The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 17th August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

TUESDAY 17TH AUGUST 2021.

PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

THEME: HONOUR THE NAME OF JESUS

Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth (Philippians 2:9-10).

Jesus is head over all things; He’s the head of all principality and power. His Name has power in heaven, in the earth, and under the earth. Everything responds to His Name. Demons bow to His Name and scamper in terror; contrary circumstances are changed at the mention of His Name.

You have to learn to honour His Name for its power to work for you, in you, and through you. Your result, or how much that Name works for you is to the extent that you honour it. Honour, primarily, means to show respect to, towards or for. Honouring the Name of Jesus means giving recognition to Him, and serving Him as Lord. His Name only works for those who honour Him as Lord.

For instance, there’re sinners who agree that the Name of Jesus is the greatest Name, but they don’t serve Him; they aren’t following Him. As a result, the Name isn’t working for them. In the same way, as a Christian, you have to be subject to the Lord Jesus. Honour Him in your life for His Name to work for you. God said in 1 Samuel 2:30, “…them that honour me I will honour….” Jesus said, “…if any man serve me, him will my father honour” (John 12:26).

PRAYER

What a privilege to use the holy, majestic, awesome Name of the Lord Jesus, the One that’s greater than all, and to whom everything in heaven, in the earth, and under the earth bows. Today, and always, I adore and uphold the glory of your Name, and with reverence, I declare that you’re the Living God, holy, gracious and true. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Philippians 2:9-11 MSG “Because of that obedience, God lifted him high and honored him far beyond anyone or anything, ever, so that all created beings in heaven and on earth—even those long ago dead and buried—will bow in worship before this Jesus Christ, and call out in praise that he is the Master of all, to the glorious honor of God the Father.”

Acts 3:16 KJV “And his name through faith in his name hath made this man strong, whom ye see and know: yea, the faith which is by him hath given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all.”

Matthew 10:32-33 KJV “Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.”

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Corinthians 2 & Psalms 107-108

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 17:1-10 & 1 Samuel 2.

#TALKINGSESSION 

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for making me a partaker of Your indestructible, indomitable, and imperishable life. Your glory and Your righteousness are revealed in me today, as I speak and apply the Word in all I do. 

Your Word is a lamp to my feet, and a light that lightens my path. As I meditate on Your Word today, I am transformed; my life gravitates upwards and forwards, with Your wisdom, glory, and excellence radiating through me.

deal wisely in the affairs of life, because of the consciousness of Your Word in my spirit. Christ is my life; in Him I live, and move and have my being! As He is, so am I; His glory is resplendent in me. 

I am fruitful, productive and excellent, because I am one with the Lord, being a member of His body, of His flesh and of His bones. Hallelujah.

I am filled with the fullness of God; thus, out of my innermost being, I bring forth good things. I declare that my life is for glory and beauty; and in my path, there’s life, success, victory, and wealth. 

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, holy and sanctified unto God! I flourish like the palm tree; I am long-lived, stately, upright, useful, and fruitful, and I grow like a cedar in Lebanon; I am majestic, stable, durable, and incorruptible, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 17TH AUGUST 2021. 

THEME: CHOOSE THE GOD OF EXPLOITS.

MEMORISE:

There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee. Joshua 1:5

READ: Joshua 1:3-8.

3 Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, that have I given unto you, as I said unto Moses.

4 From the wilderness and this Lebanon even unto the great river, the river Euphrates, all the land of the Hittites, and unto the great sea toward the going down of the sun, shall be your coast.

5 There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

6 Be strong and of a good courage: for unto this people shalt thou divide for an inheritance the land, which I sware unto their fathers to give them.

7 Only be thou strong and very courageous, that thou mayest observe to do according to all the law, which Moses my servant commanded thee: turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper withersoever thou goest.

8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

There are challenges in this world. This is what job pondered upon that made him conclude that:
“Man that is born of a woman is of few days and full of trouble.” Job 4:1

However, we have the Lord’s assurance in Psalm 46:1-2, 4-5 that:
“God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.  Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High. God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early.”

When we surrender our lives to God, He takes it up from there and become our ready Help. Beloved, who is your pillar of support? If it is God, I congratulate you, but if it is someone or something else, it is unfortunate. The Bible says:
“Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.”  Jeremiah 17:5

Our memory verse of today is very assuring. This is an unfailing promise to all of God’s children. As I have taught my children in the Lord on several occasions, if God be for us, the only person who can be against us is our very selves. God has no problem helping man but He gave him a free will. Thus, to access the help of God, man must ask. The Bible says:
“ I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:” Deuteronomy 30:19

The good news is that God has given us His Spirit to guard and guide us into the truth that we need to know, in order to make the right choice. Jesus Himself said:
“…..I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” John 14:6

Surrender yourself to God through Jesus Christ, our Lord, and you will do exploits indeed. All the powers of darkness blocking your way to success and breakthroughs shall be destroyed in Jesus’ name.

ACTION POINT:
Search your life and see if there is anything in it that is offensive to God. Get rid of it and accept Jesus as your Lord if you are yet to do so.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Psalm 108-110.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 6:   GREAT IS THY FAITHFULNESS.
Great is thy faithfulness, O God my Father.
There is no shadow of turning with thee.
Thou changest not, thy compassions, they fail not.
As thou hast been thou forever wilt be.

Refrain:
Great is thy faithfulness!
Great is thy faithfulness!
Morning by morning new mercies I see.
All I have needed thy hand hath provided.
Great is thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me!

2 Summer and winter, and springtime and harvest,
sun, moon, and stars in their courses above,
join with all nature in manifold witness
to thy great faithfulness, mercy, and love. 

3 Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth,
thine own dear presence to cheer and to guide,
strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow;
blessings all mine, with ten thousand beside!
*SEEDS ???? OF DESTINY*

17th August, 2021.
Daily Devotional by Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche.
*TOPIC: THE POWER OF CONFESSION*

*Confession deprives the enemy of the license to afflict you with sickness and diseases.*

SCRIPTURE?: "Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much". James 5:16

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY?: Confession deprives the enemy of the license to afflict you with sickness and diseases.

There is a connection between iniquity and affliction.

Before I was afflicted I went astray: but now have I kept thy word.

This means going astray can bring affliction. Transgression provokes affliction.

Psalm 107:17 corroborates it:
"Fools because of their transgression, and because of their iniquities, are afflicted."

But confession is key to healing (James 5:16).

Now, how does confession and forgiveness bring healing?

*i. Confession and forgiveness of sins deprive the enemy the license to operate (James 5:16).*

If you have prayed to be healed and the symptoms of sickness still persist, you can confess your sins and say, “Lord, in any area I have broken the hedge that invited the enemy into my life, I ask for mercy and forgiveness. I ask that the cleansing power of the Blood of Jesus wash me from all sins”.

Beloved, confession deprives the enemy of the license to afflict you with sickness and diseases. It was sin that gave the devil license in the Garden of Eden for the curse to come upon Adam and Eve.

*ii. Confession and forgiveness of sin imparts the ability to pray with boldness for your healing*

Proverbs 28:1 says,
"The righteous are as bold as a lion."

You can receive your healing on the ground of boldness due to righteousness. You are bold and can receive your healing if there is nothing standing between you and your deliverance.

Always maintain a clear conscience before God and people. Do not give any ground to the enemy to afflict you with sickness.

Remember this?: Confession deprives the enemy of the license to afflict you with sickness and diseases.

*ASSIGNMENTS:*
*1. Give no ground through sin to the devil to afflict you with sickness.*

*2. Confess your sins to break the power of the enemy over your life.*

PRAYER??: Lord, I ask for mercy in any area I have given the enemy the license to afflict me. I receive forgiveness and mercy, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE??: "CHANNELS OF DIVINE HEALING AND HEALTH (PART1)."

QUOTE: "In order to attain healing from bitterness against self, you must purposefully prepare for yourself, purposely acknowledge your weakness and ask for that forgiveness". Culled from “AM I BITTER?” by Dr (Mrs) Becky Paul-Enenche.

DAILY READING?: Jeremiah 34-36

REFLECTION?: The ultimate objective of sin is to take the sinner to hell, but before then, it (sin) renders people powerless, defenceless and vulnerable in the earth

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD??️: The Lord engrace you to live in uprightness with victory over sin in Jesus’ Name.
               *Good Morning*??

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM