The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Friday 20th April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY, 20TH APRIL.

Pastor Chris

TOPIC ✨ Understanding Your Divine Nature ✨

Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature… (2 Peter 1:4).

Did you know that as a Christian, you’re actually born of God? The Bible says in 1 John 4:4, “Ye are of God, little children…”; meaning that your origin is in God; you’re born of Him; you came from Him. No wonder John exclaimed, “For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world…” (1 John 5:4).

The Christian isn’t an ordinary person; he’s a partaker of the divine nature. I would to God that every Christian understood what that means! It means you’re in God’s class of being; you belong to a heavenly pantheon; you’re an associate of the God-kind. So, when we say we’re more than conquerors, this is what it’s about; we’re not merely quoting scriptures. As He (Jesus) is, so are we in this world (1 John 4:17); meaning that as He’s divine, so are we divine.

He said in John 5:26, “For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself.” Then 1 John 5:11-12 says, “And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life….” We have the same life with Him; it’s the divine life; it’s what makes us absolutely indestructible.

When we say a Christian ought not to be sick, it’s premised on this reality. Divine health is your nature, not a hope or promise from God, because you’re born of God’s incorruptible seed—His Word (1 Peter 1:23). Therefore, the life in you can’t be corrupted by sickness, disease or death. Refuse to accept that it’s “normal” or okay for a Christian to be sick; it’s not.

In Mark 16:17-18, the Lord Jesus, referring to the Christian, said, “…if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them….” You’re not among those that can be “infected” by anything. Jesus said so, and if He did, then it’s an absolute reality. No infection should thrive in your body.

Meditate on this truth until it gains the ascendancy in your spirit and becomes your experience. Refuse to accommodate anything that’s inconsistent with your divine nature.

PRAYER

Blessed Father, I thank you for giving me a life of glory, dominion and excellence; I walk in the reality of this truth. You’ve made me impregnable to sickness, disease, poverty, and anything that hurts. Therefore, I walk conscious of my divine nature today and always, reigning over Satan and his cohorts of hell, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study:

Mark 16:17-18 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

1 Peter 2:9 But ye [are] a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

Daily Scripture Reading

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Luke 18:15-43,
1 Samuel 11-13

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Romans 13:1-14,
Psalm 120-122
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 20TH APRIL.
 affirmationtrainorg
 Affirmation, recent post, slider
https://wp.me/p9v28c-KS
I affirm that I am increasing in the knowledge of God’s Word, in all wisdom and spiritual understanding! I am being transformed from glory to glory, and positioned for the extraordinary life of influence, victory, purpose, power, and abundance, through the Word. The Father has transported me to higher levels of glory, as I fellowship with the Holy Spirit, who enlightens me in the way that I should go and fills my life with pleasantness. Daily, I function in the dominion of Christ, and power of the Spirit. I prosper in all my endeavors because I live in the Name of Jesus: the Name above every name. I live triumphantly in all circumstances of life. The Father has granted me the greatest blessing of all; the Holy Spirit, who lives in me! I walk in righteousness, victory, health, and dominion today, conscious that I am blessed to be a blessing. I have eternal life now; therefore, nothing in me produces death. I live in absolute victory and mastery over Satan, the world, and its systems because the greater One lives in me. Glory to God. Hallelujah. – See Video–
SPECIAL GIFT
A. http://bit.ly/2dZqtLQ – Free ROR
B. https://wp.me/p9v28c-VO – Drealpeejay
C. https://wp.me/p9v28c-Tn – Juana B
D. https://wp.me/p9v28c-Us – Mr. Noble
E. https://wp.me/p9v28c-Ve – Soltunerock
F. https://wp.me/p9v28c-125 – Viwe Nikita
G. https://wp.me/p9v28c-179 – Imaobong
You can now reach us on:
• info@affirmation-train.org
http://www.affirmation-train.org
God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM