The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ONE WEEK WEIGHT LOSS MEAL PLAN FOR NIGERIAN FOOD
[Image: Afang%2Bsoup.jpg]
Afang soup
REMEMBER to write down your Starting Weight (SW) somewhere, so you can check later to see if you are losing weight or gaining and to know where to fix it. My Starting Weight  (SW) was 86 kg. I am right now on a 48-hour water fast to detoxify my whole system. Once it's done, I'll take my Current Weight (CW) and share here on the blog. My Goal Weight (GW) is 76 kg, that's where I want to reach before I start steady maintenance, God willing. 
NOTE: This is not a quick fix weight loss program. You will sure lose weight but slowly and steady to give the body enough time to adjust and fill up without creating wrinkles and sagging skin everywhere. I lost about 5 kilograms in one month with this plan, so, that means at least 1 kilogram was lost every week. Remember also that everybody is not the same. You may lose faster or slower because of your body type or daily activities you engage in. If you cannot tolerate it till brunch time by 11 am or noon, just take green tea only in the morning. Exercise is also very important for weight loss. You an exercise even in your sitting room, kitchen or bedroom. If you can't find time to gym and workout very well, you can get some gym equipment that can fit in your space at home or just workout without equipment. You can jog on the spot and do squats for 5 minutes every other day like on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays or weekend. Food and exercise must go together if we want to see great results. Your muscles need that exercise as you  burn the calories off. I'm adding links to the recipes I used just in case you want to try them.

Early dinner for me should come before or by 4pm so that you don't go to bed with food in the stomach waiting to digest. By bedtime, your stomach is free of food and ready to relax for the night. If you cannot eat dinner before or by 4pm, try and have it before or by 6pm. The next three to four hours before bedtime, the food would have started digesting at least so you don't lie down with morsels of eba in your stomach.

See meal plan below...

SUNDAY DAY 1:
  • BRUNCH: 
2 boiled eggs, 3 garden eggs and two carrots grated, chopped, diced or cut to desired shape with water.
  • SNACK: 
    A cucumber with water

EARLY DINNER:

1 cup boiled rice with chicken assorted vegetable sauce with water

MONDAY DAY 2:

BRUNCH:

1 slice bread with scrambled egg and 1 avocado with plain water
  • SNACK: 1 garden egg, drink plain water
DINNER:

1 small fist sized swallow with vegetable soup and fish or a piece meat, drink enough water.

TUESDAY DAY 3:

BRUNCH:

1 slice bread with fish, onion and tomatoes sauce and enough drinking water.
  • SNACK: 1 small cucumber with plain water.
EARLY DINNER:

Fist sized swallow with egusi soup. Drink water.

WEDNESDAY DAY 4:

BRUNCH:

2 boiled eggs, an orange or lemon with a slice of coconut. Drink more water
  • SNACK:  A handful almonds or cashew nuts. Drink water always.
EARLY DINNER:

1 cup already boiled rice or spags or macaroni with tomatoes snail sauce. You can use fish instead. Eat just one snail or piece of fish, with drinking water.

THURSDAY DAY 5:

BRUNCH:

1 slice bread with 2 boiled eggs and 2 small carrots. with water.
  • SNACK: 2 Garden eggs with drinking water.
EARLY DINNER:

1 cup scoop of unripe plantain with vegetable sauce. Drink water until you are full.

FRIDAY DAY 6:

BRUNCH:

2 cups Okro pepper soup with fish, or any pepper soup of choice. Drink enough water.
  • SNACK:
    1 fruit, any fruit of choice.

DINNER:

2 small moi moi wraps with egg. Drink enough water.

SATURDAY DAY 7:

BRUNCH;

1 small plate noodle pepper soup with vegetables. Drink some water.
  • SNACK:
1 boiled or roasted corn.

DINNER: 1 fist sized eba, semo, amala or any swallow with anyNigerian soup of choice.

https://www.wivestownhallconnection.com/2018/04/one-week-weight-loss-meal-plan-for.html

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NIGERIAN GIZZARD VEGETABLE STEW Gimbiya 4 10,510 07-28-2018, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Gimbiya
  Amaranth ugu Nigerian Vegetable Rice With moi moi And Coated Chicken Gimbiya 0 3,619 07-03-2018, 09:49 PM
  NIGERIAN FRIED NOODLES RECIPE 2 Gimbiya 1 3,371 05-13-2018, 02:07 PM
  5 Foods Nigerian Men Love Gimbiya 0 2,412 04-01-2018, 10:36 AM
  Smoked Fish Gravy With Nigerian Rice Gimbiya 0 1,855 12-19-2017, 05:54 PM
  How to cook Nigerian vegetable soup with tomatoes Gimbiya 0 2,015 12-02-2017, 02:32 PM
  How To Cook Crunchy Peppered Nigerian Snails Gimbiya 0 1,887 12-02-2017, 01:15 PM
  Nigerian Suya Gizzard Skewers Gimbiya 0 1,632 11-16-2017, 01:35 PM