The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Machine Gun Kelly Bodies Eminem, G-Eazy In Scathing Diss Tracks
Last week, Eminem dropped a surprise album, and it wasn't just the release date that caught fans off guard.
The legendary Detroit emcee fired off a number of unexpected insults, igniting feuds with a long list of hip hop personalities, including [deep breath]:
[Image: machine-gun-kelly-eminem.png]
Tyler the Creator, Ja Rule, Iggy Azalea, Charlamagne Tha God, Joe Budden, DJ Akademiks, Lil Yachty, Lil Pump, Lil Xan, and Machine Gun Kelly.
While the artistic merit of Em's late-career releases is up for debate, there's no denying that the man is one of the most technically gifted rappers in the game.
This means that being called out by Slim Shady on a diss track is a bit like being challenged to 12 rounds by Floyd Mayweather.

But at least one of the rapper's newest targets is up to the challenge of going toe-to-toe with one of the sharpest minds in hip hop.

At 28, MGK is quickly distinguishing himself as one of the most formidable battle rappers in the game.
There was a time when Em was the safe bet in every beef, but as he enters his late forties, the rap legend has lost a step, which means this feud is MGK's to lose.
"And I’m talking to you but you already know who the f--k you are, Kelly / I don’t use sublims and sure as f--k don’t sneak-diss / But keep commenting on my daughter Hailie," Em raps on his new release, Kamikaze.
[Image: machine-gun-kelly-rap-devil.jpg]

Machine Gun Kelly: Rap Devil

The line references the fact that MGK called Eminem's daughter Hailie "hot" back in 2012.

Now, clearly, coming after someone for a four-year-old tweet is exceedingly lame, a fact that MGK addresses in his new Em-targeted track, "Rap Devil."
The title is a reference to Shady's track "Rap God," and Em's past as a deity in the world of hip hop is very much on Kelly's mind.
"Man up and handle your shit / Mad about something I said in 2012? Took you six years and a surprise album just to come with a diss," Kelly rapped on the new track.
[Image: eminem-fist-raised.jpg]
"Homie we get it, we know that you're the greatest rapper alive / F--kin' dweeb all you do is read the dictionary and stay inside / F--k rap god, I'm the rap devil."
At one point, MGK even takes the high road, pleading with his former idol to be reasonable:
"We're both single dads from the Midwest, we can talk it out," he raps.

But that line is an outlier, as the rest of the track lays into Em for everything from his age to his sobriety to the alleged deterioration of his lyrical ability.
[Image: g-eazy-image.jpg]
Remarkably, that's not the only time this week that Kelly eviscerated a fellow rapper on wax.

Earlier this month, G-Eazy was dumped by Halsey after a lengthy relationship that yielded a hit collaboration.
Shortly thereafter, the feud between Eazy (above) and Kelly heated up and culminated with a scathing freestyle in which MGK claims to have slept with Halsey.
It's a master class in take-downs that left both the host and a few million YouTube viewers seriously impressed:
[Image: machine-gun-kelly-g-eazy-diss.jpg]

Machine Gun Kelly: G-Eazy Diss

G-Eazy responded with a diss of his own, attacking MGK for everything from his lack of mainstream radio success to the fact that he's currently touring with Fall Out Boy as the band's opening act.

"MGK please stop trolling me, get over me / You wanna be me, you’re mad that you’re not as big as me," he raps.
"I'm everywhere, I'm your nightmare, you can't get rid of me / Call a Uber, turn on the radio, imagine hearing me / "Him & I"'s on, mad you're listening to Halsey sing to me."
Hmm ... it's true that with "Him & I" Eazy scored a radio hit (an achievement that's thus far eluded MGK), but he did it with the help of his much more popular then-girlfriend who kicked his ass to the curb shortly thereafter.
[Image: machine-gun-kelly-receives-oral-sex-on-stage.png][url=https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/videos/machine-gun-kelly-receives-oral-sex-on-stage/]

Machine Gun Kelly Receives Oral Sex on Stage

We're calling this one in MGK's favor as well - and we're issuing the following warning to rappers who might decide to boost their own name by firing shots at Kelly:
You don't want it with this kid.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Eminem the diety himself Big Grin

i like eminem sha Dodgy Dodgy
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Police Intercept 753 Machine Gun Ammunitions Heading To Abia State (Photos) Edoman 0 595 05-03-2021, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Fifteen Beheaded Bodies Dumped In Calabar Edoman 0 399 04-16-2021, 07:28 AM
  Bodies of seven NAF personnel who died in Abuja crash laid to rest (photos Edoman 0 437 02-25-2021, 09:53 PM
  : Orlu: Army Recovers Bodies Of 4 Soldiers Killed By IPOB In Imo Edoman 0 423 02-25-2021, 01:15 PM
  Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate, dead bodies everywhere Edoman 0 410 01-31-2021, 11:21 AM
  Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters Edoman 0 516 11-22-2020, 12:36 PM
  Shehu Sani: 66 Bodies Buried As Casualties From Bandits Attacks In Sokoto Edoman 0 652 05-28-2020, 05:08 PM
  Sack of DG SEC: Senator Okon blasts Buhari, says he is laying tracks of disintegratio Edoman 0 578 05-22-2020, 06:55 PM