The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
‘A man dumped me to marry the daughter of a friend to a Commissioner’ -Liz Anjorin
‘A man dumped me to marry the daughter of a friend to a Commissioner’ -Liz Anjorin
According to Liz Anjorin, even when some men see gold or diamond or things that will help their lives, they will rather mash it together and sell it to a recycling company

Nollywood actress, Liz Anjorin, who recently upgraded from a Range Rover Evoque to a Range Rover Autobiography, has penned down a post which disclosed how men are contributing to the joblessness of many women.
[Image: A-man-dumped-me-to-marry-the-daughter-of...82x410.jpg]
Liz Anjorin who recounted how she was dumped by a man who went ahead to marry the daughter of a friend to a Commissioner, disclosed that even when some men see gold or diamond or things that will help their lives, they will rather mash it together and sell it to a recycling company.

Here’s what Liz Anjorin wrote;

A guy said, I left FATIMA DANGOTE AND RAN AFTER ONE RONKE BCOS OF BIG BUMBUM ???؂.. Honestly I laughed and rolled on floor that makes me remembered how a guy left me to marry a daughter of a friend to a commissioner. He said to my friend; who is Lizzy’s parent?? Lizzy is EBA and that girl is Salad… so my friend told me that he asked her maybe she will choose salad over eba????
Years back, one Okada man hit my Range Rover and I rushed down to fight the okada man, I removed his helmet to fight him to my greatest surprise,  It was the guy that left me to marry commissioner friend’s daughter, then I ran back to my car and left in disbelief then something came to my mind so I started thinking of when the oniranu left me and how I almost commit suicide not knowing God’s plan is bigger than humans own…‎
Some men are like BOLAR(those guys that picks dirty and rotten irons): even when they see gold or diamond, even things that can help their life, they will rather mash it together and sell it to recycling company..‎
As a female child from a humble or hidden background, you will definitely face a lot of rejection and heartbreaking from men. Parent and Govt. should work more on male child bcos the rate men are jumping from one girl to another is too alarming. Who realise that men are contributing to joblessness of ladies and they are proudly converting women both married and single to cheap prostitution becos men invests unnecessarily on ladies with no work than the one that hustle. Some of them refuse to support their hustling bea. Some men tend to promote their side chic with no job than woman with hustling spirit. moments some men realize their wife or bae start work or business, they will become enemy of their women’s progress, Alaye will be telling you he is broke so you can spend your capital finish.. If your man has multiple women and he is telling you he’s broke, My dear, run for your dear life bcos he’s using your money to satisfy another jobless chick
‎#NeverLookDownOnAnyWomanSheCanBecomeYourBossTommorrow

[Image: anjo-600x391.png]

https://lailasnews.com/a-man-dumped-me-t...z-anjorin/

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  42-Year-Old Rita Dominic Reply A Follower Who Told Her To ‘Go And Marry Gimbiya 0 1,613 12-22-2017, 05:36 PM
Last Post: Gimbiya
  Actress Lizzy Anjorin continues her shocking growing up story with a post about her m Gimbiya 0 1,830 12-16-2017, 01:05 PM
  Life of a neglected child: Actress Liz Anjorin shares her shocking true life story, g Gimbiya 0 1,550 12-16-2017, 01:02 PM
  Actress Ada Ameh celebrates daughter’s birthday Gimbiya 0 1,557 12-11-2017, 10:47 AM
  I can’t marry a virgin because..’ – Nollywood actor Wilson Joshua Gimbiya 0 1,615 11-16-2017, 06:00 PM