The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Monday 30th April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

PASTOR CHRIS

MONDAY, 30TH APRIL, 2018. http://bit.ly/

"WE’RE THE EXPRESSION OF THE WORD"

"But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves" (James 1:22).
In Christianity, we’re not called to obey the Word; we’re called to do the Word. We’re Word practitioners; we live the Word. What it really means is that we’re the expression of the Word. Here’s why talking the Word is so important: Talking comes ahead of doing. What you say, you’ll do! What you say, you become, if you weren’t “it” already. Your mouth is the expression of your personality.

The speech is where the human spirit expresses himself the most in the human person. When you receive the knowledge of the Word, what you’re supposed to do is to take it and speak it. You’re already the Word in flesh; so you’re merely expressing who you are, or what you have, as stated in the Word.
This is why you should be inundated with the Word; soaked in the Word, so that all you think, and talk, is the Word, because you’re actually the offspring of the Word. Jesus is the Word of God in flesh; you’re also the Word of God in flesh. 2 Corinthians 3:2-3 says, “…ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ….” The epistle of Christ is the Word of Christ—the Word of God, which is who you are. This is the revelation of the new creation!
So, when the Word says, for instance, “Be anxious for nothing...” (Philippians 4:6 NKJV), He’s not telling you to try not to be anxious; it’s not a commandment for you to “obey.” Rather, He’s saying that not being anxious is a reflection of your character and personality, so live accordingly. You’re the one that doesn’t get anxious for anything; that’s your person; it’s not something you try to obey, but a reality that you live out.

This is true Christianity: It’s the out-working of the Word in you. When you talk, it’s the Word; when you act, it’s the Word. Your life is the revelation of the Word.

CONFESSION

I’m the icon of the unseen Christ, the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person! As I contemplate the Word of God, beholding the glory thereof, I’m metamorphosed into the same image. As Jesus is, so am I in this world: forever triumphant, excellent, and full of glory! Hallelujah!

(FREE http://bit.ly/2dZqtLQ )

FURTHER STUDY:

Colossians 3:16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.

James 1:22-25 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. 23 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: 24 For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was. 25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth [therein], he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

2 Corinthians 3:18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, [even] as by the Spirit of the Lord.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Luke 23:50-24:1-12, 2 Samuel 7-8

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: 1 Corinthians 1:22-31, Psalm 141-142

# AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

30 APRIL, 2018.
I affirm that the Father has made me a dispenser of His goodness!
I am mightily blessed of the Holy Spirit; He lives in me in all His power and glory.
Thus, to the hurting world, I am God’s outstretched arm; to heal, bless, and deliver.
I am full of power, even by the Spirit of the Lord, and the glory of God is released into my world through me today.
God has anointed me as a minister of reconciliation, to propagate the Gospel of His power with all fervour and dedication.
I am not slothful in this great commission but aglow, burning with the zeal of the Spirit to fulfil this great cause.
I function in the dominion of the Spirit, having been enthroned over Satan, the principalities of darkness, and all negative circumstances. Hallelujah!
The Father has qualified me to be a partaker of the inheritance of the saints in light.
My life is the manifestation of the graces, many-sided wisdom, and perfections of God, whose glory I am, and whose presence I carry to impact and beautify my world, and the regions beyond.
Glory to God!
You can now reach us on:
• info@affirmation-train.org
http://www.affirmation-train.org
God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM