The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Thursday 19th April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (FREE APRIL PDF => http://bit.ly/2cuJG6M

*THE GREAT “GO” .*

Thursday, April 19th .
Pastor Chris

_*Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost (Matthew 28:19).*_

The words in our theme scripture are the words of the Master. Notice the very first word, “Go!” It reminds of what He said in John 15:16: _*“Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should GO and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain….”*_ When the Master says, “Go,” it means there’s no stopping you; no inhibitions; no limitations! Nothing could dare stand in your way, because He says, _*“...lo, I am with you always…”*_ (Matthew 28:20).

In Mark 16:15, He said, _*“...GO ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.”*_ When He says, “Go,” we don’t stop! If anything tries to stand in your way, get rid of it! If it’s a wall, scale over it. If it’s too high, push it down. If it wouldn’t fall, walk through it. The one that asked you to ‘go’ walked through walls, and we’re like Him. We have His dominion and power.

He said in John 20:21, _*“…as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.”*_ He sent us with the fullness of the Spirit (John 3:34). The Bible says as He is, so are you in this world (1 John 4:17). John 1:16 says, _*“…of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.”*_ The same Holy Spirit that lived in Jesus lives in you today. Therefore, like Him, you’re unlimited. You’re unstoppable, and can do anything! That’s the reason He gave us the great “Go!” He’s saying, “Go and do exploits; establish my Kingdom and my righteousness in the earth, and in the hearts of men. Make pupils of the nations of the earth!”

You might be asking, “How can I go, when I’m not so gifted? I don’t have the right qualifications.” Remember His words that we read in John 15:16: He chose you, and ordained you to GO, and bring forth fruits. That means no room for failure; it’s success all the way as you go in His Name. He’s qualified you and given you every gift and ability you require. Yours is to heed His command and “Go!”

*CONFESSION*

*I walk in the glory of God. I live in the dominion and authority of Christ! Therefore, nothing, and no one, can successfully stand against me, as I go forth proclaiming liberty to the captives, recovery of sight to the blind, bringing men out of darkness into the glorious liberty of the sons of God! Hallelujah!*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Matthew 10:5-8* These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into [any] city of the Samaritans enter ye not: 6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. 7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. 8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give. *||*

*||* *Luke 4:18-19* The Spirit of the Lord [is] upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, 19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord. *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan:* Luke 17:20-18:1-14,
1 Samuel 8-10

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan:* Romans 12:9-21,
Psalm 119:161-176.
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 19TH APRIL.
 affirmationtrainorg
 Affirmation, recent post, slider

https://wp.me/p9v28c-KS
I affirm that I will never walk in darkness; for the path of the just is as the shining light, that shines more and more unto the perfect day. The Lord has perfected all that concerns me, and I am confident of a greater tomorrow, and a day-to-day life of ever-increasing glory because the Lord is the one taking me by the hand, and leading me to fulfil His perfect will for me. Christ is made unto me wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption; therefore, it doesn’t matter what trouble I get into one thing is certain, I am coming out of it. It doesn’t matter what proclamation is made against me, they’re to no effect because Christ is my riddance. He rids me of trouble and plucks my feet out of the miry clay. No weapon formed against me shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against me in judgment is condemned. There’s no shame in my path! I go out with joy and I am led forth with peace; the mountains and hills burst into song before me, and all the trees of the field clap their hands as the Father manifest His glory in and through me today and always. Blessed be God. – SEE VIDEOS–
SPECIAL GIFT
A. http://bit.ly/2dZqtLQ – Free ROR
B. https://wp.me/p9v28c-VO – Drealpeejay
C. https://wp.me/p9v28c-Tn – Juana B
D. https://wp.me/p9v28c-Us – Mr. Noble
E. https://wp.me/p9v28c-Ve – Soltunerock
F. https://wp.me/p9v28c-125 – Viwe Nikita
G. https://wp.me/p9v28c-179 – Imaobong
You can now reach us on:
• info@affirmation-train.org
http://www.affirmation-train.org
God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM