The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Sunday 29th April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

with PASTOR CHRIS
SUNDAY, 29TH APRIL, 2018. http://bit.ly/
rorsponsorship
"BE FULL OF THE SPIRIT ALWAYS".
"And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance" (Acts 2:4).
The early Church understood the importance of being continually filled with the Spirit; it was the standard. They were Holy Ghost-conscious; they were “God-inside” minded. After the experience they had in Acts 2:4, the Bible says, “And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and THEY WERE ALL FILLED WITH THE HOLY GHOST…” (Acts 4:31). Notice how many were said to be filled with the Holy Ghost: all the brethren!
What a Church we would have when, on a service day, everyone in the congregation is full of the Holy Ghost! That ought to be the norm; that’s God’s dream for every one of us. In Acts 6:5, the Bible describes Stephen as a man full of faith, and of the Holy Ghost. Acts 11:24, referring to Barnabas, says the same thing.
No one can carry out ministry or do God’s work without being filled with the Holy Ghost. It accounts for the reason many are struggling and frustrated; they’re on the verge of giving up on their assignments in ministry. If only they’ll act on the Word, things will change.
Peter, Stephen, and Barnabas were all described as men “full of the Holy Ghost”; let that be said of you. Yes, you have the Holy Ghost, but the Bible says to be full of Him. Being full of the Spirit isn’t something the Lord needs to do for you; it’s absolutely your responsibility, and the scriptures show how to make it happen (read Ephesians 5:18-21). Verse eighteen in the Amplified Classic says, “And do not get drunk with wine, for that is debauchery; but EVER be filled and stimulated with the [Holy] Spirit.” Notice the word, “ever”; meaning it isn’t a one-off experience.
All your waking moments, you’re to be full of the Spirit, and when that happens, your life will be one of unstoppable success and ever-increasing glory. It doesn’t matter what the barrier is, when you get to it, it’ll fall! If it doesn’t fall, you push it down. If you push it and it doesn’t fall, you walk right through it! There’s no such thing as impossibility or limitations when you’re full of the Holy Ghost; you’re absolutely invincible! Glory to God!
CONFESSION
I’m continually filled with the Spirit, in wisdom, sound judgement, knowledge, glory and dominion! No barrier can stand in my path. There’re no impossibilities or limitations to me; I’m full of might and power by the Spirit of the Lord, for works of righteousness. Blessed be God!
(FREE http://bit.ly/2dZqtLQ )
FURTHER STUDY:
Ephesians 5:18-21 And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit; 19 Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord; 20 Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ; 21 Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.
Acts 4:8 Then Peter, filled with the Holy Ghost, said unto them, Ye rulers of the people, and elders of Israel,
Acts 13:9-10 Then Saul, (who also [is called] Paul,) filled with the Holy Ghost, set his eyes on him, 10 And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, [thou] child of the devil, [thou] enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?
1-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Luke 23:26-49, 2 Samuel 4-6
2-Year Bible Reading Plan:
1 Corinthians 1:10-21, Psalm 139-140

AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 29TH APRIL, 2018
I affirm that the Spirit of God is alive in me, filling me with miracle-working power.
My spirit is inundated with the anointing, such that it permeates my soul and moves upon my physical body, thereby making me invulnerable everyday to the assaults of the devil, and victorious everyday.
Death and everything associated with darkness have no place in and around me for I am a life-giving spirit.
I reign in life with Christ and have the power to keep satan, sin, and death under my feet!
I’ve passed from death unto life, and have been translated into the glorious liberty of the sons of God!
I am what God says I am; I am a member of His body, of His flesh and of His bones; invigorated by divinity!
Greater is He that is in me than he that’s in the world!
I’m on an upward and forward journey of progress and success; positioned for glory and excellence.
I function excellently today, through the power of the Holy Spirit who lives in me and guides me from within, piloting me from glory to glory.
Blessed be God!
–VIDEOS–
SPECIAL GIFT
A. http://bit.ly/2dZqtLQ – Free ROR
B. https://wp.me/p9v28c-VO – Drealpeejay
C. https://wp.me/p9v28c-Tn – Juana B
D. https://wp.me/p9v28c-Us – Mr. Noble
E. https://wp.me/p9v28c-Ve – Soltunerock
F. https://wp.me/p9v28c-125 – Viwe Nikita
G. https://wp.me/p9v28c-179 – Imaobong
You can now reach us on:
• info@affirmation-train.org
http://www.affirmation-train.org
God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM