The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teacher Sentenced To 25 Years In Jail For Causing Boy's Arm Amputation In Gombe
The teacher who caused the amputation of Zubair Abubakar's arm in Gombe State has been sentenced to 25 years in prison. This is a report gathered from a tweet of a social media activist Aloui Ibrahim.

The activist also advocated for the swift ending to the prevalence of Almajiris on the street of most Northern States.

Recall that 12- year -old boy named Zubair Abubakar had his hands amputated after the punishment meted on him by his teacher for allegedly stealing a phone led to the cessation of bloodflow to his hands.

12- year -old boy named Zubair Abubakar in Gombe State had his hands amputated after the punishment meted on him by his teacher for allegedly stealing a phone led to the cessation of bloodflow to his hands

Doctors said they had to amputate the boy’s two hands because they had become infected and gangrenous

It was gathered that the boy allegedly stole a cellphone which made the head teacher of his school, one Malam Sirajo Mohammed, to tie his hands as a punishment.

The boy later developed an infection that led to complications, resulting in the amputation of his two hands at the Federal Teaching Hospital , Gombe.

The governor of Gombe State Ibrahim Dankwambo had earlier directed the Commissioner for Justice to ensure that the culprit is arrested and prosecuted.

He then advised the parents of the victim to be patient, and assured them that government would do everything possible to assist the boy.

"Government has taken over the medical bills of the victim . The governor is really concerned and feels that , for no reason, should the boy be allowed to suffer any further. I am calling on you to be patient. Already , it has happened ; the only thing to be done is to see how we will assist him to be in good health," he said.

“The police are investigating the matter and whoever is found culpable will face the law,” he said.

In another statement, the governor said that he will be responsible for the boy's education.

"I want to specially thank each and everyone of you who drew my attention to what happened to Young Zubairu.," he said.

"I read all your reactions and opinions on this platform and I heed to so many of them.

I’m currently out of Gombe but I have instructed the commissioner for Justice and Women Affairs to pay Zubairu a visit at the hospital where he is currently receiving treatement.

I have directed the commissioner for Justice to ensure that the culprit of this dastardly act is arrested and prosecuted.

I have also instructed my team to ensure all his medical bills are well taken care of.

Henceforth, I will be responsible for his education.

No child anywhere in the North or elsewhere in Nigeria should be made to go through this kind of pain on account of primordial beliefs.

For kids like Zuberu to be able to aspire and as well acquire basic education in life, I personally converted my family house in Gombe to a school where the Almajiris will be given Quranic and conventional education simultaneously.

May Allah bring him quick healing. Amen."

https://lailasnews.com/teacher-sentenced-to-25-years-in-jail-for-causing-boys-arm-amputation/

[Image: 7090021_teachersentencedto25yearsinjailf...db600fd63d]
[Image: 7090022_teachersentencedto25yearsinjailf...8e18496ef9]
[Image: 7090023_teachersentencedto25yearsinjailf...65c9c0f9e8]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) Edoman 0 824 08-19-2021, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  NAPTIP arrests Islamic teacher for sexually exploiting 16-year-old student in Maidugu Edoman 0 668 08-05-2021, 04:50 PM
  Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) Edoman 0 772 07-30-2021, 07:49 PM
  American Man Jailed 205 Years For Killing Five Members Of His Family Edoman 0 728 07-29-2021, 07:16 PM
  Ex-banker, wife and mother-in-law bag 60 years jailterm for stealing depositors’ fund Edoman 0 711 07-24-2021, 11:04 AM
  BBNaija 2019 stars, Khafi and Gedoni expecting first child two years after they met d Edoman 0 775 07-22-2021, 06:16 AM
  Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! Edoman 0 690 07-09-2021, 12:06 AM
  Man jailed for 33 years for raping and infecting 9-year-old niece with HIV Edoman 0 661 05-11-2021, 09:05 AM