The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Saturday 21st April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (FREE APRIL PDF => http://bit.ly/2cuJG6M

*THE GOOD WORK CONTINUES .*

Saturday, April 21st .
Pastor Chris

_*Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ (Philippians 1:6).*_

When you received the Holy Spirit to live in you, He began His ministry in you. He isn’t nestling quietly in a corner inside you; He’s at work in you. The Bible says Christ Jesus gave Himself for us, that He might purify unto Himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works (Titus 2:14). What are good works? They’re works of faith; works of righteousness wrought through you by the power of the Holy Spirit.

The passion and zeal in you for good works are the result of His work in your life. He’s the One making you energetic for good works. The Bible says, _*“For we are God’s [own] handiwork (His workmanship), recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us...”*_ (Ephesians 2:10 AMPC).

Now you can understand why Paul said, _*“Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ.”*_ That means the good work continues; you’ll always be effective and fruitful in all you do, because of the greater One at work in you.

Someone might say, “I know I’m doing very well now, but who knows what’ll happen tomorrow; I might just not do so well.” Relax! He told us when His work in you will end. It’s not next week or in two years’ time; it’s until the day of Jesus Christ; until the rapture of the Church. So you see, you’ll keep making progress; you’ll always win. Glory to God!

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, I thank you for your precious Holy Spirit, who lives in me, and is at work in me, causing me to will and to do of your good pleasure. I win always; I’m persistently fruitful and productive, bearing fruits of righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *John 14:16-17* And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; 17 [Even] the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. *||*

*||* *Ephesians 2:10* For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them. *||*

*||* *1 John 4:4* Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan:* Luke 19:1-27,
1 Samuel 14-15

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan:* Romans 14:1-11,
Psalm 123-124. #AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 21ST APRIL.
 affirmationtrainorg
 Affirmation, recent post, slider

https://wp.me/p9v28c-KS
I affirm that my trust is in the Lord my God; He is my shield and buckler, my strength, and safety! He is my refuge and strong tower; I am strong in Him; rooted and grounded in His love, and flourishing in every area of my life. I dwell in Christ, in the secret place of the Most High, where I am protected under the presence of the Almighty! I have no fears because He is my safe haven! I am an offspring of the Word; therefore, the Word of God is my life. Daily, I am experiencing increased glory as I speak the Word over my life! I am growing in the knowledge of God’s Word, and the revelation of His love and my life is the testimony of His grace and goodness! I experience peace, progress, increase, success, and prosperity because my mind is stayed on the Word. I am a God-carrying vessel, filled with the maximum load of God! I am unconquerable and indomitable because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
SPECIAL GIFT
A. http://bit.ly/2dZqtLQ – Free ROR
B. https://wp.me/p9v28c-VO – Drealpeejay
C. https://wp.me/p9v28c-Tn – Juana B
D. https://wp.me/p9v28c-Us – Mr. Noble
E. https://wp.me/p9v28c-Ve – Soltunerock
F. https://wp.me/p9v28c-125 – Viwe Nikita
G. https://wp.me/p9v28c-179 – Imaobong
You can now reach us on:
• info@affirmation-train.org
http://www.affirmation-train.org
God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM