The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Tuesday 17th April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (FREE APRIL PDF => http://bit.ly/2cuJG6M

*ANOINTED TO PREACH HIS LOVE .*

Tuesday, April 17th .
Pastor Chris

_*The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised (Luke 4:18).*_

The Lord Jesus read the verse above from the book of the Prophet Isaiah, to the hearing of those in the synagogue at the time. When He was through, He said, _*“...This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears”*_ (Luke 4:21). Let’s read and compare the words: _*“The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound”*_ (Isaiah 61:1).

Today, Jesus is in heaven; we’re now the ones walking in His shoes; we’re His seed, prolonging His days (Isaiah 53:10). Today, the Spirit isn’t just upon us, but lives in us. Like Jesus, you can say with the same audacity of faith: “The Spirit of the Lord God is in me, and He has anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek. He has sent me to bind up the broken-hearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound.” We’re right in Isaiah chapter 61 today, fulfilling that glorious scripture.

Therefore, your message to the world shouldn’t be one of condemnation and judgment, but of the love and compassion of Christ. You’re anointed to preach His love. He sent you to lift the downtrodden, to mend broken hearts, to bring succour to the hurting and to the dying in the world—those without hope, those alienated from the life of God. He sent you to be their light in a dark world; to bring them out of bondage into the glorious liberty of the sons of God.

Notice again what He anointed us to do: it’s to heal; it’s to save; it’s to give life! Jesus came into your life to lift you and give your life a meaning, and then made you His partner in lifting others and giving their lives meaning. You’re His ambassador, sent into the world with the message of His love.

*PRAYER*

*Blessed Father, thank you for your great love demonstrated in sending Jesus to die for the sins of the whole world. As your children proclaim the Gospel around the world today, many hear, see, and receive your love in the message, and are gloriously saved, healed, and delivered, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *John 10:10 AMPC* The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it [a] overflows). *||*

*||* *2 Corinthians 5:19-20* To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. 20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech [you] by us: we pray [you] in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God. *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan:* Luke 16,
1 Samuel 1-2

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan:* Romans 11:25-36,
Psalm 119:129-144.

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 17TH APRIL.
 affirmationtrainorg
 Affirmation, recent post, slider
https://wp.me/p9v28c-KS
I affirm that I am the glory of God, and the Spirit of God is directing me in the path of glory and excellence, by the Word. My life is filled with pleasantness! I am strengthened with divine enablement in my inner man by the Holy Ghost. I function today with the Spirit of might, dominion, and excellence, as the Word of God, gains the mastery in my spirit, soul, and body; dominating my thoughts and actions. Hallelujah! I am a legal representative of the heavenly Kingdom, called and separated from the world. I am from above; therefore, I am not subject to the distracting elements and corrupting influences of this world. I belong in God’s Kingdom, where I enjoy the full blessings and privileges of my kingdom inheritance. Christ lives in me; His life and immortality have been unveiled in my spirit! I am a partaker of the God-life— a life that is superior to sickness, disease, Satan, and death! I walk in dominion today over death and everything associated with darkness, for I dwell in the realm of life. Blessed be God!
SPECIAL GIFT
A. http://bit.ly/2dZqtLQ – Free ROR
B. https://wp.me/p9v28c-VO – Drealpeejay
C. https://wp.me/p9v28c-Tn – Juana B
D. https://wp.me/p9v28c-Us – Mr. Noble
E. https://wp.me/p9v28c-Ve – Soltunerock
F. https://wp.me/p9v28c-125 – Viwe Nikita
You can now reach us on:
• info@affirmation-train.org
http://www.affirmation-train.org
God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM