The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rihanna bike stunt is a show stopper
Rihanna — her hired crew, rather — had plopped what appeared to be mounds of Millennial pink sand inside the Park Avenue Armory on Sunday night for her Spring-Summer 2018 show. Guests wandered in and out of the dunes before the show's start, but what the piles of sand meant remained vague. It wasn't until dirt bikers, revving up backstage, flew across it, spiraling in the air and landing on a black platform that the theme became clear: motocross. Rihanna never ceases to surprise, does she?

“I'm looking forward to seeing some really cool fashion,” continued Graham. “I'm also curious as to how much diversity inclusion Rihanna has. I'm really happy to have been invited to the show. Even if there aren't curves on the runway, this is just yet another step.” She spoke to Rihanna at the Met Gala in May, and the singing star told her she looked “hot AF.” “She made me blush,” said Graham.

Whoopi Goldberg, Yo Gotti and hip-hop couple of the moment Cardi B and Offset walked by the setup, seemingly unfazed. Their reactions were contrasted with Ty Dolla Sign's; he appeared utterly stupefied. “It's like, woah,” he said. “I can't wait to see what's gonna happen. You know when Rihanna does anything, it's always the best of the best.”

Model and Rihanna music video star Sita Abellan seemed one more show away from being done with fashion week entirely. “I don't like to be in the car all day,” she said. After observing the sand for a moment, she decided that it “reminds me a little bit of [Rihanna's] new makeup collection [Fenty Beauty].” The beauty line launched just three days ago, but Abellan already has a favorite: “a highlighter, which is like blush, a pink blush with highlighter.” Perhaps she has a few favorites, after all.Puma 's been taking chances with artists like Rihanna, The Weeknd and myself,” offered Big Sean. His girlfriend, singer Jhené Aiko, was more excited about the “88” branding, representative of the year Rihanna was born.

“[Big Sean and I] were both born in '88, so it's like, 'yes,'” she said. “I think it's the coolest looking year to be born, too.” She and Sean have a joint album titled “Twenty88.”

Stylist and Rihanna collaborator Fucci shared that he had declined all invitations at New York Fashion Week except Rihanna's. “Her swag speaks to me, so I'm looking forward to some inspiration for some shoots that I'm probably going to feature,” he said. “I would describe [her style] as constant evolution and reinvention. One day she'll be sexy. Tomorrow, she'll look like a tomboy. The next day she'll look like somebody's mom. She does whatever she wants. Ruthless.”check it out https://www.instagram.com/p/BY6KovMjp2u/
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rihanna tells Snapchat 'shame on you' over ad trivialising domestic violence; stocks Gimbiya 0 1,478 03-23-2018, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Gimbiya
  RIHANNA TO HASSAN JAMEEL: LET'S MAKE A BABY! Gimbiya 0 1,545 03-03-2018, 04:29 PM
  Finally, Beyonce Show Off Her Natural Hair Gimbiya 0 1,659 12-18-2017, 10:21 AM
  Rihanna Shows Appreciation To God For Been The Most Streamed Female Artist Of 2017 Gimbiya 0 1,628 12-07-2017, 04:51 PM
  2000 fans destroy properties in Toronto after a show promoter duped them with Phyno Gimbiya 0 1,777 11-25-2017, 03:05 PM
  I Am Not Ready To Show My Birth Certificate - Falz Gimbiya 0 1,512 11-12-2017, 01:30 PM
  Mixed Reactions After 'Runtown Experience' Show trustangel 0 1,759 09-26-2017, 09:05 AM
Last Post: trustangel
  Twitter show down - Ycee vs Sony Music trustangel 0 1,613 09-04-2017, 06:35 AM
Last Post: trustangel