The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Saturday 4th November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SATURDAY

4TH NOVEMBER.

Pastor Chris

TOPIC ✨BE ACTIVE IN SOUL WINNING✨

And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever (Daniel 12:3).

Jesus said, “...Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature” (Mark 16:15). If you truly believe in what Christ did for you; if you believe that His work of salvation was important, and that you actually received that salvation, you can’t keep it to yourself. You have to tell others about Jesus. You have to be active in soul winning.

Every so often, pray and ask the Lord to put someone in your heart that you can lead to Christ and invite to church; someone you can share the Word of God with and bring to church. It’s important to pray for the salvation of those in your world, and in far off regions, whose hearts the Lord would make ready to receive eternal life (Acts 13:48).

The Bible says in Acts 2:47 that the Lord added to the church daily, such as should be saved, letting us know that every day, there’re those that are appointed and ordained for salvation. There’re those whom the Lord ordained should become part of the church, but it’s our responsibility to reach out to them and bring them into the Kingdom.

Some people don’t find the things of God pleasant; they don’t see the need to go to church, not because they’re congenital atheists, but because they don’t understand or know enough. They’ve always and only heard the wrong information, from the wrong people about God. This has beclouded their opinion and given them the wrong perception about God and the Church.

It’s part of the reason we must be more passionate, strategic, painstaking, and unrelenting in our soul winning efforts. We must keep preaching the Gospel and interceding for lost souls. The Bible describes those who aren’t born again as hopeless, and alienated from the life of God, thus, appointed to the judgment or wrath of God (Ephesians 4:18, Ephesians 2:12; Ephesians 2-3).

Make it your life’s purpose that the sinners in your world aren’t going to keep living without hope. Share the Gospel with them. Help them discover God’s light, and receive His righteousness. You’re His witness. He saved you and made you His partner in saving others.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for giving me eyes that see, ears that hear, and an understanding heart. Your love compels me to intercede and preach the Gospel to the lost, bringing them out of darkness into your marvellous light. I’m an active soul winner, and my light shines ever more brightly, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Ezekiel 33:7-9, Acts 1:8,
2 Timothy 4:2

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Hebrews 4:1-13 Jeremiah 41-43
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 9:28-41 1 Chronicles 4
Affirmationtrain
# AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 4TH NOVEMBER.
I affirm that I am God's headquarters in the earth. I am His living tabernacle; the embodiment of His person. I have the same quality of life with God. Therefore, I refuse to be subject to the elements of this world or its debilitating influences. I am not of this world; I hail from God and my origin is God. Daily, the attention of heaven is on me. I am a citizen of Zion - Jerusalem - which is above. I am seated together with Christ in heavenly places, far above all principalities, and powers, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world but also in that which is to come. Hallelujah! The wisdom of God is manifesting Himself through me, lead me in the right paths to fulfill the dreams and visions that God has placed in my spirit. I have wisdom for ministry, for my job, my business, finances, health, education, and family! My life is improved and upgraded by the power of Holy Ghost and I function today, and always, in divine wisdom, manifesting the glory and virtues of divinity deposited within my spirit. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
•JOIN US
https://theinnercitymission.ngo/
endchildpovertynow/?dept=affirm
•READ YOUR "ROR" HERE
http://app.rhapsodyofrealities.org/reader/242
This is something to shout about. Keep saying it, don't stop talking it. Remember, your mouth is the edge of a weapon. Refuse to be quiet
You can now reach us on:
affirmationtrain@minister.com
God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM