The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Monday 6th Nov
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY, 6TH NOVEMBER.

Pastor Chris

TOPIC ✨ LIVING IN CHRIST✨

If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you (John 15:7).

The Complete Jewish Bible translation of our opening text says, “If you remain united with me, and my words with you, then ask whatever you want, and it will happen for you.” This is so powerful.

What the Lord Jesus is saying is that if you abide or stay in Him, and His words dwell in you, whatever demand you make of anything that you like, prefer or desire, shall happen for you. He didn’t say God will do it, or that He (Jesus) will do it. This isn’t prayer; the verses on prayer are different. This one is about living in Christ, and His words dwelling in you—knowing your rights and authority in Christ, and learning to put that authority to work.

It’s amazing what God has made possible for us in Christ Jesus! You can say, “In the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I’m going to walk in health continually; I’ll never be sick in my life,” and it shall be so. If you had problems with your body; maybe a tumour or cancerous growth in your body and you say, “In the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I command this cancer to die and pass out of my body”; if you say that, the Master says it’ll come to pass; it’ll happen.

It’s important to understand this and practise it in your life. The Word of God is for doing, not just for you to hear. You hear it and you do it. That’s how to walk in the glory of God. Remember the key: abide in Him and let His Words abide in you.

Have the Word of God in you in abundance, so that in every situation, in every crisis of life, in all circumstances, you’ll respond according to the Word, and not according to your senses. Words that you don’t know can’t abide in you. That’s why you must study the Scriptures. Get the Word into your system. The Bible says, “Let the word [spoken by] Christ (the Messiah) have its home [in your hearts and minds] and dwell in you in [all its] richness…” (Colossians 3:16 AMPC).

CONFESSION
I’m joined to the Lord, and one spirit with Him. I manifest Christ to my world, because I’m His epistle, written and read of men. I take advantage of the authority in Christ, declaring that the counsel of the Lord prevails in my life, and in my world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
John 15:4-5 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. 5 I am the vine, ye [are] the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

1 Corinthians 6:17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

Acts 17:28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Hebrews 5:11-6:1-20, Jeremiah 48-49
2-Year Bible Reading Plan:
John 10:11-21, 1 Chronicles 6
Affirmationtrain
# AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 6TH NOVEMBER.
I affirm that I am exalted by the Lord! I am being put ahead, by the power of the Holy Spirit. I'm raised in rank, in character and in status. I am reigning in life through Jesus Christ, making progress and moving forward by the ability of the Spirit. Daily, I am strengthened with divine might in my inner man to bring the realities of the Kingdom of God into my constituency and the regions beyond. Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. Though I live in this world, I am not of this world! I hail from God, and my origin is God. I am immune to the negativities and vagaries of the natural world. I am unstoppable because I have received abundance of grace. Eternity is laid in my heart, and my days on earth are days of glory and days of grace. Hallelujah! I am of the day, I walk in the light, as He is in the light. I walk in glory, strength, victory, and righteousness. My life is the manifestation of the wisdom and grace of God. Blessed be God!
•JOIN US
https://theinnercitymission.ngo/
endchildpovertynow/?dept=affirm
•READ YOUR "ROR" HERE
http://app.rhapsodyofrealities.org/reader/242
This is something to shout about. Keep saying it, don't stop talking it. Remember, your mouth is the edge of a weapon. Refuse to be quiet
You can now reach us on:
affirmationtrain@minister.com
God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM