The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian (See What He Did)
Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian (See What He Did)
[Image: Jay-Z-mother-Gloria-Carter-GettyImages-1...20x584.jpg]
American rapper, Jay Z, could not contain his joy and emotions when his mother opened up that she was lesbian and was in love with another woman.
The rapper openly sobbed when she made the revelation to him.
In 2017, Jay Z’s mother came out as a lesbian and the development inspired him to write ‘Smile’, a track on his ‘4:44’ album.
According to him, he had previously known that his mother was a lesbian, but decided to keep mute about it, not until about eight months ago when they talked about it for the first time while he was working on the album.
Jay-Z said this in an interview with David Letterman on his new Netflix show ‘My Next Guest Needs No Introduction’. “For her to sit in front of me and tell me ‘I think I love someone’ … I really cried.
“I cried because I was so happy for her that she was free. I don’t even believe in crying because you’re happy. I don’t even know what that is. What is that?” he said.
In the song ‘Smile’, Gloria Carter revealed to the world that she is a lesbian in a speech about what it was like for her to live a lie.
According to her, she had lived another person’s life all her life and this was just for the sake of her children.
“Imagine having lived your life for someone else. And you think you’re protecting your kids.
And for my mother to have to lived as someone that she wasn’t and hide and like, protect her kids — and didn’t want to embarrass her kids, and you know, for all this time.
I just don’t understand how I could express my love for her. She made a very huge sacrifice that will forever linger in my heart and that of the family. She is a great woman,” Jay Z added.

https://www.naijaloaded.com.ng/entertainment/jay-z-revealed-what-he-did-when-he-realised-his-mother-is-a-lesbian-see-what-he-did
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Demi Lovato: Heartbreaking New Details of Relapse Revealed Gimbiya 0 2,162 06-22-2018, 04:52 PM
Last Post: Gimbiya
  Tupac Shakurs killer revealed trustangel 0 1,756 09-30-2017, 11:33 AM
Last Post: trustangel