The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Friday 27th October
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY, 27TH OCTOBER.

Pastor Chris

TOPIC ✨ THE CONSCIOUSNESS OF WHO YOU ARE✨

For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me (John 6:38).

The Lord Jesus was absolute and definite about His origin and the purpose for His coming. He said, “...I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me” (John 6:38). In John 6:35, He said, “…I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.” He was conscious of His identity, origin, and mission. He knew He was sent and knew the one who sent Him, and boldly confessed accordingly.

The challenge with a number of Christians is that they don’t know who they are, and you can tell this from the way they talk. Imagine a Christian who says, “I’m hypertensive,” or “I’m diabetic,” actually claiming these things as though it’s respectable or fashionable to do so. Yet the Bible says, “No one in Zion will say, “I’m sick” (Isaiah 33:24 MSG). It’s about their mentality; such folks haven’t developed the Christ-consciousness.

When you were born again, you were born into health; the life of God supplanted your human life that was susceptible to sickness and disease. You’re not an ordinary person and must never talk like an ordinary man. Your life is from the Spirit, sustained by the Word, not by the blood that flows through your veins. You’re not “sickable.” The Christian is “uninfectable”; that’s what Jesus said. He said, “…and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them” (Mark 16:18).

But, until and unless this becomes your consciousness, you may never walk in the reality of it. Get to know, and become conscious of, who you are in Christ. God’s Word gives you the right information about who you are as a Christian. Therefore, always study and meditate on the Word; it’ll give you the right mindset: the mindset of victory.

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for the revelation of your Word to my spirit today. The entrance of your Word into my spirit gives me light, and I live in, and by that light! With that light, I see and apprehend my glorious life in Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: Galatians 4:6-7 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father. 7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

Philemon 1:6 That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus.

Romans 8:17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with [him], that we may be also glorified together.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: 2 Timothy 3:1-17,
Jeremiah 23-25

2-Year Bible Reading Plan:* John 8:1-11,
2 Kings 17-18
Affirmationtrain
# AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 27TH OCTOBER.
I affirm that eternity is laid in my heart and my mind is blessed of the Lord! I am filled with the spirit of wisdom, and revelation in the knowledge of God, and the eyes of my understanding are flooded with divine light. I am blessed with all things that pertain to life and godliness. I function today, and always, in divine wisdom, manifesting the glory and virtues of divinity deposited within my spirit. Hallelujah! I am the seed of blessing; I have become a dispenser of the unsearchable riches of Christ. Through me, God's wisdom is manifested, His grace is showcased, and the love of Christ is demonstrated to my world. My life is in sync with the Word; I think, talk and act in line with who I am —the seed of Abraham— one that's been separated for glory and honor. I am conscious of the multidimensional blessing of God that is at work in me. I win, reign and triumph at every level of my life. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
•JOIN US
https://theinnercitymission.ngo/
endchildpovertynow/?dept=affirm
•READ YOUR "ROR" HERE
http://app.rhapsodyofrealities.org/reader/242
This is something to shout about. Keep saying it, don't stop talking it. Remember, your mouth is the edge of a weapon. Refuse to be quiet
You can now reach us on:
affirmationtrain@minister.com
God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM