The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lil Kesh is not my friend neither is he my enemy – Reekado Banks
He was asked again what was his current relationship status with Lil Kesh, he said he ‘wasn’t exactly friends with Lil Kesh neither were they enemies’

Mavin Records’ music star Reekado Banks has finally opened up on his relationship with another colleague in the music industry, Lil Kesh and according to him, the YAGI boss is neither his friend nor is he his enemy.
[Image: Lil-Kesh-is-not-my-friend-neither-is-he-...00x319.jpg]
Reekado Banks has been asked many times if he had or has a cordial relationship with the latter, but he has never been opened about that. He was asked this time again in a radio  interview on SoundCity 98.5 FM, Lagos and he finally poured out his mind.
If you recollect, last year, Reeky made an outburst at his ‘Thank You’ concert in Ibadan which was directed at Lil Kesh. Awazi asked him what occasioned the outburst.
[Image: Lil-Kesh-is-not-my-friend-neither-is-he-...44x410.jpg]
Reekado said he was stilled pained about the 2015 Headies Awards incident. He was asked again what was his current relationship status with Lil Kesh, he said he ‘wasn’t exactly friends with Lil Kesh neither were they enemies’.
Reekado Banks spilled a little secret about his next music project, he took the chance to announce he would be releasing a mixtape soon.

Watch the Video Below:
https://youtu.be/N5Ylo5w0isI

At his concert last year in Ibadan, after a wonderful performance that held his fans spellbound, Reekado Banks had been captured on video saying ‘That person wey them talk say him better pass me, I better pass him papa’ which translates to ‘The fellow that has been reported to be better than me, I am better than his father’.
This statement did not actually go down well with his concert goers and he was booed immediately after making the rants.
Immediately the video circulated on social media, Nigerians insinuated that he was referring to Lil Kesh, whom he had defeated in the ‘Next Rated Category’ of the 2015 Headies Awards, but music lovers claimed Lil Kesh was better than him and so he deserved the award.

This caused an uproar, even right on the day of the Awards when YBNL boss, Olamide took to the stage to rant about the loss and even called out fellow label boss, Don Jazzy.

Source:lailasnews
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  selenagomez under goes kidney transplant from best friend trustangel 0 1,789 09-15-2017, 01:18 AM
Last Post: trustangel