The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Friday 4th May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY, 4TH MAY.

Pastor Chris

TOPIC ✨ Pronounce Blessings ✨

And without all contradiction the LESS is blessed of the BETTER (Hebrews 7:7).

In our opening verse, the Greek words translated “less” and “better” help us understand what we’re dealing with: ranks, seniority. It’s actually referring to the less strong, being blessed of the stronger; that is, someone of a higher rank blessing someone of a lower rank. For instance, parents can bless their children. A minister can bless his congregation. In the Old Testament, the priests were asked to bless the congregation of Israel. In the New Testament, we find the same thing.

The Apostle Paul, for example, blessed the churches. In concluding his letter to the Roman Christians, he said, “And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen” (Romans 16:20). Likewise, in his second letter to the Corinthian Church, he blessed them saying, “The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen” (2 Corinthians 13:14).

Blessings are conveyed primarily in words, and you can’t bless someone who isn’t already “blessed”; this is a mystery, but also a spiritual reality. You can only bless someone that’s blessed. We read in the Old Testament how God instructed the priests to bless the children of Israel. He said, “…On this wise ye shall bless the children of Israel, saying unto them, The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace” (Numbers 6:23-26).

They were already blessed people, yet every time they came together, the priests would pronounce these benedictions over them to activate the blessings that are already in them. So, as a child of God, learn to pronounce blessings. You’re blessed to bless. Therefore, wake up in the morning, speaking blessings. The Bible says, “Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing” (1 Peter 3:9). Pronounce blessings on your family, work, children, business, ministry, academics, etc., every day.

PRAYER

I’m blessed with the fullness of the blessings of the Gospel of Christ. I’m blessed in the city and in the field; blessed in my going out and coming in. In my path are life and peace, glory, abundance and eternal rejoicing, now and forever, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study:

1 Thessalonians 3:12-13 And the Lord make you to increase and abound in love one toward another, and toward all [men], even as we [do] toward you: 13 To the end he may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints.

Hebrews 13:20-21 Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, 21 Make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is wellpleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom [be] glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Daily Scripture Reading

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: John 1:19-51,
2 Samuel 18-19

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: 1 Corinthians 3:10-23,
Psalm 149-150

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 4TH MAY.
 affirmationtrainorg
 Affirmation,
I affirm that the Father has set up His headquarters in me, and has made me His centre of operation. He has made me a success for life because I love Him and His Word is my delight. I am mightily blessed of the Lord! I carry in my heart the divine attributes of divinity, and I bless my world today, with God’s grace and glory that I carry. I am excellent, full of power, love and the beauty of the Spirit. I walk in righteousness and manifest the dominion of the Spirit. Everywhere I go and in everything I do, the virtues and perfections of divinity are expressed in, and through me in ever-increasing splendour! I am continually transfigured from glory to glory, by the Spirit, as I behold the glory of God in the Word. As I study the Word and speak it forth with boldness, God’s power is activated in me, causing His glory in my spirit to impact my physical body, producing health, strength, and vitality. I walk in victory today, and experience success in all I do. Blessed be God! –SEE VIDEOS HERE –
• Be bold to speak the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoying the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.
CLICK HERE FOR A GIFT
You can now reach us on:
• info@affirmation-train.org
http://www.affirmation-train.org
God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM