The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ryan Edwards Threatens to MURDER Maci Bookout's Husband!
Ryan Edwards ... what can we say, the guy is an absolute mess right now.
Between his recent arrest, his problems with wife Mackenzie Standifer, and what many people think is a relapse, things aren't as good as they could be, that's for sure.
And with the orders of protection Maci Bookout recently filed against him for herself and her family, he's falling even further in his downward spiral.
We've heard a few details of the kinds of things Ryan's been doing that made Maci feel the need to take the matter to court, but this latest little tidbit of information?
It's easy to see why Maci is taking action.

1. Where to Start?
[Image: ryan-edwards-mug-shot.png]
So, uh, yeah, it's not the greatest time to be Ryan Edwards right now, huh?

2. What a Mess
[Image: ryan-edwards-of-teen-mom.jpg]
Things have been unravelling very very quickly for him since last week, when we heard the news that he'd been arrested for violating the terms of his probation.

3. ... Probation?
[Image: ryan-edwards-on-teen-mom-o-g.jpg]
Right, because apparently he was arrested last year for having heroin in his possession and somehow, some way, nobody heard about it. He was on probation for that, and he did something last week to mess it up, so he was arrested again.

4. Come On, Mack
[Image: mackenzie-standifer-with-ryan-edwards.png]
Mackenzie claims that the arrest was no big deal, that it was one of the terms of his probation that he'd have to be booked, but that doesn't make sense. Why would he be handcuffed at his home a year after the original arrest, taken down to the police station, and held there for several hours until his family bailed him out if it was just some formality?

5. What's the Truth?
[Image: ryan-edwards-sad.png]
Some reports have said that Ryan violated his probation by missing a mandatory drug test, but again, that doesn't make sense -- a big issue he's had with Maci for a while now is that she wants him to take a drug test before he sees their son but he doesn't want to do it. Why would it even need to be an argument if he was already taking the tests for his probation?

6. Hmmm ...
[Image: ryan-edwards-holds-water-bottle-pic.png]
We don't have all the details yet, but he was on probation, he messed it up somehow, and now his whole entire life is falling apart.

7. Fatherhood, Take Two
[Image: mackenzie-standifer-ryan-edwards.png]
The day before his arrest we learned that Mackenzie is pregnant with her first child with Ryan, and on this week's episode of Teen Mom OG, we saw that he wasn't exactly thrilled about the idea of having a baby.

8. Ryan, Please
[Image: ryan-please.png]
We also learned that he was back on Tinder, chatting up ladies behind Mackenzie's back. It wasn't a good look back in August, just a few months after his wedding, and it's not a good look now that his wife is pregnant.

9. A Divorce?!
[Image: mackenzie-standifer-screen-cap.png]
And just when it looked like things had calmed down a little, Mackenzie left for New York, leaving Ryan and her son behind. Why? No one knows.

10. Ain't Nothin' Good Enough for You, Maci, Damn
[Image: maci-bookout-taylor-mckinney-a-selfie.png]
To top it all off, Maci went down to the courthouse to file orders of protection against Ryan for herself, her kids, and her dogs. For real, her dogs. Ryan is such trash that she felt the need to specify her dogs need protection from him.

11. Just Stop, Ryan
[Image: maci-deshane-mckinney.png]
In the documents filed for the order, Maci stated that Ryan had been harassing her, and that “He has left voicemail messages threatening to show up at my house and take my son."

12. Legit Terrifying
[Image: maci-b.png]
And when she tried to ignore him, she said “He has made threats to show up and hurt me if I don’t answer my phone."

13. Ryan = Actual Garbage
[Image: maci-bookout-ryan-edwards-and-bentley.png]
As an example of how scary Ryan has been for a good long while now, Maci alleged that last May, he “showed up to my son’s baseball game under the influence of heroin and got in my face, yelling and threatening to hurt me."

14. So Sad
[Image: maci-bookout-and-ryan-edwards.jpg]
"I fear for my sons’s safety because of these threats," she added, "and proof that he drives while under the influence.”

15. Poor Taylor
[Image: maci-bookout-taylor-mckinney-selfie.png]
Maci's amazing husband, Taylor McKinney, also filed for an order of protection against Ryan, and the documents for that order have just been released. And they are SO SCARY.

16. YIKES
[Image: maci-bookout-with-taylor-mckinney.png]
Taylor claimed that Ryan "called me on Tuesday, March 20th, 2018 and threatened to show up at my house and put a bullet in my head. The police were called and they suggested to seek an order of protection.”

17. Nope Nope Nope
[Image: maci-and-taylor-mckinney.png]
Taylor added that “He has also said he would show up at our son’s baseball game and confront us, my wife and I."

18. Temporary Orders
[Image: maci-bookout-and-taylor-mckinney-photo.png]
Maci, Taylor, and the kids all got temporary orders of protection against Ryan until May 21st, when a judge will decide whether or not to issue permanent orders.

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ghanaian Woman Beats Husband’s Side Chick For Sleeping With Him Edoman 0 808 08-12-2021, 10:55 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  Lovely photo of actress Liz Benson and her husband Edoman 0 738 08-10-2021, 05:10 PM
  Mother-of-four allegedly battered by her husband after he took another wife (photos) Edoman 0 741 08-09-2021, 01:26 PM
  Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye Edoman 0 742 08-03-2021, 02:58 PM
  Woman becomes paralyzed after falling out of bed while waking husband for sex Edoman 0 741 07-30-2021, 10:28 AM
  Househelp and three others arrested over the murder of banker, Hassan Abubakar Edoman 0 655 07-27-2021, 01:17 PM
  Police arrest three notorious armed robbery gang members for murder in Akwa Ibom Edoman 0 724 07-24-2021, 12:23 PM
  Woman stabs her 15-year-old housemaid in Calabar for sitting on husband's lap Edoman 0 610 06-13-2021, 09:41 PM