The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Wife Cried Like A baby Because of My Weak Erection
My Wife Cried Like A baby Because of My Weak Erection

[Image: sp.jpg]

Dear Friend,

If you are impotent and think your days of great sex are over, you are wrong. If you think you are too old and “past it,” you are wrong. Trust me . . . I know the embarrassment of being unable to “get it up” in front of a woman, the constant battle with drug side-effects, the feeling that your manhood is disappearing with age. . . And I spent YEARS in that state . . . feeling like a castrated loser . . . before learning the all-natural secret I’m about to share with you today. The secret that’ll take you from wondering “what happened to the man I used to be” to having your wife or girlfriend once again gasp in surprise & delight when the lights go out. . .
[Image: sp-1-237x170.jpg]

But before all that – let’s get real – you’ve heard this “all-natural solution” stuff before, so why should you listen to me?
I am going to show you everything and where you were getting it wrong
It also attacks the root cause of your problem – something no other “all-natural” ED cure does.
Premature ejaculation ruins your self confidence, your sex life and slowly but surely breaks down your feeling of being a man.
Here is how I went from lasting under 10 seconds in bed to now having complete control over my ejaculation*. I will show you the exact steps, methods and techniques that I used to master my sexual energy.
Have you ever tried any of the following:
  • Meeting a hot woman, taking her back to your place, getting her clothes off – but you’re so nervous that you come the moment you penetrate her?
  • You have been madly in love with a woman for months, but when you finally succeed taking her home with you …
    you come after 10 seconds.

• She says its okay …
but she’s clearly disappointed and has lost trust in you.
  • As time goes by you have become so nervous about premature ejaculation, that the mere thought completely ruins your ability to enjoy the lovemaking …
  • She snuggles up to you and tries to make you happy again, but the magic is gone. You threw it down the drain and you know it. She knows it. And you’re desperately thinking about how you can save the situation.
  • Completely avoiding women because you know that you will just disappoint them in bed and you would rather just avoid more embarrassment.
  • You have this uncomfortable feeling that your girlfriend might be considering or has already started seeing another man behind your back, because you cannot satisfy her in bed.
  • Women start speaking behind your back, because the word is now out on the street about your
    “fantastic performance”. Your reputation is now at stake.

Guess what?
I have been in each and every one of these situations. And yes – it wasn’t fun.
If you are like I was you were probably resorting to one of the following strategies ….

GIVE HER THE TIME OF HER LIFE!
  • You can last as long as you want… and really satisfy your woman. *
  • You can make her ecstatic with sexual pleasure. And Yes – imagine her walking around with the smile on her lips for hours (and perhaps even days) after making love with you … *
  • Feel yourself finally getting rid of that nagging fear at the back of your head that she someday might find a new man that can last longer than you – and that will satisfy her. *
  • The feeling you get from being able to satisfy a woman, and to feel how that woman completely surrenders and opens her heart, body and soul to you *
If you want to find solution you must not get tired of finding it, once you get tired the problem will become part of your life and you are ruined forever.
LET ME INTRODUCE MY SELF
My name is MIKE, The problem that led me to the discovery of this powerful herbal drug was erectile dysfunction and it started 4 years ago as a result of high cholesterol.
The first two years my wife didn’t complain because I used to handle her well on bed before this started, she joined me in search of solution but there was no improvement after trying almost every recommendations by doctors for good three years.

My Wife couldn’t hold herself anymore, she started seeing me as a fellow woman with non working penis and my manhood will stand sometimes but won’t last a minute. My wife attitude started giving me serious concern. Whenever she goes out a lot will be passing through my mind.

The worst happened!

That night something led to something and we started touching, I could feel how hungry my wife wanted me. She quickly rushed me into her honey pot and they worst stroked! my penis died inside her honey pot in 20 seconds.
Oh my wife started crying like a baby, I was feeling like a castrated loser.
The following day I called my friend in china to make inquiries on permanent resident visa in china, the embarrassment was getting to much I needed to disappeared from my wife.
I remember how my friend (Chinedu) laughed at me after I told him my reason for trying to run away from home.
That was how I got to know that Chinedu had same issues some years back and how he was able to cure and finally restored himself. His story gave me hope after he promised he will send same thing he used.
Before I show you what he sent to me I will also like to you show why you must make sure you get this same solution for yourself.
Have you heard of Ginseng AND Cordyceps Sinensis

http://thenationonlineng.net/my-wife-cri...-erection/
Welcome to sexeducation am your professor edoman and today topic is
THE REALITY OF SEX 101
class be seated
(08-02-2018, 03:37 PM)Rover442 Wrote: Welcome to sexeducation am your professor edoman and today topic is
THE REALITY OF SEX 101
class be seated

HEHEHEHE.......WE ARE ALL SEATED!
THIS MAN SHOULD SEE A DOCTOR BIKO?
(08-02-2018, 03:37 PM)Rover442 Wrote: Welcome to sexeducation am your professor edoman and today topic is
THE REALITY OF SEX 101
class be seated

Please go Ahead

[Image: 7504462_7398700738302620180706223701jpeg...6e146fabd0]
(08-02-2018, 03:45 PM)Edoman Wrote:
THE REALITY OF SEX 101
class be seated

Please go Ahead

[Image: 7504462_7398700738302620180706223701jpeg...6e146fabd0]

EDOMAN, YOU CARRY INFANT JOIN THIS CLASS?
Who bring small child ?
(08-02-2018, 05:48 PM)CONTRIPERSON Wrote: Who bring small child ?

Na edoman man "baba bomboy"
Lol! class never finish babies done dey full out

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  6 Simple Ways to Cure Weak Erection & Quick Ejaculation Edoman 0 1,724 01-18-2018, 11:57 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Wife Of A Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S Gimbiya 0 1,614 12-22-2017, 01:48 PM
Last Post: Gimbiya