The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 784 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 784 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taylor Swift Hurls Shade at Kim Kardashian, Sends Positive Message to Fans
Taylor Swift Hurls Shade at Kim Kardashian, Sends Positive Message to Fans
Taylor Swift is back, folks.
In every sense of the word.
The singer kicked off her Reputation Tour on Tuesday night in Phoenix, meaning she's back in the music business.
But she's also back in the celebrity gossip realm, as Katy Perry actually reached out to Swift earlier this week, sending her a literal olive branch and ending their feud.
However, while this rivalry appears to be dead, the bad blood (get it?!?) between Swift and Kim Kardashian remains.[/url][Image: taylor-dances.jpg]
As we're sure you recall, Kardashian and Kanye West exposed Swift as at least somewhat of a liar about two years ago, posting a phone conversation between Taylor and Kanye in which the former was caught in a fib.
She granted West permission to sort of mock her in his track "Famous," despite protesting this mockery in public after the song came out.
At one point in her passive aggressive takedown of Swift, Kardashian described the artist with a snake emoji.
Since then, Swift has adopted the snake emoji as her own, using it to fight back against all haters.
[Image: taylor-swift-on-reputation-tour.jpg]
And this brings us to the opening night of her new tour.
Aside from decorating the stage with various types of snakes, Swift sat at her piano prior to singing a song and said the following to attendees:
"A couple of years ago, someone called me a snake on social media and it caught on. Then a lot of people were calling me a lot of things on social media and I went through some really low times for a while because of it.
"I went through some times when I didn't know if I was going to get to do this anymore."
Swift never said Kardashian's name, but she did continue as follows:
[url=https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/gallery/taylor-swift-in-phoenix/][Image: taylor-swift-in-phoenix.jpg]
I wanted to send a message to you guys, that if someone uses name calling to bully you on social media, and even if a lot of people jump on board with it, that doesn't have to defeat you.
It can strengthen you instead.
And I think something that came out of it that was good is that I learned a really important lesson that I've been telling you from the stage for about 10 years, but I never had to learn it so harshly myself, and that lesson has to do with how much you value your reputation.
I think the lesson is that you shouldn't care so much if you feel misunderstood by a lot of people who don't know you, as long as you feel understood by the people who do know you, the people who will show up for you, the people who see you as a human being.
So thank you, thank you, thank you for taking the time to get to know me, for seeing me as a human being.

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/video
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
I think the lesson is that you should not care too much.
should not be careful??????
I think the lesson is that you shouldn't care so much if you feel misunderstood by a lot of people who don't know you, as long as you feel understood by the people who do know you, the people who will show up for you, the people who see you as a human being.
So thank you, thank you, thank you for taking the time to get to know me, for seeing me as a human being.

Very very true

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kanye West Shows Off New Shocking Hairstyle To Match Wife, Kim Kardashian - (Photos) Gimbiya 0 1,595 03-11-2018, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Gimbiya
  Angry Fans Set Wizkid's Instagram Page On 'Fire' For Missing Banky W's Weddings Gimbiya 0 1,758 11-27-2017, 12:14 PM
  2000 fans destroy properties in Toronto after a show promoter duped them with Phyno Gimbiya 0 1,777 11-25-2017, 03:05 PM
  Pulse Cerebrates Only Peter Okoye's 36th Birthday. Fans Blast Pretty Bird 0 1,578 11-18-2017, 04:52 PM
Last Post: Pretty Bird