The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OAU Student Releases Phone Conversation Of Alleged Sex Demand By Lecturer, Professor
OAU Student Releases Phone Conversation Of Alleged Sex Demand By Lecturer, Professor (Audio)
[Image: OAU.jpeg]
The Congress of University Academics at the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife, Osun State, and the National Association of Nigerian Students have asked the university to investigate the matter into the alleged sex-for-mark scandal against a lecturer of the institution.

This follows an alleged recording of a phone conversation between the student and the lecturer.

The congress said the lecturer, if found guilty of the allegation, was not fit to be in an academic environment.

The Chairman, Congress of University Academics at the Obafemi Awolowo University, Dr Niyi Sumonu, said, “If it is established that this is true, the person, who perpetrated that does not belong to the academic environment. We are supposed to mould the lives of the students – males and females.”

In the four-minute audio clip, the lecturer was heard demanding sex with the yet-to-be identified student five times before he could upgrade her 33 marks to a pass.

However, the student rejected the overtures on the grounds that the number of the romp did not commensurate with the pass mark the lecturer wanted to give her.

The following dialogue was recorded:

Student: Hello Sir, Professor (name withheld), yesterday you said something, but because I was close to my boyfriend, I could not say anything. You said you’ve submitted it.

Lecturer: I gave you an opportunity and you missed it. Forget about it. You will do it next year.

Student: I was calling to confirm whether you were serious about it.

Lecturer: Me that agreed to do something. I know what I meant. If you don’t trust me, forget about it. If I wouldn’t do it, why should I give you audience in the first place? If I am not interested in doing it, I won’t give you audience in the first instance.

The other person has come and I told her straight away because there is nothing I can do to bail that person out and her own mark is even more than your own. The person scored 39 while your own is 33. Only two people failed the exam. So, what else do you want me to do? You can see it anytime you come, we are at Moro doing exam, we are doing MBA executive exam. They are just starting. I will finish by 4:30pm and maybe 5, I should be in the office. If you are ready, come by 5pm…. Why did you tell me you were doing your period the other time?

Student: I was really doing my period, Professor (name withheld).

Lecturer: Stop mentioning my name; and now nko?

Student: I am not doing my period again.

Lecturer: Your boyfriend has done it yesterday?

Student: Is it every time that someone will be doing it with the boyfriend? Is it every time you do it with your wife?

Lecturer: Yes

Student: It’s a lie, not possible. So, (Course) 411; what’s the plan now?

Lecturer: Let’s have the first one today and then we will do another one tomorrow.

Student: Ehnn, se kini yen je bi ounje ni (Is that thing like food)?

Lecturer: Our agreement is five (times)?

Student: Is it D you want to give me or E? Why would it be five times you will knack me?

Lecturer: That’s what I will do.

Student: Prof, you know what? Let me fail it. I can’t do it five times; for what nah? No worry. Thank you, sir

Lecturer: You are welcome.

Here is the audio link: 
https://youtu.be/pndUMN6hDtg

http://www.thomasloaded.com
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  EFCC Arrests 37 Alleged Internet Fraudsters In Oyo Edoman 0 989 08-23-2021, 03:27 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  Police arrest poly student for allegedly killing and burying his pregnant girlfriend Edoman 0 853 08-23-2021, 08:00 AM
  UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) Edoman 0 905 08-22-2021, 11:18 AM
  Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) Edoman 0 711 08-21-2021, 07:42 PM
  College admin staff arrested for allegedly raping student (photo) Edoman 0 776 08-10-2021, 05:00 PM
  Final year student dies in motor accident days after her final exams Edoman 0 740 08-10-2021, 04:57 PM
  Househelp steals employer's expensive phone, gives it to her boyfriend Edoman 0 692 08-10-2021, 11:05 AM
  UNIUYO Student allegedly killed by roommate barely 24 hours after burying his mother Edoman 0 703 08-08-2021, 08:08 PM