The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fraudster abducts Facebook female friend in Lagos
A suspected fraudster has been arrested for abducting his Facebook female friend.
[Image: fraudster-abducts-Facebook-female-friend...news-1.jpg]
26-year-old Jide Ajayi, was arrested by operatives of the Lagos State Police Command for allegedly abducting a 14-year-old pupil, identified only as Miracle.
According to Punch Metro, the suspect met the victim on Facebook, from where they exchanged telephone numbers.
The suspect was alleged to have gone to Miracle’s parent’s house on Thursday, August 23, from where he took her away.
After five days together, operatives of the Inspector-General of Police Intelligence Response Team were reported to have swooped on him at his hideout on Gbeleyi Street, Idimu.
The victim said that she could not explain how she got to the area, alleging that Ajayi cast a spell on her. She said;

We became friends on Facebook last year. He was always disturbing me. At a point, I decided to block him because he asked me out. However, on July 17, 2018, after a party in my school, he started chatting with me again. During one of our chats, he asked if I was a virgin and I answered yes.
“I don’t know how he got to my street that night. He called and said he was on our street. I told him that I just returned from a journey and I could not go outside. He said there was no problem and he would leave.
“I went to buy something outside when I saw him. He initially pleaded with me to follow him, but I refused. He then touched me on the shoulders. I lost my senses and obeyed him.
“He took me to his friend’s place in the Pipeline area of Idimu. He held a meeting with the friend called Michael. There was a second friend, Gbenga, with them that night. He told them that I would pass the night with them.
The room was dark. I was there for about five days. During the period, he locked me in and only brought food to me. I told him that I wanted to go home, but he said I could not find my way home without him.

[Image: fraudster-abducts-Facebook-female-friend...news-1.jpg]
The teenager said by Sunday, Michael asked Ajayi to take her away from the house because his girlfriend would be visiting.
The 26-year-old was alleged to have insisted on her staying, as he reportedly made plans to relocate her to another friend’s house.
Miracle said the suspect did not sleep with her, adding that they were not in a relationship before they met.
Asked the kind of work Ajayi did for a living, Miracle said she believed that he was into Internet scam.
The state Police Public Relations Officer, CSP Chike Oti, said investigation was ongoing. He said;

"The girl was declared missing and the case was investigated by the Inspector-General of Police Intelligence Response Team, which rescued her. The suspect is still under investigation to unravel the motive for the abduction.
The boy has denied sleeping with the girl; we are looking at a suspected case of trafficking. Investigation is ongoing.”
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LASU student activist shot dead by suspected robbers in Lagos 6 months after his wedd Edoman 1 1,528 12-02-2021, 03:40 PM
Last Post: Lavarda
  suspect arrested after asking about reward money on police department's Facebook post Edoman 0 779 07-20-2021, 02:43 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister Edoman 0 693 07-13-2021, 03:47 PM
  EFCC arrests couple over alleged N935m Ponzi scheme in Lagos Edoman 0 754 07-01-2021, 12:59 PM
  EFCC Arrests 44 Suspected Internet Fraudsters in Lagos (photo) Edoman 0 808 06-05-2021, 12:10 AM
  Fake EFCC operatives busted while trying to extort a Lagos resident with armed police Edoman 0 805 05-14-2021, 07:55 AM
  Update: Police never tortured Omolola Ejioye to death, he fell ill - CP Lagos Edoman 0 849 05-11-2021, 09:04 AM
  Update: Police never tortured Omolola Ejioye to death, he fell ill - CP Lagos Edoman 0 822 05-11-2021, 09:03 AM