The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 2nd August

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

MONDAY, 2ND AUGUST 2021.

PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

THEME: JUSTIFIED AND AT PEACE

Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 5:1).

The death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ has brought you into a harmonious union with God; an inextricable oneness. Before Jesus came, we were estranged from the God-life; we were in enmity toward God: “And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight” (Colossians 1:21-22). Blessed be God!

Ephesians 2:13 (NIV) says, “But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near by the blood of Christ.” Following His substitutionary work, you’ve been justified, acquitted, declared righteous. So, God isn’t mad at you and doesn’t count your sins against you.

Read what He says in Romans 5:6-10: “For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. 

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.” This is absolutely profound.

Don’t be afraid that one day God may remember all the wrong things you’ve done and punish you as a result. You’ve come home to Him; you’re at rest in Christ Jesus. Now you can relate to God as your loving, heavenly Father. Romans 5:2 says, by Him we have “… access by faith into this grace wherein we stand….” In Christ, we’re in God’s divine presence, at peace and in fellowship with the Father. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for bringing me into a life of peace and fellowship through Jesus Christ! Now I live in your presence forever, justified, holy and righteous before you in love. Thank you for an everlasting life of righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Ghost, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Romans 5:15-17 JKV “But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many. And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences unto justification. For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)”

1 John 1:3 JKV “that which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.”

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING :

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 6:15-7:1-6 & Psalms 60-63

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 12:35-48 & Judges 8.

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that my life is improved and upgraded by the power of God’s Word. The Spirit of God has granted me divine insight into the Father’s perfect will in all things.

I have an unction from the Holy One! That anointing is working in my body, finances, career, family, and all that concerns me. It sets me apart for greatness, causing me to spread and make progress on every side, to the glory of the Father. Hallelujah!

I have an understanding heart; for the eyes of my understanding have been enlightened to know the hope of God’s calling, and the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints.

I am growing stronger by the day, like a cedar in Lebanon, and flourishing like the palm tree! Everywhere I go, I express the virtues and excellence of the Spirit, as God’s Word finds vent through me. Hallelujah!

I am powered by the Spirit of God; therefore, when men are cast down, I am lifted! I am the seed of Abraham; I am imbued with wisdom from above to affect lives positively all over the world. 

My mind is anointed to bring forth innovations, ideas, inventions, and solutions to bless the world. I am supernaturally enabled to implement God-given ideas to make the world a better place. Glory to God!

God bless you

{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 2ND AUGUST 2021

THEME: EMMANUEL II. 

MEMORISE:

And he said unto him, If thy presence go not with me, carry us not up hence. Exodus 33:15

READ: Exodus 33:12-17

12 And Moses said unto the LORD, See, thou sayest unto me, Bring up this people: and thou hast not let me know whom thou wilt send with me. Yet thou hast said, I know thee by name, and thou hast also found grace in my sight.

13 Now therefore, I pray thee, if I have found grace in thy sight, shew me now thy way, that I may know thee, that I may find grace in thy sight: and consider that this nation is thy people.

14 And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.

15 And he said unto him, If thy presence go not with me, carry us not up hence.

16 For wherein shall it be known here that I and thy people have found grace in thy sight? is it not in that thou goest with us? so shall we be separated, I and thy people, from all the people that are upon the face of the earth.

17 And the LORD said unto Moses, I will do this thing also that thou hast spoken: for thou hast found grace in my sight, and I know thee by name.

One of the secrets behind the success of Moses as the leader of the Israelites is that he knew the importance of the presence of God in every aspect of life. He cherished God’s presence to the point that he would not make any move without of the certainty of His approval. God told Moses that His presence would be with them (Exodus 33:14-15); this assured him of success, victory, safety and rest of mind.

It is amazing to observe that some so-called children of God feel they can achieve whatever they want to, without God in it. They live carelessly, committing acts which they know are displeasing to God, whereas our Lord Jesus Christ said:
“…..He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.”  John 15:5

Beloved, we dare not embark on any journey or project without the certainty of the presence of God going with us because such a venture is bound to fail. God’s presence distinguishes an individual out of the multitude.
“And he said unto him, If thy presence go not with me, carry us not up hence. For wherein shall it be known here that I and thy people have found grace in thy sight? is it not in that thou goest with us? so shall we be separated, I and thy people, from all the people that are upon the face of the earth.”  Exodus 33:15-16

The presence of the Lord guarantees safety according to Psalm 91:1. This blessing of divine presence is what Jesus Christ whose name is Emmanuel has wrought for us according to our memory verse of today.

To have God’s presence with us for guaranteed safety, success, breakthrough, victory and life eternal with Him, all we need to do is surrender to the Great Emmanuel. He will keep us now and in the world to come; He will stand by us and never leave nor forsake us.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please let me begin to enjoy Your presence like never before from today, in Jesus’ name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Job 25-26.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 13:   I NEED THEE EVERY HOUR.
1. I need Thee every hour, most gracious Lord;
No tender voice like Thine can peace afford.

o Refrain:
I need Thee, oh, I need Thee;
Every hour I need Thee;
Oh, bless me now, my Savior,
I come to Thee.

2. I need Thee every hour, stay Thou nearby;
Temptations lose their pow’r when Thou art nigh.

3. I need Thee every hour, in joy or pain;
Come quickly and abide, or life is vain.

4. I need Thee every hour; teach me Thy will;
And Thy rich promises in me fulfill.

5. I need Thee every hour, most Holy One;
Oh, make me Thine indeed, Thou blessed Son.
L??????SEEDS OF DESTINY

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

WRITTEN BY PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

DATE: MONDAY 2, AUGUST 2021

TOPIC: THE IMPORTANCE OF FAITH

Your life, as a child of God, depends on your faith just as human beings depend on water for survival.

SCRIPTURE: I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, and I have kept the faith: 2 Timothy 4:7

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Your life, as a child of God, depends on your faith just as human beings depend on water for survival.

Faith is a vital component of the Christian life. That is why Christianity is also referred to as “The Faith.”

A major achievement of our Christian journey is, therefore, the keeping of our faith (2 Timothy 4:7). At the end of your life in the world, one of the marks of your success is that you kept the faith.

Now, keeping the faith is necessary because your life, as a child of God, depends on your faith just as human beings depend on water for survival.

Faith is the oxygen of the Spirit. That is why when faith fails, life is at risk.

It is important to know that faith can fail (Luke 22:31-32). And faith failure can be as disastrous to life as the failure of an aircraft engine. Faith failure is indeed disastrous to life. Therefore, we must guard our faith not to fail.

Now, why must we guard our faith not to fail?

1. Faith is critical to life
Faith is a sustainer of life because the just only live by faith (Romans 1:17). So, when faith fails, life can end.

2. Faith is a platform for victory
When you stand on the ground of faith, you are on the ground of victory (1 John 5:4).s

Please understand this: when faith fails, life ends as casualty.

3. Faith is the strength of our salvation
Ephesians 2:8 says:

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Faith is the sustainer of our salvation.

Beloved, my counsel is, ensure that your faith does not fail. Guard your faith!

Remember this: Your life, as a child of God, depends on your faith just as human beings depend on water for survival.

4g

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Guard your faith not to fail.
2. Feed your faith with the Word of God to be spiritually alive.
PRAYER: Lord, I ask for the grace to keep my faith alive always. Help me to feed my faith consistently, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: KEEPING FAITH ALIVE (PT 2)

QUOTE: The strength of your faith in God determines the security of your destiny. Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche

DAILY READING: Isaiah 55-57

REFLECTION: The health of faith is as important, if not more important than the health of the body.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Receive the fresh baptism of the Spirit of faith in Jesus’ Name

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM