsible for my pregnancy
Dozie: “How? When? I mean how
comes? You are out of your mind or
something?” 
The story continues.....

To be continued

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Optimizing To Design A Speedy Mobile-Friendly Website debit99 1 1,152 06-11-2021, 12:41 PM
Last Post: Allenwood
  Edo: Wake up, enemies out to frustrate your political assignment – Primate Ayodele Edoman 0 522 12-30-2020, 02:36 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  Enemies Of The Country Will Lose Las Las - Femi Adesina Edoman 0 676 12-27-2020, 12:05 AM
  I have no enemies to fight - Former President Goodluck accepts Shagari son’s Apology Edoman 0 655 10-05-2020, 06:41 PM
  5 Qs, 5 As with Bleeding Environmentally friendly Region Namath 0 851 07-22-2020, 03:30 AM
Last Post: Namath
  Enemies of APC are behind attacks by bandits in the north - Governor Masari Edoman 1 988 07-20-2020, 04:23 PM
  Jonathan’s enemies have been disgraced’ – Fani-Kayode Edoman 0 1,119 10-12-2019, 07:53 PM
  An search engine optimization friendly website priya1322 0 1,154 10-05-2019, 08:52 AM
Last Post: priya1322