The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Danielle Bregoli: Why Her Last Words to XXXTentacion Will Haunt Her Forever
Danielle Bregoli: Why Her Last Words to XXXTentacion Will Haunt Her Forever

On Monday, rapper XXXTentacion was shot dead in Miami. While some shed no tears over the death of a man accused of horrific abuse against his ex, others are in mourning.
One of those grieving is Danielle Bregoli, whose Cash Me Ousside line spawned a meme and launched her very own rap career.
She revealed her chilling final conversation with XXXTentacion, and the words that will haunt her for the rest of her life.
[/url][Image: danielle-bregoli-pensive-on-the-stairs.png]
Danielle Bregoli took to Instagram to share her grief.
"Yesterday," Danielle writes. "I lost one someone very important to me."
Before his passing, most fans of either of them weren't even aware that the two were friends.
Danielle explains: "x was not only a close friend but he was a inspiration."
Though she's 5 years younger, she, too, is a rapper.
[Image: xxxtentacion-mug-shot.png]
"He gave me the best advice," Danielle tells her fans. "And was always there for me when I needed him."
It sounds like she regarded him as a mentor. But things weren't always good between them.
Danielle says: "Even when we would argue or he would call me yelling and mad or disappointed because I did some dumb s--t he would always say 'Ight I love you mamas' before he hung up."
That sounds like quite the friendship.
"The feeling of him being gone kills me," Danielle confesses. "He would always be one call away."
The suddenness of that loss can really hit you.
[Image: danielle-bregoli-at-the-billboard-music-awards.jpg]
"And I hate the thought that when I’m in the need to talk to him when I’m upset he won’t be here to tell me everything’s gonna be okay," Danielle says.
Danielle also reveals, to her horror, what her last words to him were.
"Bc of that dumb Trippie and 69 s--t," she says. "Unfortunately the last call I had with x ended with me saying 'i don’t ever wanna talk to you again' and nothing is killing me right now more than that."
Danielle has recently been lamenting the toxic gangster imagery that some rappers project and even embrace as part of their brand, and the feuds that arise from it.
[Image: xxxtentacion.png]
But she must be plagued with so much undeserved guilt over those words.
"And the crazy thing is," Danielle says. "Sunday night I had the urge to call him and I forgot."
It happens.
Danielle describes how she got the news:
"Then yesterday afternoon I plugged my phone in in the car and randomly 'sad' came on then my phone buzzed i looked down and I had got the message saying he passed away."
That must have been a terrible experience.
[Image: danielle-bregoli-with-nails-for-days.png]
"I didn’t know what to say and my mind couldn’t process it," she confesses.
She says that, at first, it did not feel real.
"I just couldn’t believe he was gone and I still can’t," Danielle admits, adding the tag: #ripxxxtentacion"
Danielle also revealed that XXXTentacion had made a video call to her.
She didn't give any context, but some of his last words to her were:
"I was wrong. I was wrong," the late rapper told her over a video call.
[Image: danielle-bregoli-lavender-top.png]
XXXTentacion continues, saying: "I'm not afraid to admit I was wrong. I care about your emotions."
We don't know the specific context, but it's clear that 15-year-old Danielle and the late rapper had a close friendship.
Danielle Bregoli may have risen to fame for being a barely-teenage troublemaker, but she has some serious words of wisdom to share.
"This needs to be a wake-up call," Danielle tells TMZ, to all of the rappers who try to present hardened or thuggish images of themselves.
"People are gonna get a hold of them," Danielle fears.
"It's not funny anymore. We've lost X 'cause of this."
[url=https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/gallery/xxxtentacion-and-geneva-ayala/][Image: xxxtentacion-and-geneva-ayala.png]
She laments that so many individuals "want to act all big and bad."
"Is this what you all needed?" Danielle asks tearfully.
"Now X is gone. Does this make any sense to you, now? Do you understand this is real life and not a f--king video game?"
In video games, people can adopt new roles without real-world consequences. In real life, portraying yourself as a hardened criminal who doesn't back down can lead to your death.
Though we don't know if XXXTentacion's death was the result of anything of the sort.

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2018/...nt-me-for/
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Danielle Mullins FINALLY Explains Her Mysterious Genital Odor! Gimbiya 2 3,042 08-01-2018, 10:33 PM
Last Post: Rover442