The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I used to sleep on the bakery floor with my kids – Olajumoke Orisaguna
I used to sleep on the bakery floor with my kids – Olajumoke Orisaguna
In a new revelation she made via her Vlog, the former bread seller opened up on how she had no shelter and used to sleep on the floor of the bakery where she worked.

When Olajumoke Orisaguna photo-bombed popular and accomplished photographer, TY Bello’s shoot with British-born Nigerian rapper, Tinie Tempah, she never knew what lied ahead of her. Few days after the shoot, she became an internet sensation and since then she has been a known figure across the country.
[Image: I-used-to-sleep-on-the-bakery-floor-with...80x410.jpg]
In a new revelation she made via her Vlog, the former bread seller opened up on how she had no shelter and used to sleep on the floor of the bakery where she worked.
[Image: I-used-to-sleep-on-the-bakery-floor-with...news-2.jpg]
The refined mother of two who is not tired of sharing her motivational story on how her life got changed revealed on her Instagram that she will be telling the full narrative of her life on one of her Vlog episodes.

Speaking in her local dialect, she also noted that everyone should put in effort in whatever they desire to do.

The darkest hour of the night is nearest to morning. Don’t forget, Joy cometh in the morning. I’m sharing my life as a testimony, as reminder to everyone, that where you’re now is not as important as where you’re going,” she stated.

Giving a little snippet on her journey, she wrote:

Let me share my story with you all over again, some of you may be tired of it but it remains ever new to me. 2 years ago I ran to Lagos from Ire in Osun state in search “daily bread” for me & my children.

I got a job to sell bread for a bakery where I also slept with my children on the floor. That faithful day, I was out selling bread as usual when I walked past some people taking pictures. That’s how anty @tybello spotted omo oni bread in her picture, she looked for me & God used her to change my life”.

Olajumoke Orisaguna continued:

Because Olowogbogboro is involved the best hands in the industry were in charge of my makeover. That’s how I got a modelling contract with @fewmodels, management, endorsement, a house from @sujimoto, and education for my children from @stanbicibtc.

“I’ve learnt a lot in the course of this journey, rough & tough, exciting & rewarding but I’ll forever be grateful to everyone who was a part of this story, to the media for giving it life.  I hope this motivated someone to try again & stay faithful at their duty place, God can locate you anywhere”.

source lailasnews
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) Edoman 0 824 08-19-2021, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  2 Children Survived Fire Explosion That Killed Bride-To-Be, 8 Kids In Ebonyi Edoman 0 738 07-20-2021, 02:08 PM
  Annie Idibia praises Tuface for being an incredible father to all 7 of his kids Edoman 0 541 04-19-2021, 09:18 AM
  Man strangles his wife in her sleep while their daughter watches in horror Edoman 0 475 03-23-2021, 06:02 PM
  Coronavirus: Nurses step over dead bodies piled up on hospital floor Edoman 533 115,057 03-22-2021, 02:14 PM
  Man arrested for abducting two kids for child labour and sexual satisfaction (pix) Edoman 0 486 02-25-2021, 09:28 AM
  23-year-old woman with 11 biological children says she wants more kids Edoman 0 434 02-12-2021, 06:43 PM
  Woman, 25, chewed to death by her rescue dog that attacked her on her sleep Edoman 0 398 02-07-2021, 08:02 AM