The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cardi B Gives Birth! Comes Up with Weird Baby Name!
Cardi B Gives Birth! Comes Up with Weird Baby Name!
For Cardi B and Offset, first came love... then came marriage...
... now has come a baby in, we presume at some point, a baby carriage.
It's true: Cardi B just gave birth to her first child!

[Image: cardi-b-pre-baby.jpg]

The beloved artist made this very exciting announcement herself, doing so in very Cardi B-like fashion:[/url]

Via a naked photo on Instagram, along with the date of the child's birth (yesterday, July 10, 2018) and her gender (a girl) and her unique name: Kulture Kiari.

Yes, Kulture Kiari.

Gotta imagine the Kardashians are either very excited about that name or very angry that Cardi B totally stole their gimmick.

"Kulture Kiari Cephus 07/10/18 @offsetyrn," wrote Cardi B as a caption to the image below.

[Image: cardi-b-nude.png]

The rapper kept her pregnancy a secret for months before finally revealing her bump during her stint as a musical guest on an April episode of Saturday Night Live.

“I’m finally free!” the 25-year-old said as she walked off stage from her performance.

Since then, she has talked openly about the pregnancy, as well as about her relationship with Offset.

Heck, she even admitted that she considered an abortion because she learned about the pregnancy, which was NOT planned, at the exact time her career was taking off.

But then Cardi realized the position she's in and explained:

“I just didn’t want to deal with the whole abortion thing. I’m a grown woman, I’m 25 years old, I’m gonna say this in the most humblest way: I’m a schmillionaire. I'm prepared for this."

[Image: b-cardi.jpg]

Cardi and Offset, meanwhile, actually got married in September.

They just didn't tell anyone at the time.

“There are so many moments that I share with the world and then there are moments that I want to keep for myself! Getting married was one of those moments!” she wrote in a Twitter note, adding recently:

“Our relationship was so new breaking up and making up and we had a lot of growing up to do but we was so in love we didn’t want to lose each other."

Offset is the father of three children from previous relationships – two sons, Jordan and Kody; and a daughter Kalea Marie.

Cardi B has been happy to put trolls who question their romance and who question having a child with a multi-time baby daddy in their rightful place.

Wendy Williams, as always, [url=https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2018/04/wendy-williams-to-cardi-b-youll-be-raising-that-kid-alone/]was one of those trolls.

[Image: cardi-b-rolling-stone-cover.jpg]

Offset was also caught cheating on Cardi B awhile back, but the singer was able to move past that rather huge obstacle.
"We didn't want to lose each other," Cardi simply said of that issue.

As for whether motherhood will change her schedule? Cardi B has said the following:

"What I envision is my tour bus has my own personal room and I just want to be with my baby. Only time I don't have my baby with me is when I'm getting my hair done, makeup done, performing.

"I don't want to miss one second. I don't want to miss no smiles, I don't want to miss no new movement, I don't want the baby to confuse me and the babysitter."

We love it! 

Congrats to the new parents!

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2018/07/cardi-b-gives-birth-to-first-child-ever/
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tristan Thompson at Hospital for Khloe Kardashian's Birth trustangel 0 4,774 04-12-2018, 07:56 PM
Last Post: trustangel
  Cardi B Covers Up In Flowy Pink Dress While Celebrating Album Release in Miami trustangel 1 5,537 04-08-2018, 05:37 PM
Last Post: Rover442
  Cardi B Covers Up In Flowy Pink Dress While Celebrating Album Release in Miami trustangel 0 4,991 04-08-2018, 08:11 AM
Last Post: trustangel
  53-year-old Nigerian woman who got married at 50, welcomes baby boy Gimbiya 0 2,109 12-16-2017, 12:20 PM
Last Post: Gimbiya