The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Thursday 3rd May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY, 3RD MAY.

Pastor Chris

TOPIC ✨ Empowered To Prosper ✨

Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord, and whose hope the Lord is. For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit (Jeremiah 17:7-8).

Oftentimes, Christians use certain words, not knowing exactly what they mean. For example, to some people, “God bless you” is a nice church greeting; that’s all they think it is, but it’s something really powerful if you understand what it means. To be blessed means to be empowered to prosper; that you’re blessed means there’s an empowerment on you for prosperity, excellence, victory, fruitfulness and productivity in every area of your life.

Now, because you’re blessed, it’s impossible for you to be defeated or disadvantaged; you’re protected and preserved by the Lord. This doesn’t mean you won’t face challenges, but irrespective of the challenges or oppositions, you’ll always win; where others fail, you win. This is your life as a Christian. You’ve been empowered to prosper in all things and deal wisely in the affairs of life. This took effect when you received the Holy Spirit.

Even if you were placed in a desert or barren land, you’ll still prosper; the desert will turn into a fruitful field, because you’re the blessed of the Lord. Live every day with this consciousness.

PRAYER

Dear Father, you’ve blessed me and empowered me to prosper in all things and deal wisely in all of my affairs. I’m supernaturally protected and preserved, walking in divine favour continually; everything connected to me prospers, in the Name of the Lord Jesus. Amen.

Further Study:

Genesis 12:2-3 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: 3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Galatians 3:8-9 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, [saying], In thee shall all nations be blessed. 9 So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.

Daily Scripture Reading

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: John 1:1-18,
2 Samuel 15-17

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: 1 Corinthians 3:1-9,
Psalm 147-148

Affirmationtrain

# AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 3RD MAY.
I affirm that God has blessed me with all spiritual blessings and have made me a blessing. I am a carrier and dispenser of God's innumerable blessings to a hurting and dying world. I am a new creation in Christ Jesus, born with the life and nature of God. I am fashioned to manifest God's glory, perfections and grace everywhere I go. I am the icon of the resurrected Christ, an associate of the God-kind, born to manifest His righteousness and dispense the goodness and excellence of Him who has called me into His marvelous light. I walk by the same principles of faith by which my Heavenly Father made the heavens and the earth! Today, by my affirmations of faith, I frame my world and cause the circumstances of my life to synchronize with God’s perfect will for me. My victory is undeniable, and all the blessings and results of the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ are evident in my life. Glory to God!
SPECIAL GIFT
A. http://bit.ly/2dZqtLQ – Free ROR
B. https://wp.me/p9v28c-VO – Drealpeejay
C. https://wp.me/p9v28c-Tn – Juana B
D. https://wp.me/p9v28c-Us – Mr. Noble
E. https://wp.me/p9v28c-Ve – Soltunerock
F. https://wp.me/p9v28c-125 – Viwe Nikita
G. https://wp.me/p9v28c-179 – Imaobong
You can now reach us on:
• info@affirmation-train.org
http://www.affirmation-train.org
God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM