The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Saturday 5th May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

PASTOR CHRIS

SATURDAY, 5TH MAY, 2018.

"SPEAKING BLESSINGS IS BY FAITH"

"By faith Isaac blessed Jacob and Esau concerning things to come" (Hebrews 11:20).
In our previous study, we reviewed the importance of speaking blessings; we’re to constantly pronounce blessings. However, blessings are pronounced or spoken by faith; otherwise, they’ll be empty words. The words of blessings that we speak must be words of faith; faith that’s connected to God; faith that’s based on the revelation of God’s Word. That’s what will cause the words to prevail.

In our opening verse, we read that, _"By faith Isaac blessed Jacob and Esau concerning things to come.”, Likewise, Hebrews 11:21 says, _"By faith Jacob, when he was dying, blessed both the sons of Joseph and worshipped, leaning upon the top of his staff". This is really amazing! Jacob, at this time, could hardly see; his eyes were dim, but he blessed his grandsons according to the revelation of the Spirit.

Joseph, the father of the boys, thought Jacob was making a mistake when he placed his left hand on the older son, and the right hand on the younger one, and tried to correct his father (Genesis 48:18-19), but no; it wasn’t a mistake. Jacob was blessing the boys by faith. He was seeing into the future, and by the words of blessing, he invoked on them the respective future that God had planned.
This is why if people aren’t blessed, even though God has a good plan for them, they’ll never fulfill it, because they have no one to utter the blessings into their lives. Yes, those blessings are there already in the spirit-realm, but they can only be activated by the spoken word; by the affirmation of faith.
It’s one of the reasons to be in the right church, and have a man of God who pronounces the blessings of God over your life. Those words will propel you in the path of divine destiny, to walk in, and fulfill His perfect will for your life.

*PRAYER*

I activate the supernatural life of prosperity, health, victory, strength and promotion as I speak forth words of blessings, in faith, over my life and those of my loved ones. I live victoriously today, in faith, and in the glory of God, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:

Genesis 48:14-16: And Israel stretched out his right hand, and laid [it] upon Ephraim's head, who [was] the younger, and his left hand upon Manasseh's head, guiding his hands wittingly; for Manasseh [was] the firstborn. 15 And he blessed Joseph, and said, God, before whom my fathers Abraham and Isaac did walk, the God which fed me all my life long unto this day, 16 The Angel which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads; and let my name be named on them, and the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; and let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth. *||*

*||* *Romans 10:8* But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, [even] in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; *||*

*||* *2 Corinthians 4:13* We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak; *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan:* John 2:1-25,
2 Samuel 20-21

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan:* 1 Corinthians 4:1-10,
Proverbs 1

*Enjoy your weekend

AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

5TH MAY, 2018.
I affirm that the anointing of the Holy Spirit is at work in me, guiding me in the path of truth.
I am established in righteousness, steadfast and unmovable in the Lord, filled with the knowledge of God, in all wisdom and discernment.
I know all things by the Holy Spirit that is at work in me.
I am a new creation in Christ Jesus, a bona fide citizen of Zion—the city of the living God.
I am no longer a stranger but qualified to be a partaker of the inheritance of the saints in the light. Halleluiah!
I am seated with Christ in the place of authority, over and above every government, authority, power, lordship and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in the one to come.
I am over and above all circumstances of life; therefore, I refuse to be subject to the elements of this world because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world.
I take my place of authority in Christ and affirm that the world is under my dominion.
Glory to God.
• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoying the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.
You can now reach us on:
• info@affirmation-train.org
http://www.affirmation-train.org
God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM