The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Wednesday 25th April
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 25TH APRIL.
 affirmationtrainorg
 Affirmation,
 Leave a comment 
https://wp.me/p9v28c-KS
I affirm that the Lord has given me control over everything that concerns me. Therefore, I refuse to be a victim but live in the victory and authority I have in Christ. My faith grows strong as I give my heart to the Word, making me unshakeable and immovable at all times. I am up and alive! The Holy Spirit has granted me the supernatural advantage in life. I walk in greatness and superabundance today. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I flourish daily like the palm tree because I am continually filled with the Spirit. As I speak in tongues even now, I am edified; my spirit is lifted to function from a vantage position of boldness, influence, audacity, and victory in Christ Jesus. I don’t struggle, but enjoy unstoppable growth and progress as I receive guidance and light from the Lord. Hallelujah! I’ve overcome the world because the greater One lives in me, and He causes me to triumph everywhere, and flourish in all I do. Glory to God!
–Join Us –
SPECIAL GIFT
A. http://bit.ly/2dZqtLQ – Free ROR
B. https://wp.me/p9v28c -VO – Drealpeejay
C. https://wp.me/p9v28c-Tn – Juana B
D. https://wp.me/p9v28c-Us – Mr. Noble
E. https://wp.me/p9v28c-Ve – Soltunerock
F. https://wp.me/p9v28c-125 – Viwe Nikita
G. https://wp.me/p9v28c-179 – Imaobong
You can now reach us on:
• info@affirmation-train.org
http://www.affirmation-train.org
God bless you.
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (FREE APRIL PDF => http://bit.ly/2cuJG6M

*WHAT YOU NEED ISN’T A TOUCH .*

Wednesday, April 25th .
Pastor Chris

_*To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory (Colossians 1:27).*_

Some Christians unknowingly still live their lives on the basis of the revelations in the Old Testament. That’s not God’s plan for the new creation. Until and unless such Christians change their mentality, they’ll keep walking outside the glory of God without realizing it.

In the New Testament, you’ll never find the kind of things that some teach or practise in the Church today. For instance, someone desires a change in his life and says, “I just need a touch from God,” or “I’m praying that God will touch me.” These statements may sound nice and religious, but they don’t convey or express new creation realities. It does, however, explain why such people merely experience the glory occasionally in their lives, if they do at all, whereas, they ought to be basking in it.

Why ask for a “touch” from the Spirit when He lives in you in His fullness? Our opening verse says Christ in you, the hope of glory. The one you’re asking a touch from is mingled with your spirit; you’re one with Him: _*“But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit”*_ (1 Corinthians 6:17). What you need isn’t a touch, but to be filled with the Spirit always, and the scripture shows us how in Ephesians 5:18-21 (study entire reference).

Christ is in you, and Christ is everything. You have the fullness of the Spirit. You’re replete with God. The Bible says you’re complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power (Colossians 2:10). This is the revelation of Christianity. How much touch do you expect to get from someone who already dwells in you? His hands are in your hands, and His legs are in your legs. He sees through your eyes. You’re His living tabernacle. Glory to God!

Don’t major on the minors, thereby minimizing what God has maximized. Paul said, _*“When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things”*_ (1 Corinthians 13:11). Don’t ask for a touch. The Holy Ghost wasn’t sent to be beside you and touch you from time to time; He lives in you forever. Hallelujah!

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, I thank you for granting me an understanding of the transcendent life in Christ. I see with, and live by your Word, and your glory is revealed in, and through me by the Holy Spirit, who lives in me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *John 3:34* For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure [unto him]. *||*

*||* *John 14:16-18* And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; 17 [Even] the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. 18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. *||*

*||* *Ephesians 5:18-21* And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit; 19 Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord; 20 Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ; 21 Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God. *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan:* Luke 21:5-38,
1 Samuel 23-25

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan:* Romans 15:20-33,
Psalm 131-132.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM