The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up
Quote:Suleiman Abba, former inspector-general of police, has issued out a warning to Reno Omokri, former aide of ex-President Goodluck Jonathan.

Speaking with reporters when he visited the secretariat of the Nigerian Union of Journalists (NUJ) in Lagos, Abba expressed dissatisfaction with the reaction of Omokri to an interview he granted to Daily Trust last month.

In the interview, the former number one police officer had said the force he led compelled Jonathan to concede the 2015 election.

Abba also said a top Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) member reached out to him to influence the Osun state 2014 governorship election in favour of the then ruling party.

Omokri had responded by accusing him officer of spreading falsehood.

“The accusation of the former IGP of Police makes no sense to reasonable men and women,” Omokri had said.

“IGP Suleiman Abba is proof of the fact that liars need a very good memory otherwise they would contradict themselves with their lies.”

But in his own response, Abba challenged Omokri to a debate on his activities as the IG.

He said if Omokri provokes him, he would open up on some things and Jonathan would feel sad.

“Please tell him (Omokri) to leave me alone as a retired police officer. He cannot change the narrative of what I did in office… If I open up, his godfather (Jonathan) will be sad,” he said.

“Reno should keep quiet and leave me alone. He should know that he is talking about a former police IG and a lawyer. I am well informed about my fundamental human rights. It is my right to speak when I choose to.

“That he was queering why shouldn’t I speak two or six months after leaving office, is not his business. If I can defend the right of others as lawyer, I should be able to defend my own by expressing myself.

“Out of the five IGs his boss worked with, I acted in good conscience. That much is not controvertible. I am proud to say that the police under my watch forced ex-President Jonathan to accept the result of the 2015 poll through our professional conduct.

“It was not the duty of the police to conduct election neither do we vote on election day. 

I have no regret over my action. Our action gave credibility to the 2015 poll which was widely acknowledged by both the local and international observers.

“For me, that translated into legitimacy for the current government. The practice all over the world is that whenever election is over everyone should work with the any government that emerged to move the nation forward. If Reno Omokri is sad that I am in Nigeria relating with a legitimate government, that is his headache.”

Jonathan had fired Abba shortly after he lost the 2015 election.

https://www.thecable.ng/ex-igp-blasts-omokri-jonathan-will-be-sad-if-i-open-up

[Image: 7727084_suleimanabba702x336_jpegb46a2c38...9ac82aa8d0]
[Image: 7727085_images1_jpeg_jpeg209edec6a4f898e...2d90b407e7]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG

I Will Buy A First Class Ticket To Enable ex IGP Suleman Abba Debate Me 

The Cable Media,

Dear Editor, 

Challenge By Former IGP, Suleman Abba.

My attention has been drawn to a story published by your good selves and titled ‘Ex-IGP Blasts Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up’. 

In the said interview, the former Inspector General of Police boasted of being a lawyer and challenged me to a debate. He was responding to my statement wherein I exposed his lies against former President Jonathan whom he had slandered by alleging that he forced former President Jonathan to concede the 2015 Presidential elections.

You will recall that I proved, with facts and dates, that the ex-IGP is a liar and that he could not have rigged the Osun gubernatorial elections for the PDP because the dates of his appointment and the date of that election, as well as the date of his sack, do not add up.

I also revealed that Mr Suleiman Abba was sacked for dereliction of duty, because under his watch, the Resident Electoral Commissioner of Kano State, Alhaji Mukaila Abdullahi, was burnt to death with his wife and two children on Friday, April 3, 2015, under suspicious circumstances after he had reported incidents of severe electoral fraud in his domain. 

When confronted with this suspicious death, the then acting IGP of Police gave contradictory and unsatisfactory answers. 

That being said, I note the boast of Mr Abba that he is a lawyer and his challenge to debate me. I wish to inform Mr Abba that I am also a lawyer with a Masters in Law from an English university and that I accept his challenge to debate me. 

I hereby promise to buy Mr Abba a First Class Ticket to anywhere in the world outside Nigeria to facilitate the debate between him and me. 

I hope that Mr Abba will not chicken out of his own challenge. I look forward to his speedy response.

Reno Omokri 
Bestselling author of Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story of the Jonathan Years, and other books. Avid traveller. Tormentor of the APC.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10216460979654330&id=1152008079
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Man Plays Dead After A Bear Tore His Skull Open, Then Drives Himself To Hospital Edoman 0 619 06-06-2021, 06:41 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  J. Martins Begs Jonathan For Forgiveness: No Freedom Of Speech, Corruption Worse Edoman 0 549 04-28-2021, 08:51 AM
  Reno Omokri's 'wife' replies a follower who called Reno her 'crush' Edoman 0 590 03-17-2021, 12:07 AM
  Reno Omokri shades Tonto Dikeh and slams Meghan Markle as he compares both women Edoman 0 515 03-09-2021, 01:57 PM
  Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) Edoman 1 610 02-25-2021, 05:50 PM
  Reno Omokri welcomes 4th child with his wife, a baby girl named after former Presiden Edoman 0 449 02-15-2021, 10:14 AM
  Reno Omokri Promises To Pay Buhari ₦1 Billon In Bitcoin If He Can Do This (Pix) Edoman 0 544 02-10-2021, 09:42 AM
  Staff who allegedly stole boss' money to open a phone shop is nabbed (pix) Edoman 0 604 02-05-2021, 09:44 AM