The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Tuesday 31st Oct
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY, 31ST OCTOBER.

Pastor Chris

TOPIC ✨ He’s Our Heavenly Father✨

"Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love (1 John 4:7-8)."

God is your Father! The Lord Jesus confirmed this in John 20:17, when He said to Mary, “…Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.” Jesus knew God as His Father; now, He calls Him our loving heavenly Father as well. He sure is; we’re His offspring.

1 John 3:1 says, “Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.” O, the power and import of this verse! He lavished His love upon us, so that we might be called the “sons” of God! Do you know what that means? It means we’re His sons in the same sense that Jesus is the Son of God.

If you’d recall, that was the reason the Jews wanted Him dead; they heard Him say, “I’m the Son of God!” They said, “How dare you; a mere man, you’re making yourself equal with God?” “Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God” (John 5:18).

The latter part of 1 John 3:1 that we read says, “…therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.” The world doesn’t recognize God as our Father, and us as His legal and vital offspring, possessing the same life and nature with Him, because it didn’t recognize Jesus as such when He walked the earth. Nevertheless, “Now are we the sons of God” (1 John 3:2).

Now that you’re born again, you’ve been made alive and awakened to the fatherhood of God. Eternal life has been imparted to your spirit, and there’s a fellowship, a oneness with God that’s so real: “And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father” (Galatians 4:6).

CONFESSION

Dear Father, I thank you for the great love with which you loved me, demonstrated in sending Jesus to die in my place for the propitiation of my sins. Now I can call you my loving Father. I don’t walk in fear, but in confidence, knowing that your love for me is eternal! Thank you for bringing me into such glorious oneness with you, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
1 John 4:16-19
James 1:18
Hebrews 2:10

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Philemon 1:1-25 Jeremiah 33

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: John 8:44-59 2 Kings 24-25
Affirmationtrain
# AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 31ST OCTOBER.
I affirm that God has blessed me with length of days, and has granted me divine speed to fulfill my destiny and calling in Christ. I am running my race swiftly, pressing towards the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit and guidance of the Word. I am blessed with divine wisdom and knowledge. The knowledge of God's Word and my oneness with the Holy Spirit has made me an effective minister of the Gospel, having greater influence, reach and impact in my world and in the regions beyond. I am abundantly supplied and furnished to seed the Gospel into the nations of the world so that more souls will be ushered into the Kingdom of God. The power of the Spirit is at work in me mightily, and I am charged from within for good works. I am blessed with divine ideas to be effective in my work, family, career, and in the ministry of the Gospel. Hallelujah! I am energized and aflame for the Lord, as my heart beats each day with the desire to do God's will. Glory to God.
•JOIN US
https://theinnercitymission.ngo/
endchildpovertynow/?dept=affirm
•READ YOUR "ROR" HERE
http://app.rhapsodyofrealities.org/reader/242
This is something to shout about. Keep saying it, don't stop talking it. Remember, your mouth is the edge of a weapon. Refuse to be quiet
You can now reach us on:
affirmationtrain@minister.com
God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM