The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Tuesday 24th April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES with PASTOR CHRIS
TUESDAY, 24TH APRIL, 2018. http://bit.ly/
rorsponsorship
"UNDERSTANDING IS IMPORTANT".
"Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding" (Proverbs 4:7).
Just as wisdom is important, understanding is also very important. That’s why the Bible says, “...therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.” A beautiful thing about the Spirit of wisdom is that He doesn’t come alone. In Proverbs 8:14, Wisdom says, “Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom: I am understanding; I have strength.” Wisdom imparts understanding. Sometimes, people have questions for which they require answers, but the Spirit of wisdom gives you insight into mysteries and secrets; He floods the eyes of your understanding with light.
The Lord Jesus emphasized the importance of understanding when He spoke a parable to the people about the sower who went forth to sow his seeds. As he sowed, some seeds fell by the way side. He then explained that the seeds that fell by the way side represent those who, when they hear the Word, don’t understand it. The message actually got into their hearts, but Jesus said, because they didn’t understand it, Satan came immediately to steal it from their hearts (Matthew 13:19).
People do many things today in the Church without proper understanding. For instance, when some sing worship songs, not many care to understand the language or the message they’re worshipping with. Some supposed worship songs are actually not worship songs, yet many sing them and, in their minds, they’re worshipping the Lord. For instance, when you sing: “We’re heirs of the Father,” that’s an affirmation; it blesses you, but it’s not a worship song.
Worship songs are about God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. A song like, “I Surrender All,” isn’t a worship song, neither is it for the new creation; it’s meant for sinners being converted to Christ. You already “surrendered all” when you proclaimed Jesus as the Lord of your life. You don’t need to surrender again.
Do you see why understanding is so important? Without it, one’s ministry, success, and prosperity will be very limited. What you need is to grow in wisdom—divine wisdom—and this comes to you through the ministry of the Holy Spirit and the Word of God. Yield yourself completely to the Holy Spirit. Study and meditate on the Word every day, and you’ll find that always, you’re filled with the knowledge of God’s will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding.
CONFESSION
The Word of God dwells in me richly, causing me to know and walk in God’s divine plan. I’m filled with the knowledge of His will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding. Blessed be God!
FURTHER STUDY:
Isaiah 11:2 "And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD;"
Ephesians 1:17-18 "That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: 18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,"
Luke 8:10 "And he said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand."
1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 20:20-21:1-4 & 1 Samuel 20-22
2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Romans 15:10-19 & Psalm 129-130 #AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 24TH APRIL.
 affirmationtrainorg  2 hours ago
 Affirmation, recent post, slider
 1 Comment  598 Views
https://wp.me/p9v28c-KS
I affirm that I have received the Spirit without measure; the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might, the Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD. I have quickness of understanding, and I do not judge after the sight of my eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of my ears: but with righteousness, I judge and reprove with equity. The Wisdom of God is at work in me to produce excellent results in everything I set my heart to do! Life is not a mystery to me, because as I meditate on the Word, the Holy Spirit unveils spiritual realities to me, enlightening the eyes of my understanding to know and apprehend my inheritance in Christ! I live in a different street; therefore, none shall be hurt or destroy in my world: for my world is full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea. I am as mount Zion, which cannot be removed but abides forever. As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so the LORD is round about me today and forever. Glory to God! – SEE VIDEOS –
SPECIAL GIFT
A. http://bit.ly/2dZqtLQ – Free ROR
B. https://wp.me/p9v28c-VO – Drealpeejay
C. https://wp.me/p9v28c-Tn – Juana B
D. https://wp.me/p9v28c-Us – Mr. Noble
E. https://wp.me/p9v28c-Ve – Soltunerock
F. https://wp.me/p9v28c-125 – Viwe Nikita
G. https://wp.me/p9v28c-179 – Imaobong
You can now reach us on:
• info@affirmation-train.org
http://www.affirmation-train.org
God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM