The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Tuesday 1st May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

PASTOR CHRIS

TUESDAY, 1ST MAY, 2018.

"NO ENCHANTMENT AGAINST YOU"

"Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel…" (Numbers 23:23).
In the Old Testament, Balak the king of Moab was angry with Israel and hired the prophet called Balaam, to curse Israel. More to Balak’s chagrin, each time Balaam was to curse Israel, blessings came forth from his mouth. Then he said to Balak, “Behold, I have received commandment to bless: and he (God) hath blessed; and I cannot reverse it” (Numbers 23:20).

Balaam eventually gave up trying to curse Israel after three failed attempts. The Bible says he saw that it pleased the Lord to bless Israel; and so, he refused to continue seeking enchantments against Israel (Numbers 24:1). In other words, he realized it was futile to curse or concoct negative schemes against those whom the Lord had blessed. His conclusion on the matter was what we read in the opening verse. See how the Good News Bible puts it: “There is no magic charm, no witchcraft, That can be used against the nation of Israel….”
Today, such things still happen: people go to voodoo priests, sorcerers, and diviners to put a curse on a colleague or someone they’ve perceived as an enemy. Sometimes, people who never had any history or trace of sickness could suddenly come up with a terminal disease or even become lunatic, as a result of a curse placed on them. Oftentimes, those who have been cursed aren’t even aware that it’s a curse that’s working against them; their problems defy every medical or human effort.

But thanks be unto God! Once you’re born again, no one can curse you, because you’re the blessed of the Lord. The new creation is the blessed of God. We’re His chosen ones: “But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people…” (1 Peter 2:9).
Never be afraid of any sorcerer, magician, or voodoo priest; their actions against you are futile, no matter how they try. You can’t be bewitched. You can’t be charmed. You can’t be cursed. You walk in blessings only, and only the blessed Word of the Lord can come to pass in your life. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Blessed Father, you’ve blessed me with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ; I’m conscious of this truth and the authority I have over all principality, power, and the rulers of the darkness of this world! I walk in blessings only; I’m secure in Christ, fortified against all machinations and stratagems of the adversary, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

(FREE http://bit.ly/2dZqtLQ )

FURTHER STUDY:

Numbers 23:7 And he took up his parable, and said, the Balak the king of Moab hath brought me from Aram, out of the mountains of the east, saying, Come, curse me Jacob, and come, defy Israel. 23:8 How shall I curse, whom God hath not cursed? or how shall I defy, whom the LORD hath not defied? 23:9 For from the top of the rocks I see him, and from the hills I behold him: lo, the people shall dwell alone, and shall not be reckoned among the nations.

Ephesians 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: 1:4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of thworholy and without blame before him in love:
Ephesians 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in the them.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Luke 24:13-35 & 2 Samuel 9-11

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
1 Corinthians 2:1-11 & Psalm 143-144

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN
1ST MAY.
 affirmationtrainorg

Affirmation,
I affirm that the Lord has brought me out of darkness into the Kingdom of His dear Son, where I reign by grace through righteousness and enjoy the glorious liberty of the sons of God. The Lord is the light of my life, by which I navigate my way excellently through life in victory, dominion, and success. My heart and mind are opened to receive God’s ideas, visions, and promptings. My spirit is alive unto God and sensitive to know and walk in His perfect will for me. My joy is boundless today, knowing that it is the Father’s delight to guide and lead me in the path of victory and success, all through the month of May, and always. By the Spirit, I will never walk in darkness, confusion or uncertainty because the Lord is my light; He teaches and guides me in the way that I should go. Hallelujah! He has set eternity in my heart, such that there’s no limit to what I can envision.
Today, I reach forth and take a hold of all that’s mine in Christ Jesus, and enjoy the benefits and privileges reserved for me as an heir of God, and a joint heir with Christ. Blessed be God. Hallelujah! – SEE VIDEOS –
SPECIAL GIFT
A. http://bit.ly/2dZqtLQ – Free ROR
B. https://wp.me/p9v28c-VO – Drealpeejay
C. https://wp.me/p9v28c-Tn – Juana B
D. https://wp.me/p9v28c-Us – Mr. Noble
E. https://wp.me/p9v28c-Ve – Soltunerock
F. https://wp.me/p9v28c-125 – Viwe Nikita
G. https://wp.me/p9v28c-179 – Imaobong
You can now reach us on:
• info@affirmation-train.org
http://www.affirmation-train.org
God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM