The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Catherine Zeta-Jones: I'm Rich and Beautiful and I'M NOT SORRY!
Catherine Zeta-Jones: I'm Rich and Beautiful and I'M NOT SORRY!

What's the first thing you think about when you think about Catherine Zeta-Jones?
Honestly, and there's no shade intended with this, it's 2018 so you probably don't really think about Catherine Zeta-Jones much these days.

[Image: catherine-zeta-jones-at-the-globes.jpg]

But if you do, you might think about how super, super gorgeous she's always been, and how talented -- remember Chicago?[/url]

But from this day forward, Catherine here might bring to mind some different kinds of thoughts.

Because she just did a new interview, and it is straight up bananas.

Her quotes here are so wild that Twitter is going crazy, which is wild in itself, because again, this is Catherine Zeta-Jones in 2018 we're talking about here.

See, she's never really been known for being too humble, but still, she went off on the subject in this interview.

"One thing," she began, "I'm not humble any more. I'm sick of being humble. I really am."

"'So sorry I'm rich, so sorry I'm married to a movie star, so sorry I'm not so bad looking.' No sorrys. Enough."

[Image: michael-douglas-wife.jpg]

Dang, Catherine, tell us how you really feel.

"All that is important to me now is my work," she continued. "That's what I love and the rest of my life is a joy because I've got two beautiful kids and a healthy, happy husband."

"It's all good, and I'm not going to be humble for that either."

She explained that "I come from a working-class family in Wales and I worked to get where I am. And for many years all of us are victims of the fact that we've all got so humble."

For example, she said "If you were a sports star and won an award you would go, 'Sh-t yeah, that was the best work I've ever done, I rocked!'"

"Whereas actors are like, 'Oh I'm so sorry and thanks, can I say thanks?'"

So that's ... well, that's a lot to take in, right?

[Image: catherine-zeta-jones-premiere-of-dads-army.jpg]

On one hand, good for her. She really did work to get where she is, and she's allowed to be proud of that.

But on the other hand ... come on now.

Being humble is not the same as being apologetic -- nobody thinks she needs to apologize for being successful and pretty.

It would be weird if she was actually like she's suggesting here, going around apologizing for the good things in her life, but again, that's not the same thing as being humble.

And according to Twitter, she could really, really do with learning that lesson.

"Let's all take a moment and hope for the best for Catherine Zeta-Jones," one person wrote. "She's struggling, but determined to not let her staggering wealth, beauty and success drag her into the abyss."

A true inspiration, right?

On a more direct note, another person asked "Who gives a sh-t about Catherine Zeta Jones? She hasn't been relevant for years?"

[Image: catherine-zeta-jones-picture.jpg][url=https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/gallery/catherine-zeta-jones-picture/]

One Twitter user wrote "A few questions and statements: 1) when have actors had to ASK to say thank u? 2) your last BIG movie was Chicago in 2002. Girl, bye. 3) as Kendrick Lamar said, 'sit down, be humble' 4) slow your roll, God gives and takes away."

Then, one particularly savage person simply asked "Who is Catherine Zeta-Jones?

While many people were ready to tear her apart for these remarks, a few applauded her -- one of those people tweeted "When I grow up I want to be Catherine Zeta-Jones."

Someone else pointed out that if a man had made those same remarks "no one would bad an eyelid," but "because she has a pair of tits & is honest you all have an issue."

That could be true, but really, even if she was a man, her statements would still be ridiculous.

Literally no one thinks she has to apologize for anything, and it's strange that she thinks anyone might.

Maybe she could start out by looking of the definition of "humble" and going from there ... because it seems like she could really benefit from that.

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2018/06/catherine-zeta-jones-im-rich-and-beautiful-and-im-not-sorry/
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rich The Kid Posts Cryptic Instagram Message, Sparks Suicide Concerns Gimbiya 0 1,955 08-01-2018, 11:07 AM
Last Post: Gimbiya
  Khloe Karadshian And Tristan Thompson Share A Kiss In Beautiful Snap Gimbiya 0 1,181 04-11-2018, 10:41 AM
  I Will Choose A Man That’s Rich Over A Man That’s Good In Bed” – Bisola Gimbiya 0 1,467 12-16-2017, 12:02 PM
  E-Money shows off his beautiful bedroom Gimbiya 0 1,454 10-27-2017, 01:17 PM