The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Wednesday 1st November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY, 1ST NOVEMBER.

Pastor Chris

TOPIC ✨YOU’RE BLESSED.✨

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ (Ephesians 1:3).

The Christian is the blessed of the Lord, and part of what it means to be blessed is to be empowered to prosper. God has empowered you to prosper in everything you do. This is so wonderful, because it means there’s no dryness, stagnation, lack or unproductivity in your life. You’ve been chosen and ordained for a life of praise, joy, excellence, victory, and glory in Christ Jesus.

In John 15:16, the Lord Jesus said, “Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.” He emphasized the life of fruitfulness, productivity, and ever-increasing glory we’ve received in Christ, a life of transcendental blessings! This is your heritage. You became an heir of God and a joint heir with the Lord Jesus Christ the day you were born again.

Some Christians look at their lives and situation to conclude that maybe they’re not really blessed after all. “I don’t have a car; I don’t have a house; I don’t have money; how could anybody say that I’m blessed?” they would query. What they don’t realize is that life is spiritual, and the spiritual world controls the physical realm.

If you’d first acknowledge and profess in agreement with God’s Word that indeed, you’re the blessed of the Lord, those things which you can see and perceive—the symbols of prosperity—such as houses, cars, a good job, money, etc., will necessarily manifest as the results of the blessing. They’re not the blessing, but the effect of the blessing. The blessing is an unseen power or force that causes good things to happen to you, with you, for you, and through you! It causes the glory of God to be seen in your life.

The Holy Spirit is inside you to teach you God’s Word and how to activate His blessings in your life. He’ll teach you to talk right, walk right and live right until those around you are overwhelmed by the results of God’s blessing upon your life.

PRAYER
Thank you blessed Father, for your grace and blessings upon my life! I prosper in all things. I’m fruitful in every good work. I produce fruits of righteousness, because I’m righteousness, a tree chosen of and ordained for a life of praise, joy, excellence, victory, and glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Proverbs 10:22 The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.

Deuteronomy 28:2-6 And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God. 3 Blessed [shalt] thou [be] in the city, and blessed [shalt] thou [be] in the field. 4 Blessed [shall be] the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep. 5 Blessed [shall be] thy basket and thy store. 6 Blessed [shalt] thou [be] when thou comest in, and blessed [shalt] thou [be] when thou goest out.

Galatians 3:9 So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Hebrews 1, Jeremiah 34-35
2-Year Bible Reading Plan:
John 9:1-7, 1 Chronicles 1
Affirmationtrain
# AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 1ST NOVEMBER.
I affirm that the Lord has filled my life with good things and I am daily vitalized by the Spirit of God. My life is filled with the glory of God! I’m what God says I am, the head and not the tail, and I only go up and not down. I have Christ’s consciousness; therefore, the circumstances of life are subject to me because I have the dominion of Christ. My life is the testimony of God’s grace and infinite blessings. I have the grace to excel in everything. I live in divine health, prosperity, abundant joy, and indescribable peace. I am a participator in the divine experience; an associate of the God-kind. I am not an ordinary person; as the Father has life in Himself, so has He given unto me to have life in me. Everywhere I go, the effect of this life is apparent in everything that I do. Hallelujah. The life of God in me makes me an impregnable breed, not subject to sickness, defeat or failure. I am an absolute success and victor in life. I am seated with Christ in heavenly places, far above all principalities, powers, might, and dominions. I am made for life and my profiting through the Word is manifest unto all. Glory to God.
•READ YOUR "ROR" HERE
http://app.rhapsodyofrealities.org/reader/242
This is something to shout about. Keep saying it, don't stop talking it. Remember, your mouth is the edge of a weapon. Refuse to be quiet
You can now reach us on:
affirmationtrain@minister.com
God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM