The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OBESE sisters aged just six and eight undergone surgery in an attempt to lose weight
OBESE sisters aged just six and eight who had a combined weight of 22 stone have undergone surgery in an attempt to lose weight.
The two sisters from India, Yogita now eight, and Amisha, now six, weighed a massive 59kg and 82kg respectively at their heaviest.
[/url][Image: nintchdbpict000400511742.jpg?strip=all&w...uality=100]
Yogita and Anisha have undergone surgery in a bid to help them lose weight
But they have already lost over a stone in weight and their breathing improved after undergoing bariatric surgery.
Dad Rameshbhai Nandwana, 36, from a village in Gujarat, western India, said: “I cannot tell you how overjoyed we are. It’s been a long journey to get here and getting the right help with the right results.
“But we can already see results. We can see their features, they look like little girls. We are very happy and excited to see them getting better.”
The two sisters used to eat a vast amount of food every day – breakfast of chapatis, and six bananas and eight chapatis, half kilogram of rice and three bowls of curry for lunch and dinner as well as six packets of crisps, five packets of biscuits, a dozen bananas, a litre of milk, and a litre of Coke every day.
[Image: nintchdbpict000400511522.jpg?strip=all&w...uality=100]
Rameshbhai Nandwana and his wife Pragna with their kids
[Image: nintchdbpict000400511516.jpg?strip=all&w...uality=100]
 Following the surgery the two sisters have already lost over a stone in weight
[Image: nintchdbpict000400511337.jpg?strip=all&w...uality=100]
TANZEEL UR REHMAN / COVER ASIA PRODUCTIONS
Dr Mahendra Narwaria has given his services for free to help the sisters
Rameshbhai, who earns just 3,000 rupees (£35) a month as a labourer, used to spend all his money on food to fill their appetite.
He said: “I sometimes get paid Rs 100 a day and sometimes there is no work at all. I work in fields, dig wells and do whatever menial job I can to earn money.
“I used to always be worried about feeding my always-hungry children. I couldn’t leave them cry hungry. And when I had no money, I borrowed it from my brothers and friends.”
A local government hospital offered to help the girls in 2015 after seeing newspaper articles and advised Rameshbhai not to overfeed his daughters. But even when their diet reduced to two chapatis and mixed vegetable broth for lunch and dinner, the girls continued to gain weight.
[Image: nintchdbpict000400511353.jpg?strip=all&w...uality=100]
The family took a nine hour train journey to get the surgery
[Image: nintchdbpict000400511361.jpg?strip=all&w...uality=100]
The sisters underwent surgery last month to have part of their stomachs removed
[Image: nintchdbpict000400511352.jpg?strip=all&w...uality=100]
The surgery took place in Ahmedabad in western India
[Image: nintchdbpict000400511424.jpg?strip=all&w...uality=100]
After a liquid diet for a week the sisters are now back to eating solid food
For the next three years the family were sent all over India to various hospitals, seeking help, but no result or long term weight loss managed to help the girls get healthy.
However, last month Asia’s top bariatric surgeon, Dr Mahendra Narwaria, from Asian Bariatrics Clinic, in Ahmedabad, western India, invited the family for a meeting.
The family took a nine-hour train journey from their village to Ahmedabad and met with Dr Narwaria.
Dr Narwaria promised Rameshbhai help, free of charge, and offered the sisters surgery to reduce their stomachs and long term consultations and guidance on permanent weight loss and a course of hormones and vitamins.
[Image: nintchdbpict000400511335.jpg?strip=all&w...uality=100]
Their youngest son, Harsh, who is four, already weighs 24.6kg
[Image: nintchdbpict000400511360.jpg?strip=all&w...uality=100]
Yogita said she wanted to lose the weight so she could jump around with her friends
[url=https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6109868/fattest-sisters-india-gastric-band-surgery-yogita-amisha/amp/#][Image: nintchdbpict000400511738.jpg?strip=all&w...uality=100]
The two sister used to eat a huge amount of food every day
Dr Narwaria said: “If left, these children would not see adulthood, they would die young. These children need my help to first reduce their weight, and then go on a long-term plan to stabilise their condition. There is no name for their condition, they have a genetic problem and a Leptin receptor deficiency but if I can help them get better then I will. I never charge children for this surgery, these children urgently need help if there is any chance of them living a long life.”
Last month, on March 6, Yogita an Amisha were taken into surgery to have a portion of their stomachs removed.
By the next day, the girls were on a liquid only diet. And after seven days they began to slowly eat solid foods again, but much smaller portions.
Before surgery, Yogita said: “One boy in my neighbourhood calls me ‘fatty’ and it makes me sad. I don’t like it. I want to lose weight so I can jump around with my friends.”
A month after surgery Yogita had lost 9kg and Amisha had lost 10kg, and both showing positive signs of losing more weight as the weeks pass.
Mother Pragna Ben, now 32, a full time housewife, who has another daughter Bhavika, now nine, who is a normal weight, and youngest son, Harsh, now four, who already weighs 24.6kg but is not being treated yet, used to spend all her time in the kitchen.
She said: “My days used to be filled with making chapatis and curry. And despite the heavy breakfast and lunch, they used to demand food all the time and cry and scream if they’re not fed.
“I was always in the kitchen cooking for them. But now they eat small meals, it is much more controlled.”
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Identical twin sisters, 18, brutally executed by Brazil gang and it was livestreamed Edoman 0 696 07-21-2021, 10:20 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Ogwumike Sisters Feature In The New Space Jam Movie Edoman 0 684 07-17-2021, 07:08 AM
  4 daredevil kidnappers gunned down as police foil attempt to abduct expatriate in Edo Edoman 0 568 07-08-2021, 01:57 PM
  16-year-old twin sisters impregnated by same boy in Cameroon Edoman 0 591 07-08-2021, 01:34 PM
  Bobrisky finally shows off post-surgery body; fans go crazy over his curves (photos/v Edoman 0 634 07-08-2021, 01:33 PM
  Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies Edoman 0 601 07-05-2021, 12:29 PM
  Tekashi 6ix9ine's babymama shows off her new body after plastic surgery scare (photos Edoman 0 614 06-03-2021, 03:58 PM
  US Catholic School Teacher Seduced Student Aged 15, Had Sex With Him In Her Car Edoman 0 620 05-04-2021, 12:35 AM